The Dims latest manufactured crisis: The USPS

ukalum1988

Rowdy Reptile
Dec 21, 2014
Evansville IN
The Dims just won’t quit. In the latest instance of goalpost moving, now we’re subjected to incessant whining about the integrity of USPS.

The Dims want to flood the system with ballots that can be easily tampered, sent to wrong addresss, etc. Trump is on record as saying that anyone wants to vote by mail is free to do so, but it should essentially be an opt-in process, not a free for all mass mailing.

I’ve seen where the Postal Worker’s Union has endorsed Biden; Hmmmm, I wonder why???

rant over

Ncgatr1

Chomp Artist
Gold Member
Jun 18, 2012
USPS can not be allowed to be a major player in determining the next president. People need to put on their big boy pants and head down to their local voting precincts in November. They do it at the grocery store, they can stand in line with their masks on and social distance. Those who can not do it, can request absentee or do early voting. This is getting to be frocking ridiculous. The Dems are bunch of a cheating troglodytes. They know they can not win a fair election with Biden.

Ncgatr1

Chomp Artist
Gold Member
Jun 18, 2012
It’s amazing that any rational thinking Democrat would vote for a Biden/Harris ticket. I understand their hatred for Trump makes them completely blind at times, but if you are a blue dog and moderate Dem, no way you can vote for what they are proposing. I just don’t see how any independent or moderate Dem goes Biden’s way. They will have to cheat on a large scale to beat Trump. They know ballot harvesting through a Democrat union controlled USPS is one way to do it. It’s so obvious, and they have to know everyone is thinking the same.

Sunburnt Indian

Rowdy Reptile
Nov 7, 2001
It’s amazing that any rational thinking Democrat would vote for a Biden/Harris ticket. I understand their hatred for Trump makes them completely blind at times, but if you are a blue dog and moderate Dem, no way you can vote for what they are proposing. I just don’t see how any independent or moderate Dem goes Biden’s way. They will have to cheat on a large scale to beat Trump. They know ballot harvesting through a Democrat union controlled USPS is one way to do it. It’s so obvious, and they have to know everyone is thinking the same.
There is no cure for Trump Derangement Syndrome.

DCandtheUTBand

Swamp Thing
Sep 5, 2001
We are supposed to let Amazon and other internet retailers pass off the cost to the tax payers! Nah charge them what they should be paying and if their business model survives the good for them.

Walmart has its own fleet and does not need taxpayer subsidized shipping to get its goods from A to B.

Sunburnt Indian

Rowdy Reptile
Nov 7, 2001
Trump's approval rating going up DURING the DNC.

Can even the sheep not see the significance?
Yeah! The Hugo Sanders Convention goes on and Rasmussen 3 day tracking sees Trump approval go up. Trump is going to have to really blow it for Harris/Biden to have a prayer.

Rasmussen uses likely voter. Most state run uses registered. When enthusiasm is measured by anybody, Trump knocks it out of the park.

gatordad3

Gator Great
Sep 18, 2011
Oh, you f*€K!nG libtards! We even have stuttering Bath House Barry I'm the video, stuttering as always.