ADVERTISEMENT

LAKERGATOR IS AN ANNOYING SHITHEAD TROLL...this is another bumped old thread...DON’T READ

sadgator

Bull Gator
Jan 9, 2002
Copper Monkey 30 minutes prior to kickoff
Here is sadgator’s quick report from Utopia...

sadgator is running on fumes after very little sleep and too much indulgence in food and drink...

That said...best environment in years. Swamp was loud. sadgator has no voice today.

Ironically. didn’t see one hot LSU chick all weekend, but saw so many hot gator chicks that sadgator’s head is still spinning.

You can take pleasure in knowing that sadgator and his posse made life miserable for the two plus sized LSU gentlemen sitting behind us by intentionally forcing them to stand for the entire game. We stood and blocked their vision for every play...even during time outs.

The LSU band are obnoxious asshol.s. They intentionally played over the intro and “We are the boys.” Playing over the intro set the contentious atmosphere from the beginning and actually worked against them by firing us up for the entire game!

Mullen. What can you say?!?!? If you haven’t seen the clip of him screaming in the post game locker room, you need to watch this immediately...there is nothing more that needs to be said...

We don’t even need that to happen. We just need to beat UGA and UK just needs to lose 1 more (assuming we win out)

We need UGA to beat UK and we beat UGA. I guess UGA losing this weekend would give us a little more leeway if we were to beat UGA but slipped up somewhere else.

We don’t even need that to happen. We just need to beat UGA and UK just needs to lose 1 more (assuming we win out)
Well yeah I know that but I figured UGA was the best bet for UK to lose another since they are probably better than the rest of the teams they got left.

Need to take care of Vanderbilt this weekend first, before chicken counting.I bet LSU was thinking about being undefeated when they played UGA this Sat.

It does make you wonder...

Like Mac had been around big time programs and obviously is not completely incompetent. He had to have some ability to get as far as he did in big time college football.

But like, what the fvck was he doing?!?!?

How in the world could he have been so bad?

It is hard to imagine what was really going on behind the scenes there.

When did you ever say that, or even think it, about Mus or Mac?

Never. Hated the obese shark ****er from day 1. Even with that I gave him a chance until I saw his offensive design was every bit as bad as Pease’s was. He screamed used car salesman.

Reactions: NorthJerseyGator
It does make you wonder...

Like Mac had been around big time programs and obviously is not completely incompetent. He had to have some ability to get as far as he did in big time college football.

But like, what the fvck was he doing?!?!?

How in the world could he have been so bad?

It is hard to imagine what was really going on behind the scenes there.

Mac comes across like a lazy person. May/may not be true but when it comes to a program like UF you really have to work recruiting/administration/fans, etc. and you have to do that 24/7.

Reactions: GatorNation79
The job was too big for McElwain. He never really looked all that comfortable and while he did have some prior SEC experience I don’t think he truly understood the SEC culture or what it takes to win in the SEC.

Reactions: NorthJerseyGator
Here is sadgator’s quick report from Utopia...

sadgator is running on fumes after very little sleep and too much indulgence in food and drink...

That said...best environment in years. Swamp was loud. sadgator has no voice today.

Ironically. didn’t see one hot LSU chick all weekend, but saw so many hot gator chicks that sadgator’s head is still spinning.

You can take pleasure in knowing that sadgator and his posse made life miserable for the two plus sized LSU gentlemen sitting behind us by intentionally forcing them to stand for the entire game. We stood and blocked their vision for every play...even during time outs.

The LSU band are obnoxious asshol.s. They intentionally played over the intro and “We are the boys.” Playing over the intro set the contentious atmosphere from the beginning and actually worked against them by firing us up for the entire game!

Mullen. What can you say?!?!? If you haven’t seen the clip of him screaming in the post game locker room, you need to watch this immediately...there is nothing more that needs to be said...

Speaking of fun, ask the Ms. about Big Space..

The job was too big for McElwain. He never really looked all that comfortable and while he did have some prior SEC experience I don’t think he truly understood the SEC culture or what it takes to win in the SEC.
Way in over his head, he's a goofy guy, not sure why Foley would hire a guy like that. I have a lot of respect for Foley but his last football hire was bad especially when he took a chance on Muschamp.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT