ADVERTISEMENT

The BAMA game will be OVER when…

sadgator

Bull Gator
Jan 9, 2002
Copper Monkey 30 minutes prior to kickoff
A. First 5 minutes…Bama scores two quick TD’s and the rout is on.

B. End of First Quarter…Bama is up by 21.

C. Halftime….Florida hung in, but the lead is too great to overcome.

D. Third Quarter…Florida kept it close but finally wears down.

E. Fourth Quarter…Announcers are amazed that Florida has kept pace with Alabama, but they finally give it up in the last couple of drives.

F. Florida somehow wins at the gun on a miraculous play, the college football world is stunned, and the entire place goes apeshit.

Which is it?

Sadster our defense has had trouble with FAU and U.S.F. so, I’d say it will be 14-21 points by the 2nd quarter. And Mullen keeps saying AR15 makes mistakes? I’ll take his T.D.’s over 4 int.’s in 2 games against 2 star players with a bunch of 4 and 5 star recruits on their way.

E. Fourth Quarter…Announcers are amazed that Florida has kept pace with Alabama, but they finally give it up in the last couple of drives.

F. Florida somehow wins at the gun on a miraculous play, the college football world is stunned, and the entire place goes apeshit.

Which is it?
D

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq

Which is it?

C

I got Bama with a 17 point lead by the half.

End- bama 44 Uf 20

G. Fourth Quarter…Announcers are amazed that Florida has kept pace with Alabama,
Florida wins!!
the college football world is stunned, and the entire place goes apeshit.

H. They both show up to play. Somebody wins and somebody loses.
I. Check back on Sunday for my final projection on which team won....
😏

The game was over last week when Bama struggled against Mercer for most of the first half, making dumb mistakes and, perhaps, feeling over confident.

we needed them to destroy Miami and then drop 40 on Mercer in the first half, but no. Now Saban has all the ammunition he needs for them to be all out of the gate for us.

I don't like it. I'm not looking forward to it.

but my heart sunk while watching the Bama game this weekend.

Since we’ve played the last two National champions to the 4th, I’m saying E or F. I’ve just had a feeling that Mullen is too good a coach to give that many bites at the apple. If you think he hasn’t been prepping for this game since the end of the bowl game last year then I don’t know what to tell you. This win would launch him into living legend status, and I’m guessing the NFL in three years at the latest.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
Since we’ve played the last two National champions to the 4th, I’m saying E or F. I’ve just had a feeling that Mullen is too good a coach to give that many bites at the apple. If you think he hasn’t been prepping for this game since the end of the bowl game last year then I don’t know what to tell you. This win would launch him into living legend status, and I’m guessing the NFL in three years at the latest.

He can prep all he wants to....just like lots of coaches have done before.....but that still doesn't change the talent and performance.

And nobody in college football preps as well as Saban. To make it worse, as Danny said, Saban is gonna straighten them out after last week's game.

Lots of coaches probably circle the Alabama game for the next season.....and we know how that turns out.

The best advantage to win was to have played them last week.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jeff from Jax

If we had Trask and company still I think that would be the case but with Jones I think its going to allow Bama to possibly roll us. Watching that game again I was surprised how much pressure we got on Bama's QB but our secondary was always lost allowing the big passes. Maybe Jones will put on a show and surprise a lot of people.

If we had Trask and company still I think that would be the case but with Jones I think its going to allow Bama to possibly roll us. Watching that game again I was surprised how much pressure we got on Bama's QB but our secondary was always lost allowing the big passes. Maybe Jones will put on a show and surprise a lot of people.

I remember one pass that he made last week that was an absolute dime and it reminded me of Trask. He's got the talent....if he could just have some consistency he would be an absolute stud of a dual threat.

Reactions: ih8f$u
I remember one pass that he made last week that was an absolute dime and it reminded me of Trask. He's got the talent....if he could just have some consistency he would be an absolute stud of a dual threat.
Not seeing it myself. Watching all his plays last year and this year he is basically Franks with running ability. Just like with Franks doesn't see things well and you usually have to give credit for a pass someone like Trask is routinely making multiple times a game. He has the stage now to prove doubters like me wrong however.

It was the throw he made to Shorter that he dropped. Jones just doesn’t read defenses well and he’s throwing the ball too late.

Reactions: KingofHedgehogs
G. Fourth Quarter…Announcers are amazed that Florida has kept pace with Alabama,
Florida wins!!
the college football world is stunned, and the entire place goes apeshit.
If you REALLY believe that, lay a C Note on the boys and you’ll be in THE MONEY!!!

2020 8-4 UF 46 - 52 UA 13-0 NC

2019 - LSU 46 - 41 UA
2019 - 9-4 AU 48 - 45 UA

2018 - CU 44 - 16 UA

2017 - 10-4 AU 26 - 14 UA 13-1 NC
So while they don't lose often, they do lose occasionally.....

And win or lose for either team, this game alone won't negate either team from still having at shot at making it to the CFP.

2020 8-4 UF 46 - 52 UA 13-0 NC

2019 - LSU 46 - 41 UA
2019 - 9-4 AU 48 - 45 UA

2018 - CU 44 - 16 UA

2017 - 10-4 AU 26 - 14 UA 13-1 NC
So while they don't lose often, they do lose occasionally.....

And win or lose for either team, this game alone won't negate either team from still having at shot at making it to the CFP.
Very true and why I hope AR is there for the KY and Georgia games etc.

Reactions: gatordad3
Sadster our defense has had trouble with FAU and U.S.F. so, I’d say it will be 14-21 points by the 2nd quarter. And Mullen keeps saying AR15 makes mistakes? I’ll take his T.D.’s over 4 int.’s in 2 games against 2 star players with a bunch of 4 and 5 star recruits on their way.
Feel free to list all of the 2-star recruits on the USF roster covering their last 4 recruiting classes, just to show me how much you don't actually know.... (their roster is 95% 3-stars, and UF constantly puts 3-stars into the NFL)

Just a general FYI:
SMs beat the Red Turds
BSU beat Choke-la-homo
UCF beat the UGly mutts
1-AA JaxSt just beat FSUcks
Recruiting stars don't always matter when it comes to game day results....

Reactions: TennesseeGator
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT