ADVERTISEMENT

That “genius “ Mullen

yeah you lost by 7. What's your point? So, you saying having sex with your sister and claiming you got some strange a$$ counts for something..That may be a moral victory for you gator fans but losing by "only" 7 is NOT.

Reactions: DawgAXE
Mullen is the head coach that calls the plays and is responsible for all those stupid offensive penalties, plus he employs Grantham, so it's on him. Don't cover for Mullen.

Reactions: Dawg Wood
yeah you lost by 7. What's your point? So, you saying having sex with your sister and claiming you got some strange a$$ counts for something..That may be a moral victory for you gator fans but losing by "only" 7 is NOT.
Aww, you're a cutie!! I think its sweet how you can't resist and come over here all the time.

My favorite is how Mullen insists on trying to run all game when he knows it won't work in the yhopes it will work in the 4th quarter. He's happy to give up plays that won't work for plays that will in the hopes that that they will in the 4th quarter. So he's happy to give up plays that will work and the points they would score because of plays that may work at the end of the game. He's on record of saying this. But he's a great coach. Yeah, right. He's a moron.

Reactions: Dawg Wood
We actually lost because of Grantham IMO.
I would have to look at it but we had lots of blitz packages but Neil and #31 were out of position a bunch. #31 didn't pick up that reciever on their last TD, wide open. I do think we should have been more aggressive on our defensive scheme at times though.

To many penalties and we were awful on 3rd down on offense too.

My favorite is how Mullen insists on trying to run all game when he knows it won't work in the yhopes it will work in the 4th quarter. He's happy to give up plays that won't work for plays that will in the hopes that that they will in the 4th quarter. So he's happy to give up plays that will work and the points they would score because of plays that may work at the end of the game. He's on record of saying this. But he's a great coach. Yeah, right. He's a moron.
Yeah we can't run it genius, you're one of the idiots on this board...oh it's Zoni...ok yeah buddy.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
Mullen is the head coach that calls the plays and is responsible for all those stupid offensive penalties, plus he employs Grantham, so it's on him. Don't cover for Mullen.
This is where I put the blame on Mullen. We've been successful running the WR screens all season yet we finally see it in the 4th quarter when we're behind by 2 scores and hold the ball for almost 7 minutes. If he were to put Emory Jones in for that 1 play, Mullen also should have called a pass play as Georgia knew he was running the ball.

Reactions: UGAly
This is where I put the blame on Mullen. We've been successful running the WR screens all season yet we finally see it in the 4th quarter when we're behind by 2 scores and hold the ball for almost 7 minutes. If he were to put Emory Jones in for that 1 play, Mullen also should have called a pass play as Georgia knew he was running the ball.
We can look back and tear things apart. Trask took 2 bad sacks at bad times....we were 3rd and 34 because of one sack and a delay of game....I like Trask but on him, to many penalties, no running game...and can't stop them on 3rd down. You can blame coaching but we made to many mistakes.

Mullen calls the plays. When will you place the blame where it belongs? Cousin Eddy isn't Lincoln Riley. Accept it.

Mullen is such a great coach he messes up calling time outs and can't figure out when he has too many players on the field. But I'm told he's an offensive genius even though his teams don't score many points.

Mullen is such a great coach he messes up calling time outs and can't figure out when he has too many players on the field. But I'm told he's an offensive genius even though his teams don't score many points.
You're such an idiot lmao....you dont know what's going on the sidelines. Easy to say we should have gotten more sacks....oh Zoni should we have also scored a TD on every possession? Would that have been a good or bad thing? Please drop knowledge on us.

You're such a douche, we got out played.

Reactions: SwampLander

You're a dufus who knows NOTHING about football. Just go away dumbazz...

Yea but they held firm and caused UGA to kick a field goal quite a few times. That keep the game closer than it was.
UF wins that game with a decent defensive performance. No sacks, no TOs and 12/18 on 3rd down. No 3 and outs. Terrible tackling. No press coverage. Allowed UGA offense to stay on the field too long. Same exact poor defensive scheme that we saw in the LSU game.

You got us for sure but don't have a chance against Lsu or Bama! 1980 Forever bitch, get used to it!!!
]
Just keep living in the past, because your future does no look too good. Cousin Eddie is killing it with the 3 * ‘s. 3 in a row, 6 out of 9, Go Dawgs!

Get real.
Coach Mullen is fighting with one hand tied behind his back. Georgia has had no problems at all in recruiting. Plus they was already in a good position without Smart even stepping foot on campus. The QB we faced on this weekend is gonna be playing somewhere on Sunday. I dont think he is as big of a star as some make him out to be, but he is good. We'll see how they do once hes gone.

Sure, we've done well so far - but beating up on the teams we have just didnt really put us to the test. That game did - and it showed, we just dont have all the pieces in place yet.
We are gonna have to keep improving and wait til some of these new recruits and a QB come onboard to take it up anotch. Plain and simple.

I dont understand why folks on other sites go after Georgias coach like they do. I guess I dont know the whole story. I thought he was married, and has kids?

You got us for sure but don't have a chance against Lsu or Bama! 1980 Forever bitch, get used to it!!!

We beat that Gator ads that year too.. But Kirby has been a head coach 4 years, won an SEC, played for another and in position to play for it again. This is Danny boy' 10 season, maybe 11th as head coach, what has he played for? Next year will be 4 in a row 7 out of 10, get use to that.

Heading into the Georgia game, the Florida Gators were most worried about slowing down the running game. The Bulldogs came into the weekend as the SEC’s leasing rushing team and had the league’s leading rusher in D’Andre Swift.

The Gators held Georgia to 67 rushing yards in the first half. Georgia finished with only 119 rushing yards, the by far lowest total of the season (152 vs Notre Dame).

But with the assistance of the corrupt/incompetent SEC officials, their (trap the ball receivers and no holding calls OL) passing game did significantly better. The Gators still lead the SEC in sacks with 29, but got none Saturday in Jacksonville. IMO due to uncalled UGly OL holding.
(just like the SEC officials did for the LSU game) o_O

Mullen is demanding answers from SEC Officials, but too bad for the fans, any answers will be given behind closed doors. Too bad that 'transparency and Govt. in the Sunshine' doesn't apply to the SEC or it's biased/ bought-off officials.... :mad:

Reactions: fsu939913
We beat that Gator ads that year too.. But Kirby has been a head coach 4 years, won an SEC, played for another and in position to play for it again. This is Danny boy' 10 season, maybe 11th as head coach, what has he played for? Next year will be 4 in a row 7 out of 10, get use to that.

Shame you will miss it, being old and senile, and probably dead by then.

looked completely lost coaching against Kirby. Just a reminder, Mulllen has NEVER beat Kirby. That’s 3 in a row, get used to it.
Wow, you are so smart.... thanks for coming to this board and enlightening us. You have access to the internet.

The sun is bright. The sky is blue, Georgia is north of FL, FL is in the USA....get used to it.

Wow, you are so smart.... thanks for coming to this board and enlightening us. You have access to the internet.

The sun is bright. The sky is blue, Georgia is north of FL, FL is in the USA....get used to it.

Life suck for you doesn’t it? Y’all really are a freaking joke. Get used to the 70’s.

You seem to talk about having sex with your sister a lot loser boy. Must be all you can get freak.

Reactions: sadgator
ADVERTISEMENT