ADVERTISEMENT

The Big Top will be rockin’ in the Noon Sun...

sadgator

Bull Gator
Jan 9, 2002
Copper Monkey 30 minutes prior to kickoff
clown-cute-sun-character-cartoon-vector-17188755.jpg

http://www.gatorsports.com/2018/11/uf-at-fsu-a-noon-kick-off/

Pretty bad how low this game has fallen in recent years.These bastards have beaten us 7 of the last 8 years since Tebow left. I hope some crazy crap doesn't happen this game as FSU is a complete trainwreck right now. They look like we did last season going into this game.

I'm looking forward to the Idaho game because.... o_O

95 will dress, and after the departing Sr's get their playing time, the ones that haven't played, or played much this season, should be on the field.

It's the first look at what they will have for the 2019 season, minus the incoming 2019 class.
A low stress game that should be fun to just sit back, relax and watch,,, for a change. :cool:

Just as I suspected,,, and I enjoyed it.

Both available QB's played.
8 different runners.
13 different receivers.

Defense had 2 pic-6's, one was by rsFr V.Miller.

With this staff and the young guys, the Gator's future looks bright to me. ;)

They asked Willie how much he thinks winning this rivalry game affects the recruiting in the state and he basically said it can't be that easy or FSU would have all the top recruits now.

They asked Willie how much he thinks winning this rivalry game affects the recruiting in the state and he basically said it can't be that easy or FSU would have all the top recruits now.
The bigger issue is that a lot of the top recruits in Florida are not picking either FSU or UF (or the other Fla. schools). We are losing way too many to Alabama, Clemson, Ohio St., etc). Maybe that will start changing and both of us can get back to when this rivalry meant something nationally.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT