ADVERTISEMENT

The Aaron Hernandez special on netflix

fsu939913

Bull Gator
Jul 29, 2014
Man that is some messed up stuff. Dude could have possibly killed around 7 or 8 people. Him being molested at a young age, his dad dying at 16 and the dude that was with his aunt moves in, him dealing with his sexuality, then the CTE... topple that with the people he hung out with its easy to see how he did the things he did. I have to give Urban credit here, he knew AH was iffy and he tried to save him (reminded me of Bobby). I absolutely hate it for the daughter. What did you guys think of the documentary? One thing i found interesting was Gronks reaction to the AH question. Do you think they had something going on?

Amazing football player...sad story but a troubled guy. All the things FSU#'s said have a terrible effect on a person. Absolutely murdered some people...not sure how many. Watched a few of their episodes this week and knew about the story but just bad stuff all around.

Amazing football player...sad story but a troubled guy. All the things FSU#'s said have a terrible effect on a person. Absolutely murdered some people...not sure how many. Watched a few of their episodes this week and knew about the story but just bad stuff all around.

I forgot to mention that the reason he committed suicide was he was trying to get his daughter some money the patriots owed him.

I forgot to mention that the reason he committed suicide was he was trying to get his daughter some money the patriots owed him.
That was some BS that they changed the law after the fact and his court finding stood. I'm not saying the guy was innocent but you shouldn't be able to do that.

That was some BS that they changed the law after the fact and his court finding stood. I'm not saying the guy was innocent but you shouldn't be able to do that.

It was an old law and no one else has it, i get it, it sucks. I do think his family should have gotten sonething (not their fault he is a murderering thug)

Reactions: EvilWayz
It was an old law and no one else has it, i get it, it sucks. I do think his family should have gotten sonething (not their fault he is a murderering thug)

I thought many places would vacate a conviction that was on appeal when the person died.

a lot of people on Twitter were discounting the claims of the high school QB guy in the documentary and saying he isn't credible...saying he barely played at all and posted stats to prove it and wasn't as close to AH as he's claiming...alleging he greatly exaggerated stuff to get his claim to fame and $$$ to be on Netflix. Easy to say stuff about someone who's not here to defend himself. IDK, he could be telling the truth but seems a little sketchy to me.

a lot of people on Twitter were discounting the claims of the high school QB guy in the documentary and saying he isn't credible...saying he barely played at all and posted stats to prove it and wasn't as close to AH as he's claiming...alleging he greatly exaggerated stuff to get his claim to fame and $$$ to be on Netflix. Easy to say stuff about someone who's not here to defend himself. IDK, he could be telling the truth but seems a little sketchy to me.

What about the letter to his bf in jail when he died? Him being gay makes complete sense with his reactions

Last edited:
I've only seen the first episode. Did he write a letter to that QB they interviewed in the doc?

No it was some guy in prison. He wrote 3 letters when he committed suicide. One to his wife, one to his daughter, and one to a guy in prison.

ah, well, I'm js that qb dude seems a little fos.

He could be but what leads me to believe that he is telling the truth is that AH was molested when he was younger. I personally dont care if someone is gay but i understand why he wouldnt want to be out of the closet as an NFL player.

What about the letter to his bf in jail when he died? Him being gay makes complete sense with his reactions

Is there a copy of this letter and what it says exactly? I know the media loves to distort things. Wouldn't surprise me unless a handwriting expert verified it that it could be a fake.

Is there a copy of this letter and what it says exactly? I know the media loves to distort things. Wouldn't surprise me unless a handwriting expert verified it that it could be a fake.

Im not sure what the media would gain from saying Hernandez was gay. There were rumors in his HS that he was, also in college, also in the nfl, and in prison. Now to be fair, all of that popped up AFTER he died but im just not sure what the media could gain from this. The HS QB has something to gain but that doesnt mean he is lying or telling the truth. I think its just hard for people to accept.

Im not sure what the media would gain from saying Hernandez was gay. There were rumors in his HS that he was, also in college, also in the nfl, and in prison. Now to be fair, all of that popped up AFTER he died but im just not sure what the media could gain from this. The HS QB has something to gain but that doesnt mean he is lying or telling the truth. I think its just hard for people to accept.
I remember reports when he was in the NFL. Either way...I don't care about that. The rest of his behavior is a lot more concerning.

Reactions: fsu939913
I remember reports when he was in the NFL. Either way...I don't care about that. The rest of his behavior is a lot more concerning.

I saw the way Gronk reacted to AH questions... Made me think. I dont care if AH was gay at all. Wouldnt bother me. I do think it messed his psyche up a bit tho or at least a part of it.

What? The media loves to throw around that gay stuff with athletes especially sports like football or used to anyway until a few finally came out.

What? The media loves to throw around that gay stuff with athletes especially sports like football or used to anyway until a few finally came out.

In what cases have the media wrongfully accused some nfl star of being gay? Maybe i missed it

I saw the way Gronk reacted to AH questions... Made me think. I dont care if AH was gay at all. Wouldnt bother me. I do think it messed his psyche up a bit tho or at least a part of it.
We don't live in the 50's...nobody cares that much. The media promotes things and makes a big deal out of it.

Reactions: sadgator
We don't live in the 50's...nobody cares that much. The media promotes things and makes a big deal out of it.

I agree, i personally dont care but i think Aaron did care because of how NFL locker rooms are. These are the biggest ego's on the planet and the "manly men". I definitely think its different than the 50s and i definitely agree the media blows things out of proportion.

I agree, i personally dont care but i think Aaron did care because of how NFL locker rooms are. These are the biggest ego's on the planet and the "manly men". I definitely think its different than the 50s and i definitely agree the media blows things out of proportion.
You're right...when the kid from Mizzou came out it was taboo still...seems he did it partially to elevate himself. Good college guy but not in the NFL.

Reactions: fsu939913
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT