ADVERTISEMENT

The 10 second run off in Utah game

GatorTheo

Bull Gator
Apr 1, 2002
siap but can anyone explain that? It seemed weird that we had the ball and they got 'injured' so we lost time.

sadgator hasn’t gone back and watched it, but it sure seemed like something was screwy as the clock was winding down under a minute on that last Utah drive…it seemed like they got like 10-20 more seconds than they should have had…can’t remember why…

sadgator hasn’t gone back and watched it, but it sure seemed like something was screwy as the clock was winding down under a minute on that last Utah drive…it seemed like they got like 10-20 more seconds than they should have had…can’t remember why…

In the last minute they first gave them time back because the clock didn't stop for a 1st down then they had got a timeout back we thought they didn't have because a player had lost his helmet when they called for one earlier.

Reactions: PacoGator19
While I'm not a referee conspiracy believer and think that most bad calls even out over the course of a game, the Gators sure didn't get any breaks from the Pac-12 crew that called that game. Next year it will be those wonderful SEC refs that go to Salt Lake City with us.

While I'm not a referee conspiracy believer and think that most bad calls even out over the course of a game, the Gators sure didn't get any breaks from the Pac-12 crew that called that game. Next year it will be those wonderful SEC refs that go to Salt Lake City with us.

Yep I saw some blatant holds they were ignoring and others said they were offsides a few times that weren't called.

Reactions: gatordad3
ADVERTISEMENT