ADVERTISEMENT

The death of that black man in Minneapolis is about the worst video I've seen but

Orangeclad

Rowdy Reptile
Jul 5, 2001
the looting and setting innocent businesses on fire is absolutely the wrong answer to it.
The man should never have died and is horrible and atrocious police behavior.

The police have been fired and the president has instructed the FBI and DOJ to expedite this investigation. There should be swift justice and criminal prosecution.

But looting and burning are not the answer. Why do innocent businesses who had nothing to do with the death have to pay the price? They shouldn't.

the looting and setting innocent businesses on fire is absolutely the wrong answer to it.

The police have been fired and the president has instructed the FBI and DOJ to expedite this investigation. There should be swift justice and criminal prosecution.

But looting and burning are not the answer. Why do innocent businesses who had nothing to do with the death have to pay the price? They shouldn't.
Any excuse for hoot’n, loot’n and shoot’n will work.

Reactions: goldmom

These crimes are perpetrated by equal-opportunity criminals using a tragic event as a catalyst to loot, commit arson, breaking/entering, criminal trespass, and endangerment. They are no better than the people they are revolting against. To them, sin/hate deserves sin/hate retribution.

With all due respect...a dude stealing a 52 inch Samsung during a Target melee ain’t the same thing as a dude using brutal authoritative force to kill somebody...just sayin’...
You are right, it ain't the same thing. But what does the burning and looting do to help the situation? Target didn't commit the murder, nor did Auto Zone. I hope the dude who stole the 52 inch Samsung remembers how he got it. That really honors George Floyd.
MLK would have organized a peaceful protest. But there are no black leaders like him.

Civil war? Between whom? The Left wants no part of that?
images

With all due respect...a dude stealing a 52 inch Samsung during a Target melee ain’t the same thing as a dude using brutal authoritative force to kill somebody...just sayin’...
They burned businesses to the ground as well and anyone in that area could have been recklessly killed because of it. These criminals were waiting for a window to perpetrate these crimes, they are only using it as a platform, nothing more. Please quit rationalizing criminal acts.

Agree completely. There is zero justification for what that cop did but not every interaction between races, regardless of how awful it is, is an act of racism. Maybe that guy is a racist POS but we don't know that yet and his stupidity isn't proof of it.

I understand why black people are angry. I was angry too when I watched the video...and I'm about as white as white gets.

Agree completely. There is zero justification for what that cop did but not every interaction between races, regardless of how awful it is, is an act of racism. Maybe that guy is a racist POS but we don't know that yet and his stupidity isn't proof of it.

I understand why black people are angry. I was angry too when I watched the video...and I'm about as white as white gets.
Agree completely with your comment. As a white man, it is a sickening video to watch. I told my wife it was like watching the equivalent of a lynching, except it started from the ground level.

Way to give lip service to the man dying. Why am I not surprised at your hot take.

obama would have said we must stand up and protect our black community from cops that abuse their authority. Which of course is code for yall take to the streets and beat down the blues, we got ya back.
Only you and the other idiots would take it to mean that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT