ADVERTISEMENT

The 2020 Roster is just beginning to develop,,,,

instaGATOR

Bull Gator
May 29, 2001
,,, and over the next month we'll find out who they are, but here's a start on the trimming.

The Florida Gators will be without senior DT Elijah Conliffe in 2020, according to a report from Gators Territory's Zach Abolverdi who has since confirmed the report with UF director of football communications Skip Powers. According to Abolverdi, Conliffe remains in school on scholarship, however, will not count against the program's 85-man limit. He missed all of 2019 due to an undisclosed injury.

Not to worry about the loss of DT backup Conliffe, still 3+ deep with 7.
(tough break for him as an individual, and wishing him well with his continued pursuit of a UF degree)

DT Kyree Campbell Sr
DT Tedarrell Slaton Sr
---
DT Marlon Dunlap (Jr) rsSr
DT Jalien Humphries rsFr
---
DT Gervon Dexter Fr
DT Lamarr Goods Fr
DT Jalen Lee Fr

https://www.si.com/college/florida/...onliffe-not-returning-football-program-report

Why would UF want or need this guy, even if he could get a 2020 NCAA waiver?

#26 CB/STAR Divaad Wilson 6-0 195 So **** for the Star position?
Missed 2018 with a torn ACL.
2019 - 13 Gma, 2 Starts - 24 Tkls, 18 Solo, 0 TFL, 0 FF, 1 Int, 1 PD....
He missed the bowl due to 'undisclosed' reasons....o_O
In the xfer portal from UGly, he would need a (doubtful) waiver to play in 2020.

When the Gators have:
#8 Ath, #14 FS/STAR Amair Burney 6-2 224 Jr **** (HS - WR/OLB)
2019 - 8 Gms at STAR & OLB, 37 Tkls, 20 Solo, 0.5 TFL, 1 FR, 1 Int, 1 PD

He was injured out vs UGly and missed the next 3 Gms, but played STAR vs Va.

#16 S Kamar Wilcoxson 6-2 185 4.49/40 **** - Liburn, GA (CB/STAR/FS)
He is to enroll early, moving from the 2021 class to the 2020 class.

"I have three classes I am taking now but with Florida virtual you have to be in class for a minimum of two weeks and it's been two weeks now. I should finish at the latest next week. Then I graduate and should be at Florida on the 24th. I have to go through the process of the clearing house and everything. The fall semester starts on the 31st of August. They had set me up with the academic people at UF and they looked at my transcripts and told me the best online classes to take. They guided me through it and checked up on me."
https://247sports.com/college/flori...oxson-ready-for-early-start-at-UF--149841733/

Reactions: TennesseeGator
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT