ADVERTISEMENT

The DNC and the MSM thank Trump....

1) For giving the Democrats the White House for four more years beyond 2024

2) For providing them with a continued means to engage in their Trump obsession

Change my mind, and fire away.....
I agree but like any good narcissist it’s all about him and anybody that’s against him is wrong and Trump doesn’t care about America he cares about himself.

I am just so HAPPY that such a bunch of little sissy SO CALLED Americans are so fearful of US. Trump is just the leader....they dislike him because he unifies REAL Americans(they all are NOT REAL Americans...they just live in our Country) So YES, I am VERY proud that their party of liars, low character scum FEAR us...because one thing I am 100% certain...(in my BEST Ronald Reagan voice) WE WIN...THEY LOSE in the end.

Nice thread..and more questions?
First of all very intelligent argument, lol. Second of all the pansy sissies you’re speaking of our Republicans too.
The republican party and in particular independence will not unify behind Donald Trump like they did in 2016, is to Costick, he’s angered and upset too many people. Ron DeSantis is our best hope.

I'm just trying to explain reality to you.
Yep. It is reality. People vote for people they like and trust. People buy legal, medical, consulting, etc. from people they like and trust.

If it is just the policies and that is all that matters, vote for Tom Cotton or Josh Hawley and I agree Captain Ron with every policy issue you said.

People increasingly do not like Trump and are tiring of Trump. He is exhausting.

Everyone one is saying it, again, and again, and again - these close races are being lost by talking down ("just a RINO") or dismissing independents and moderates ("who cares about suburban women....abortion is not important, women are dumb by just focusing on "mean tweets", women (and men) are dumb and being fooled by the media into believing things like injecting bleach, etc.).

I asked a few people if Trump was MAGA. The answer was clear: MAGA is NOT trump, Trump is part of MAGA.

If you believe that, then focus on candidates who are focused on MAGA and not the individual.

And for years, I have spoke about Trump's lack of discipline. Again, not just me who highlights it:

This is not complicated. If you really believe in those issues, focus on those people who stand up for those, stays disciplined and makes it about the country and not themselves and has the proper about of ego control to know when it is not them.

• Haha
Reactions: jfegaly
First of all very intelligent argument, lol. Second of all the pansy sissies you’re speaking of our Republicans too.
The republican party and in particular independence will not unify behind Donald Trump like they did in 2016, is to Costick, he’s angered and upset too many people. Ron DeSantis is our best hope.
Some...but not all like dim wits. Secondly, lets see how the cards fall. My point is, I want to know IF Trump wins the nomination, which of you so called Independents will vote for FJB? I want to know who is bothered more by someone's personality than they are about someone destroying our Country. I cannot put it ANY clearer than that. Unless someone wants to fill me in on what FJB has done BETTER than Trump..WHY would mean tweets out weigh destruction of America? I will check back later for answers...if anyone has testicle fortitude enough to answer.

We are two pages in, I'm still waiting to hear how DeSantis is going to win when we know the dems cheat.

If dems cheat, we could run George Washington with Abe Lincoln as the VP, and Hiden would still get 81M votes.

What am I missing?

Yep. It is reality. People vote for people they like and trust. People buy legal, medical, consulting, etc. from people they like and trust.

If it is just the policies and that is all that matters, vote for Tom Cotton or Josh Hawley and I agree Captain Ron with every policy issue you said.

People increasingly do not like Trump and are tiring of Trump. He is exhausting.

Everyone one is saying it, again, and again, and again - these close races are being lost by talking down ("just a RINO") or dismissing independents and moderates ("who cares about suburban women....abortion is not important, women are dumb by just focusing on "mean tweets", women (and men) are dumb and being fooled by the media into believing things like injecting bleach, etc.).

I asked a few people if Trump was MAGA. The answer was clear: MAGA is NOT trump, Trump is part of MAGA.

If you believe that, then focus on candidates who are focused on MAGA and not the individual.

And for years, I have spoke about Trump's lack of discipline. Again, not just me who highlights it:

This is not complicated. If you really believe in those issues, focus on those people who stand up for those, stays disciplined and makes it about the country and not themselves and has the proper about of ego control to know when it is not them.
Can you name ANYONE that likes and trusts FJB? Again...EVERYONE chime in...I will stand by. Be prepared to answer some questions if you say you TRUST him. Also be prepared to answer what in America TODAY, is better than when Trump was in office. Lets see how fragile some of you are!

Yep. It is reality. People vote for people they like and trust.
Not according to this board,

We were told everyone who voted for Trump in 2016 did so cause they don't like hildabeast.

And everyone voted for Hiden in 2020 cause they don't like Trump.

The reality is, y'all have TDS and you are backdating facts to explain how Hiden got 81M votes and won* an election when you know he did neither.

Can you name ANYONE that likes and trusts FJB? Again...EVERYONE chime in...I will stand by. Be prepared to answer some questions if you say you TRUST him. Also be prepared to answer what in America TODAY, is better than when Trump was in office. Let’s see how fragile some of you are!
I don’t trust people who take inappropriate showers with their daughters

Reactions: jfegaly
We are two pages in, I'm still waiting to hear how DeSantis is going to win when we know the dems cheat.

If dems cheat, we could run George Washington with Abe Lincoln as the VP, and Hiden would still get 81M votes.

What am I missing?
It’s like Groundhogs day all over again, and again, and again.

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT