ADVERTISEMENT

The Cold Splash of Reality is Coming. Are you ready for it?

@Uniformed_ReRe I keep seeing pictures of businesses in downtown Washington DC all doing the same thing:

Boarding up in anticipation of rioting next Tuesday.

Why would they be doing that if the polls saying Hiden wins bigly are accurate?

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
@Uniformed_ReRe I keep seeing pictures of businesses in downtown Washington DC all doing the same thing:

Boarding up in anticipation of rioting next Tuesday.

Why would they be doing that if the polls saying Hiden wins bigly are accurate?
Well to be fair, they could be boarding up in case Biden shuts down the country after he wins.

🤣🤣🤣

Democrats officially worried they might lose one of the bluest counties in the nation. And Trump supporters are the ones in for a wake up call?

Dems worried in Michigan too...

"I thought they were voting for Biden!"

This is why it’s so important for a trump victory. That idiot said “out there probably doing more than I should”. These dolts are gonna shut down the country again if they win, which means we will only get to see @BSC911 in the drive thru, and not as dine in customers

This is why it’s so important for a trump victory. That idiot said “out there probably doing more than I should”. These dolts are gonna shut down the country again if they win, which means we will only get to see @BSC911 in the drive thru, and not as dine in customers
There is nothing wrong with a career at McDonalds in your later years!!!

@BSC911 at work.............

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F190424134557-mcdonalds-aarp-older-employees.jpg

Now this is a splash of reality

Michael Moore tells me he thinks Trumps going to win. He says don’t believe ##Fakenews polls

Me, no. You, yes.

I still have dirt under my nails from deployments in Iraq and Africa and from my job as a roofer before medical school.
Let’s see. I’ve had jobs as

Painter
Bag boy
Bus boy

Granted, these were all pre career, but I didn’t get two degrees from UF to work in manual labor. That’s for FSU grads and Bama T-shirt fans.

And thanks for your service. I know a few military MDs.

Let’s see. I’ve had jobs as

Painter
Bag boy
Bus boy

Granted, these were all pre career, but I didn’t get two degrees from UF to work in manual labor. That’s for FSU grads and Bama T-shirt fans.

And thanks for your service. I know a few military MDs.

Good to see the career progression. What do you think is next after manning the fryer?

Was it 3 months ago when Moore asked, "how many will camp out on a sidewalk 5 days before Biden shows for a rally? 5? 3? None?"
He understands the concept of a populist president. You only defeat a populist by running one more popular or if enough of the other side hates the populist enough to turn out.

Was it 3 months ago when Moore asked, "how many will camp out on a sidewalk 5 days before Biden shows for a rally? 5? 3? None?"
Did you see yesterday where the Girl Scouts tweeted congrats to Amy Coney Barrett yesterday and our Democratic Owners made them take it back calling it hate speech. Our super rich Democratic Operatives are gonna makes us conservatives and non-libs know what it feels like to be owned and oppressed.

There is nothing wrong with a career at McDonalds in your later years!!!

@BSC911 at work.............

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F190424134557-mcdonalds-aarp-older-employees.jpg

I just saw what you were responding to. I started ignoring that dork a while ago. A lion does not concern himself with the flies on his back. i don’t mind digs but at least be creative or original.

Reactions: Mdfgator
I just saw what you were responding to. I started ignoring that dork a while ago. A lion does not concern himself with the flies on his back. i don’t mind digs but at least be creative or original.

A while ago? You mean starting now?

Trustworthiness is a key to keeping gainful employment and being able to afford $10 a month for a Rivals subscription. Just FYI.

Reactions: jfegaly
I just saw what you were responding to. I started ignoring my DADDY a while ago. An opossum does not concern himself with the headlights coming straight for him. i don’t mind being owned, and will continue making fries to the best of my ability

FIFY

Because working a manual labor job is somehow demeaning, or beneath you?
Oh stfu! Do u really have a hard time following the joke ? And spare us ur bs. U could give two craps about the working class. If so u wouldn’t be a Biden fan. Trump speaks n works for the working class. He doesn’t wish to keep them down. He pushes them to succeed.

Reactions: jfegaly
Oh stfu! Do u really have a hard time following the joke ? And spare us ur bs. U could give two craps about the working class. If so u wouldn’t be a Biden fan. Trump speaks n works for the working class. He doesn’t wish to keep them down. He pushes them to succeed.
I got the joke.

I am a man of the working class. I manage our family farm, which Trump has screwed with his China trade wars.

Reactions: Mdfgator
🤣...no....no you are not. I'm basing that off the words that you type on this board, repeatedly.
You should get to know me better then.

Hint. My message board persona is not real life ( and no, I’m not talking about claims I’ve made).

ADVERTISEMENT