ADVERTISEMENT

The circle is getting bigger (Trump leads by 42)

jfegaly

Bull Gator
Feb 1, 2006
Ruh Roh @goldmom looks like more voters moving towards Trump. Apparently they don’t want to move on dot org. Obviously this can change, but right now it is what it is.

Is this poll recent enough for you? The scary part? Pence (barf) is only 2 points behind Desantis. Not sure we can risk the race between Desantis and Pence. Pence would be a disaster

We got room for you on the Trump Train @goldmom

Last edited:
Ruh Roh @goldmom looks like more voters moving towards Trump. Apparently they don’t want to move on dot org. Obviously this can change, but right now it is what it is.

Is this poll recent enough for you? The scary part? Pence (barf) is only 2 points behind Desantis. Not sure we can risk the race between Desantis and Pence. Pence would be a disaster

Damn. I'm actually shocked 😲

DeSantis would roll the others without Trump but I don't see any scenario he could beat Trump unless Trump had clear medical issues. I doubt DeSantis would run with Trump in there but a few people say he is getting quite a bit of money from people in the party that aren't big Trump supporters in addition to the base.

DeSantis would roll the others without Trump but I don't see any scenario he could beat Trump unless Trump had clear medical issues. I doubt DeSantis would run with Trump in there but a few people say he is getting quite a bit of money from people in the party that aren't big Trump supporters in addition to the base.
To be fair. 2 years in politics is a long time, and a lot can change. But right now, Trumps circle is BIGLY

Barring something happening to Trump, I don't see DeSantis making a serious bid to run in 24. He might stick his toe in the water just to see how he will stack up in 28, but seriously, Florida needs DeSantis desperately for a full term and DeSantis is young. 8 years of DeSantis following another Trump presidency is EXACTLY what America needs and deserves to survive the commie bastards.

It’s new hampshire.

giphy.gif

Next thing you’re gonna tell me is that Trump is behind in Seattle.

These numbers again speak to how incredibly savvy the average Trump supporter is. Even though neither man has said definitively, the average Trump supporter knows Trump is running in 2024, and DeSantis isn't. If they suspected either wasn't the case, Trump's numbers would be in the 15-20 range.

The only people that want to see DeSantis run in 2024 are dems, and @goldmom.

Barring something happening to Trump, I don't see DeSantis making a serious bid to run in 24. He might stick his toe in the water just to see how he will stack up in 28, but seriously, Florida needs DeSantis desperately for a full term and DeSantis is young. 8 years of DeSantis following another Trump presidency is EXACTLY what America needs and deserves to survive the commie bastards.

Yep it sucks he can't just be the VP candidate but Trump isn't about to change his residency and he can't give up FL. With that condition I guess FL technically could still vote for Trump and someone else for VP which could possibly allow the Senate to be the ones choosing the VP so it won't happen I guess.

Trump upped his vote count from 63 million in 2016 to 74 million in 2020, an incumbent record. Somebody likes Trump. 2000 Mules gave us the current disaster. Check out the new CIVIQS Poll? Biden is illegitimate. Anyone who's slept through a course in physics knows it.

Reactions: jfegaly
Wow, found the article they were discussing in the Video. Coming from CNN, this is huge, and not good news for the “move on” crowd. @goldmom

Reactions: DCandtheUTBand
Zero chance just like Pence though he isn't as bad as him. I am wondering who Trump will pick for VP since DeSantis is likely off the table.

The primaries are a long way off. A lot of things could shift between now and then.

IMO Pence is the least likely of the group mentioned. As you said, zero chance for him. And rightfully so imo.

The primaries are a long way off. A lot of things could shift between now and then.

IMO Pence is the least likely of the group mentioned. As you said, zero chance for him. And rightfully so imo.

I am trying to think who Trump would pick. Not sure if he would pick that SD Governor or not and Cruz has backstabbed him too many times.

I am trying to think who Trump would pick. Not sure if he would pick that SD Governor or not and Cruz has backstabbed him too many times.

It is an interesting question. Usually it's someone who makes the ticket more well-rounded from a voters perspective.

Noem, DeSantis, doubt Pompeo, Cruz is too unpopular, Nikki Haley. Haley would be who I think he end up picking, but I wish it would be Desantis...I REALLY like him, and think he would be a GREAT 8 year follow to Trumps next 4. Only problem w DeSantis is that you would have 2 ALPHA's under the same roof....that does not work so well, usually

Noem, DeSantis, doubt Pompeo, Cruz is too unpopular, Nikki Haley. Haley would be who I think he end up picking, but I wish it would be Desantis...I REALLY like him, and think he would be a GREAT 8 year follow to Trumps next 4. Only problem w DeSantis is that you would have 2 ALPHA's under the same roof....that does not work so well, usually
Fake News.

Guy came in second only because Trump lied and did very underhanded things to him.

At the end the "charges" were preposterous but the damage was done to Cruz.

"Trump accuses Cruz's father of helping JFK's assassin"

But Cruz buried the hatchet with Trump so I did too.

Trump could not find a smarter or more capable VP if he picked Cruz.

Dershowitz: Yep, Cruz Was One Of My Smartest Students Ever

That includes everyone listed. Desantis would be the most popular pick.

I am at the polls regardless.

Fake News.

Guy came in second only because Trump lied and did very underhanded things to him.

At the end the "charges" were preposterous but the damage was done to Cruz.

"Trump accuses Cruz's father of helping JFK's assassin"

But Cruz buried the hatchet with Trump so I did too.

Trump could not find a smarter or more capable VP if he picked Cruz.
Dershowitz: Yep, Cruz Was One Of My Smartest Students Ever

That includes everyone listed. Desantis would be the most popular pick.

I am at the polls regardless.
I am more talking about the moderate voter. I really like Cruz...he is brilliant...however the moderate voter, the votrs who actually decide who gets elected are not a fan of Ted. Trump does not need someone like that to help his ticket. He owns the conservatives already. He needs someone to HELP him get more votes. I think a good female candidate...or DeSantis. Desantis is very conservative...but he has the "it" factor. If he keeps his nose clean...he WILL be President one day.

He has to see Haley is an establishment hack. He would get huge backlash if he picked someone like her.

DeSantis would have to step down as Governor and move out of Florida well before the election. Not sure if he is willing to do that but it could be planned out where he didn't step down and move until Summer 2024 I guess.

Reactions: NavigatorII

I hope this mess doesn't get stirred up. I wonder if Trump has already heard some of these rich guys are going to see if they can give DeSantis momentum after the midterms. If I was Trump I would announce I am running at the very beginning of 2023 if he does plan on running.

He has to see Haley is an establishment hack. He would get huge backlash if he picked someone like her.

DeSantis would have to step down as Governor and move out of Florida well before the election. Not sure if he is willing to do that but it could be planned out where he didn't step down and move until Summer 2024 I guess.
Totally agree...but lots of time left for Desantis to make a move. Also Trump could move

I hope this mess doesn't get stirred up. I wonder if Trump has already heard some of these rich guys are going to see if they can give DeSantis momentum after the midterms. If I was Trump I would announce I am running at the very beginning of 2023 if he does plan on running.
Of course the rich/uber elite aren’t going to back trump. Trump is the only candidate in the field the elite fear. See Jan 6th farce.

It’s one of the reasons why I keep telling @goldmom and @BamaFan1137 that now isn’t the time to move on. Got to drain the swamp in 24 so desantis can govern in 28.

Of course the rich/uber elite aren’t going to back trump. Trump is the only candidate in the field the elite fear. See Jan 6th farce.

It’s one of the reasons why I keep telling @goldmom and @BamaFan1137 that now isn’t the time to move on. Got to drain the swamp in 24 so desantis can govern in 28.

So far DeSantis has done the right things but seeing where some of his donations are coming from does make you wonder a little. It could be a Ted Cruz situation possibly where the establishment doesn't like him a lot but know he can be controlled some unlike Trump.

I will give DeSantis major credit for Trump winning FL in 2020 as he cleaned up Broward some after they tried to keep counting until he would lose in 2018 and he had people watching out for crooked mess unlike the other swing states that cheated their way to more Biden votes than Trump.

Rather Trump not run but endorse DeSantis- Hope we can take back the House and Senate this year and start investigating Biden and Hunter with select committees. Elect Trump to Congress and have him be Speaker of the House-GLORIOUS.

Rather Trump not run but endorse DeSantis- Hope we can take back the House and Senate this year and start investigating Biden and Hunter with select committees. Elect Trump to Congress and have him be Speaker of the House-GLORIOUS.
Nah. If no Trump, the dems won. Period. Everything the dems have done for past 6 years has been about keeping removing snd keeping trump from being POTUS. Need to send a message, or we have opened the door that this type of shenanigans works. Plus, he can truly drain the swamp. He is the only one that can and will go after traitors from both parties.

1. He has revenge factor
2. He doesn’t need anyones money,

There is just too much to cleanup in 2024. Trump can cleanhouse so that Desantis can be a true governing Potus in 28.

plus, Florida needs another desantis term.

Reactions: blubo
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT