ADVERTISEMENT

The "AR-15" talk needs to stop!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClintStoerner

Baby Gator
Oct 24, 2011
I'm an American, I support this country but we've lost our way and I can't just sit by and watch. Guns and violence have gotten out of hand. It’s not funny anymore. My dad showed me long ago that guns kill and they are NOT A JOKE! AR-15s kill!

People need to stop taking this lightly and start being mindful of what they say.

Richardson in particular would not appreciate being drawn into this debate

End rant! GO Gator!

I'm an American, I support this country but we've lost our way and I can't just sit by and watch. Guns and violence have gotten out of hand. It’s not funny anymore. My dad showed me long ago that guns kill and they are NOT A JOKE! AR-15s kill!

People need to stop taking this lightly and start being mindful of what they say.

End rant! GO Gator!

Ok

End rant! GO Gator!

You more likely just pay lip service to supporting this country.
Your type sits, watches, and then tries to tell those that are doing it, how they should be doing it.

Have you ever volunteered to support and defend the Constitution and your fellow citizens by joining the military? Are you a sworn Police Officer?
Have you ever even put your own life on the line to save another citizen?

No gun has ever killed anyone on it's own, I see it all the time.

A gun just sits there until someone picks it up, loads it, and then uses it, just like any other tool in the box. In the hands of a murderer, a hammer can be just as deadly as a gun, and a lot more brutal....

Mexico made civilian guns illegal, so knife & machete murders there, exceeds the gun murders here. And the drug cartels ignore gun laws.
Japan made guns illegal, so now aluminum baseball bats are required to have serial numbers, because that's what the street gangs now use on their unarmed citizen

Do automobiles kill 50,000+ annually, or do bad/impared drivers do the killing?

Does white refined sugar jump out of the bag and kill people?
12 Reason Why Sugar Is Called “The White Death”

Maybe you should do a little research on what 'Personal Responsibility' means. Then get up off your useless butt and put your own life on the line. That's how you EARN the right to tell others how you've done it and how you think it should be done.

PS
You also have no right to claim to know what AR-15 thinks about anything.

Can the clueless drunk Irish poke a dog?

calling all my bishes dogs is uncalled for….. I’ve had some hot fifis!

where as your old tag line “InstaGator, just add (mediocre) bourbon and (stanky azz) swamp water” hardly entitles you to accuse anyone of alcoholic intake

Reactions: BamaFan1137

End rant! GO Gator!
As for myself, in before this thread gets locked.

694940094001_5786035196001_5786009493001-vs.jpg

3qy10q.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT