ADVERTISEMENT

The DNC and the MSM thank Trump....

What's your logic behind #1?

As for #2, totally agree, their ratings are a disaster, they are thrilled Trump is back.

I am always intrigued as to why folks believe what the media and dems say. Let me propose the following:

1: Do a quick google search on Ron Desantis for President. There you will find articles from WAPO, NYT, Bloomberg, Salon, etc….All saying how much Better Ron Desantis will be than Trump. Why do we think that is folks? What is the liberal medias endgame?

2. When has the liberal media ever been truthful to us on what’s best for conservatives and America? Have they not told Pubs in the past that we need to nominate moderates? How did that workout when we did? Romney? Mccain?

3. If the Liberal media is pushing for Desantis, who does that tell us they are most afraid of?

4. How many times does it take for us to learn our lesson?

Here is the only thing we can look at IMO. Try to look ahead by looking back. Peek behind the curtain and understand playbooks of the past. Try our best to read between the lines.

If we truly believe our government and media is corrupt on both sides….Then who are they pushing on us, and who are they trying to crush?

Reactions: gatordad3
What's your logic behind #1?

As for #2, totally agree, their ratings are a disaster, they are thrilled Trump is back.
I just don’t see Trump improving his Electoral Vote count from 2020, although he might have a shot in GA, AZ, & WI. Trump has a high floor of support but a low ceiling of gaining additional support from independents and undecided voters.

Democrats will be defending a significant number of Senate seats in 2024. It will be interesting to see his this affects presidential election dynamics.

I just don’t see Trump improving his Electoral Vote count from 2020, although he might have a shot in GA, AZ, & WI. Trump has a high floor of support but a low ceiling of gaining additional support from independents and undecided voters.

Democrats will be defending a significant number of Senate seats in 2024. It will be interesting to see his this affects presidential election dynamics.
So you don't think anyone could beat out Trump for the nomination? What about DeSantis?

Was it only 20 Senate seats the Democrats just defended? Far more to defend in 2024.

Was it only 20 Senate seats the Democrats just defended? Far more to defend in 2024.
They defended 14 in this cycle and pubs had to defend 20. In 2024 dems have to defend 23 seats and pubs only 10.

Gaining the senate this cycle was always going to be a tall order, but I don’t want to let math get in the way of a good media narrative.

Dems only had to target stealing 2-3 states and that’s exactly what they did.

PA
AZ
NV

Pretty easy.

So you don't think anyone could beat out Trump for the nomination? What about DeSantis?
IMO DeSantis is the only GOP candidate who has the conservative bonafide credibility to challenge Trump. Larry Hogan? Please….

My best case dream scenario would be for Trump to sit out and give DeSantis his unqualified endorsement. IMO, with the vast majority of the GOP unified behind DeSantis, and his probable appeal to moderates and independents, he would wipe the floor with whoever the Dims nominate.

IMO DeSantis is the only GOP candidate who has the conservative bonafide credibility to challenge Trump. Larry Hogan? Please….

My best case dream scenario would be for Trump to sit out and give DeSantis his unqualified endorsement. IMO, with the vast majority of the GOP unified behind DeSantis, and his probable appeal to moderates and independents, he would wipe the floor with whoever the Dims nominate.
And the cheating? Unless something changes, the dems will again steal AZ, PA, GA or MI. The last two elections have taught us that.

So any pub nominee has to get to 270 without those states. Minimum.

That means the dems start off with 61 electoral votes, leaving pubs to have to win 270 of the remaining 477.

I can't see Ron DeSantis getting anywhere close to that. Can you?

Reactions: jfegaly
1) For giving the Democrats the White House for four more years beyond 2024

2) For providing them with a continued means to engage in their Trump obsession

Change my mind, and fire away.....
I am just so HAPPY that such a bunch of little sissy SO CALLED Americans are so fearful of US. Trump is just the leader....they dislike him because he unifies REAL Americans(they all are NOT REAL Americans...they just live in our Country) So YES, I am VERY proud that their party of liars, low character scum FEAR us...because one thing I am 100% certain...(in my BEST Ronald Reagan voice) WE WIN...THEY LOSE in the end.

Nice thread..and more questions?

Last edited:
I am always intrigued as to why folks believe what the media and dems say. Let me propose the following:

1: Do a quick google search on Ron Desantis for President. There you will find articles from WAPO, NYT, Bloomberg, Salon, etc….All saying how much Better Ron Desantis will be than Trump. Why do we think that is folks? What is the liberal medias endgame?

2. When has the liberal media ever been truthful to us on what’s best for conservatives and America? Have they not told Pubs in the past that we need to nominate moderates? How did that workout when we did? Romney? Mccain?

3. If the Liberal media is pushing for Desantis, who does that tell us they are most afraid of?

4. How many times does it take for us to learn our lesson?

Here is the only thing we can look at IMO. Try to look ahead by looking back. Peek behind the curtain and understand playbooks of the past. Try our best to read between the lines.

If we truly believe our government and media is corrupt on both sides….Then who are they pushing on us, and who are they trying to crush?
Not me...I LMAO at them.

And the cheating? Unless something changes, the dems will again steal AZ, PA, GA or MI. The last two elections have taught us that.

My best guess…..oh hell, it’s not a guess. Desantis (propped by media) will win the nomination because he is not like Trump (they are already saying this). After the nomination….He is worse than Trump, they will scream.

On Election night (month). After weeks of counting the dem candidate overtakes Ron, and his political career ends.

I am just so HAPPY that such a bunch of little sissy SO CALLED Americans are so fearful of US. Trump is just the leader....you dislike him because he unifies REAL Americans(you all are NOT REAL Americans...you just live in our Country) So YES, I am VERY proud that your party of liars, low character scum FEAR us...because one thing I am 100% certain...(in my BEST Ronald Reagan voice) WE WIN...YOU LOSE in the end.

Nice thread..and more questions?
Ron. @ghost_of_ukalum1988 is a good dude. He is on our side and genuinely believe he is just trying to sort through the mess.

I seriously want someone to explain to me how their pick will be able to overcome dems cheating in AZ, GA, MI and PA?

What candidate do we have that can overcome losing those states and still hitting 270?

This is why we said in 2020 that we had to ensure election integrity.
And the same states that had issues in 2020 didn't change a damn thing for 22, in fact some made it worse. (AZ).

I seriously want someone to explain to me how their pick will be able to overcome dems cheating in AZ, GA, MI and PA?

What candidate do we have that can overcome losing those states and still hitting 270?

This is why we said in 2020 that we had to ensure election integrity.
Well maybe Trump can use the shadow pulpit, spend some money and go to those states and lobby for those rules changes before 2024.

Its eventually got to have a national republican response in order to force the pub legislatures to fix this problem as for some reason they continue to let the dems put a gun to their heads.

Oh and MI flipped dem legis ...we are done there... write it off unless we are going to out cheat them.

Trump Is the best chance and was less than 1% behind in 3 staes that would give him over 270 EV in 2024. Democrat light Rep mostly establishment backed candidates won't beat the democrat.

Well maybe Trump can use the shadow pulpit, spend some money and go to those states and lobby for those rules changes before 2024.

Its eventually got to have a national republican response in order to force the pub legislatures to fix this problem as for some reason they continue to let the dems put a gun to their heads.

Oh and MI flipped dem legis ...we are done there... write it off unless we are going to out cheat them.

OH is an easy Trump win. MI is a fool's gold state for Reps in 2024 because on the rare chance it flipped PA and WI would have already been won and the 270 reached. NH and MN are 100% fool's gold as 20 and 22 have shown us.

These 5 states determine the winner since FL is now lost for the Dems:

GA.
WI
AZ
NV
PA

Reps have to win either GA or PA and also win AZ and WI though if the win was in PA instead of GA NV could replace AZ or WI.

The realistic crazy 269 tie scenario is if GA, AZ and NV are won but WI and PA are lost. Plus NE-2 would have to flip back to Trump.

That means the dems start off with 61 electoral votes, leaving pubs to have to win 270 of the remaining 477.

I can't see Ron DeSantis getting anywhere close to that. Can you?
Trump can't either. Dims aren't the only ones tired of his Diatribes. Independents are the ones who will sink Donald's boat.

I will NEVER, EVER let people who are afraid of someone make me change my mind on my very deep core beliefs. FJB has PROVEN many times he is unfit. From Afghanistan to our own borders, to his war on gas and coal. To his letting criminals OUT of jail to harm innocent people. Add in he cannot complete a sentence coherently. PLEASE...ANYONE...PLEASE tell me how and what is better today than pre covid Trump. I would LOVE to hear!

Reactions: NavigatorII
My best guess…..oh hell, it’s not a guess. Desantis (propped by media) will win the nomination because he is not like Trump (they are already saying this). After the nomination….He is worse than Trump, they will scream.

On Election night (month). After weeks of counting the dem candidate overtakes Ron, and his political career ends.
Mike Mulvaney was on Chris Cuomo (very surprised to believe that Trump ever hired him) and said, probably accurately, that Trump will get 35 to 40% of republican votes in any primary fight. I think that is dead right, if not more.

If multiple people run and dilute the non-Trump MAGA/Republican vote, then I can easily see Trump winning the nomination even if DeSantis runs.

DeSantis, as Ghost has noted before, is in the driver's seat, politically. He can bow out and easily look at 2028. If Trump flames out, then it is done. He moves forward with a clean slate.

If DeSantis goes toe to toe, he better be ready to be a "giant killer" and not alienate the core MAGA base. Trump is revered by the base as this board has shown again and again.

The "move to the middle" is always hard. Most people would agree with me on policy, and the take my policy on Abortion and the invectives fly. That is but one example.

Should be interesting.

I actually see a Democrat winning 2024 and the republicans keeping the house and winning the senate.

So you after watching FJB for 2 years, you would rather have him than Trump? Please explain what is BETTER today than it was under Trump!
Here's what you people don't seem to be able to grasp. It's not about Trump's policies. It's about him. People can't stand him.

If he simply acted like an adult, he would still be president and we wouldn't be stressing over Pedo Joe.

I actually see a Democrat winning 2024 and the republicans keeping the house and winning the senate.
I actually think this is correct. A democrat is winning Potus in 2024. We may disagree on how that happens (for me it’s still because we haven’t secured our elections).

To that point, if Desantis runs and gets cheated, it will more than likely kill two birds with one stone for dems. Gone is Ron and Don for good. That being said, I am hopeful that would finally get everyone off their porch, but based on past experience, folks will “move on”

There is a reason Dems are pushing Ron to the forefront. Multiple reasons.

Here's what you people don't seem to be able to grasp. It's not about Trump's policies. It's about him. People can't stand him.

If he simply acted like an adult, he would still be president and we wouldn't be stressing over Pedo Joe.
Please re read what you posted. What you are EXACTLY saying is that because you do not like someone, you can rationalize open borders, 8% inflation, high crime, floundering economy, supply chain crisis and high energy prices...does that about sum it up Mr TheO? Is that what you are trying to get across here? May I explain to you how F'ing STUPID that is?

Please re read what you posted. What you are EXACTLY saying is that because you do not like someone, you can rationalize open borders, 8% inflation, high crime, floundering economy, supply chain crisis and high energy prices...does that about sum it up Mr TheO? Is that what you are trying to get across here? May I explain to you how F'ing STUPID that is?
I'm just trying to explain reality to you.

I was hopeful we could take over AZ. Kari running for Governor, Abe for AG, Finchem for SoS. Those three offices would give them all the authority they would need to ensure election integrity in a purple state and turn it ruby red.

All three polling double digits ahead of their opponents. All three lost.

Voters have done their part in 2020 and 2022.

To that point, if Desantis runs and gets cheated, it will more than likely kill two birds with one stone for dems. Gone is Ron and Don for good.
I think it will kill three. If DeSantis gets cheated, does anyone think he will say anything about it?

Or will he graciously concede, just like Romney and mccain did, then in 2 years waltz to the Senate and finish his career there?

I mean, are we the only smart people in the room? How can you not see what's coming a mile off?

My choice? What the heck are you even talking about?
I will NEVER, EVER let people who are afraid of someone make me change my mind on my very deep core beliefs. FJB has PROVEN many times he is unfit. From Afghanistan to our own borders, to his war on gas and coal. To his letting criminals OUT of jail to harm innocent people. Add in he cannot complete a sentence coherently. PLEASE...ANYONE...PLEASE tell me how and what is better today than pre covid Trump. I would LOVE to hear!

Yes. Biden is unfit and things are worse today.

I think most people would agree.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT