ADVERTISEMENT

Thanksgiving coldest on record in the NEast

Ah,the old it’s cold where I am today so let’s just ignore all of the record average high temperatures across the globe. Always the sign of an intelligent person.

One polarized side says global warming is all man made, another side is none is man made and some say there is no warming. The truth is in the middle

1) amount of global warming by mankind is overstated by at least double. Solar factors account for the remainder

2) the use of carbon dioxide as the prime cause is faulty, the delta of radiation absorptivity based upon the delta of %mole increase in the air can’t justify what some scientist try to portray. In actuality, the use of energy and work in and of itself adds incredible amounts of heat into the atmosphere yearly. This is why the capture of carbon dioxide is a dangerous assumption to allow politicians to write into law.... anything that makes our thermal power cycles less efficient actually will increase overall unusable heat being tossed into the atmosphere

One polarized side says global warming is all man made, another side is none is man made and some say there is no warming. The truth is in the middle

1) amount of global warming by mankind is overstated by at least double. Solar factors account for the remainder

2) the use of carbon dioxide as the prime cause is faulty, the delta of radiation absorptivity based upon the delta of %mole increase in the air can’t justify what some scientist try to portray. In actuality, the use of energy and work in and of itself adds incredible amounts of heat into the atmosphere yearly. This is why the capture of carbon dioxide is a dangerous assumption to allow politicians to write into law.... anything that makes our thermal power cycles less efficient actually will increase overall unusable heat being tossed into the atmosphere
I've never heard anyone claim that all global warming is man made.

Common sense tells us that there is global warming and some of it is man made. Whether we can realistically do anything about it is the real question.

Ah,the old it’s cold where I am today so let’s just ignore all of the record average high temperatures across the globe. Always the sign of an intelligent person.

So how are we having record cold and record high temps at the same time, Captain Intelligence? LMAO!

Reactions: nail1988
I've never heard anyone claim that all global warming is man made.

Common sense tells us that there is global warming and some of it is man made. Whether we can realistically do anything about it is the real question.

Rush Limbaugh always has this fun exercise to prove how the climate change alarmists are FOS.

He says "If someone told you that you had to destroy the Earth via man-made climate change, and you had 20 years to do it, what would you do?"

No one knows cause no one can prove that man's actions are having any measurable impact on temperatures. If we they could, then we would all know what impact every action has.

Meanwhile, Al Gore keeps tootlin' around in his fleet of SUVs spewing pollution into the atmosphere as he drives from one environmental conference to another, getting paid $250k a pop to warn the audience that they only have another 10 years of habitable climate left on this planet.

The founder of the Weather Channel, who held a PHD in Meteorology went to his grave unsuccessful in getting Gorleone to engage in public debate. Some estimates have Gorleone pocketing a cool $150 million with his ruse.

Funny. My hobby is Metrology. The study of scientific measurement. I'm amazed at the number of U. S. Nationals who don't know the power of 10 or the decimal. I attribute this to our costly, miserable and failing public education system.

We've all heard the expression, "the dumbing down of America." Gov. has more power with an ignorant population.

Here's one: A recent 'major' study on the ocean warming was found to be FOS after a mathematician found a basic error in calculations ON THE FIRST PAGE LMAO!

https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/environment/sd-me-climate-study-error-20181113-story.html

As always, the study's claimed findings got widespread mainstream attention ("OMG the ocean is warming up faster than we thought! We're all gonna die!!!!"), the correction that invalidated the results got scant coverage.

Fear sells, and unfortunately liberals who aren't very good at critical thinking, are always buying.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
Do you always let the Donald do your thinking for you? I'd pick a better source, like NOAA. And best of all, Trump knew you lemmings would believe his tweet over a scientific report.
---------------------------
In publishing the assessment, White House officials made a calculation that Mr. Trump’s core base of supporters most likely would not care that its findings are so at odds with the president’s statements and policies.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/25/climate/trump-climate-report.html

https://www.noaa.gov/news/noaa-2017-was-3rd-warmest-year-on-record-for-globe

Earth’s globally averaged temperature for 2017 made it the third warmest year in NOAA’s 138-year climate record, behind 2016 (warmest) and 2015 (second warmest).

nail, you might want to point out that satellite temp data tells us 2016 was not warmest. Not even close. You might want to mention NOAA's fudging temp numbers. I thought this was common knowledge.

Sunny and ghost

I’m still watching the hockey stick?

Thoughts warmest?

Do you always let the Donald do your thinking for you? I'd pick a better source, like NOAA. And best of all, Trump knew you lemmings would believe his tweet over a scientific report.
---------------------------
In publishing the assessment, White House officials made a calculation that Mr. Trump’s core base of supporters most likely would not care that its findings are so at odds with the president’s statements and policies.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/25/climate/trump-climate-report.html

https://www.noaa.gov/news/noaa-2017-was-3rd-warmest-year-on-record-for-globe

Earth’s globally averaged temperature for 2017 made it the third warmest year in NOAA’s 138-year climate record, behind 2016 (warmest) and 2015 (second warmest).

NOAA and the New York Times. LMAO! You really are a chump....

nail, you might want to point out that satellite temp data tells us 2016 was not warmest. Not even close. You might want to mention NOAA's fudging temp numbers. I thought this was common knowledge.

Climate alarmists like @BSC911 ignore any data that doesn't support the narrative they want to believe in.

All climate reports are the same: Findings suggest we have 10 years left before irreparable damage is done to the planet. If this damage is done, the planet may not be liveable in 70-80 years. ie.....at a time in the future when none of the 'experts' will still be alive to be called out for being FOS.

10 years from now, we will again be told that we appear to have done just enough to avoid extinction, but that we aren't out of the woods yet.

IIRC, Al Gore told us in 2006 that the planet would reach the 'point of no return' by 2016. Yet we are still here, and freezing.

Sucker born every minute.

Beware of the coming solar minimum. Could we actually be entering a new global cooling It seems that very few are listening to the solar experts that say the sun spots have nearly disappeared. The current cold and the expanding ice in th artic may be an early warning. Stay tuned

Beware of the coming solar minimum. Could we actually be entering a new global cooling It seems that very few are listening to the solar experts that say the sun spots have nearly disappeared. The current cold and the expanding ice in th artic may be an early warning. Stay tuned

Yep. In the late 70s they claimed an Ice Age was coming, was supposed to be here by now. Then in the 80s and 90s, they decided to push global warming.

Enough people are starting to realize they are FOS again, so it's almost time to switch back to the coming Ice Age.

Climate changes. Man has nothing to do with it.

Yep. In the late 70s they claimed an Ice Age was coming, was supposed to be here by now. Then in the 80s and 90s, they decided to push global warming.

Enough people are starting to realize they are FOS again, so it's almost time to switch back to the coming Ice Age.

Climate changes. Man has nothing to do with it.

Yep we were all treated to the global cooling gear back in elementary school in the 70’

Nobody is getting as much funding now for global warming, so scientists have to change again to show “new” trend. .... research money only goes to the new

Yep we were all treated to the global cooling gear back in elementary school in the 70’

Nobody is getting as much funding now for global warming, so scientists have to change again to show “new” trend. .... research money only goes to the new

It’s amazing the stats when the Gubment is paying for the grants

Only fools believe in this hoax

Reactions: jfegaly
It’s amazing the stats when the Gubment is paying for the grants

Only fools believe in this hoax

Saw an article, it seems NONE of the countries that stayed in the Paris Climate Accord are anywhere close to meeting the emissions reductions that they all committed to.

Tells me they all know it's a hoax. In fact NONE of the politicians that push man-made global warming have done ANYTHING to adjust their lifestyle as a result. That's the biggest reason why I know it's a hoax. Al Gore has no problem spewing pollution into the air with his fleet of SUVs and his very energy-inefficent mansion.

Proves he knows he is FOS. But dummies like BSC and that WorldSeries kid truly believe that the earth could be inhabitable before they die. It's truly evil that people like Al Gore are profiting off making gullible goobers literally fear for their lives.

Some U. S. and Russian scientists believe we have entered into a cooling period. Amerikan Pravda will not give these scientists time of day.

Some U. S. and Russian scientists believe we have entered into a cooling period. Amerikan Pravda will not give these scientists time of day.
Maybe because you get your news from sources like the Daily Caller.

The Daily Caller has published a number of articles that dispute the scientific consensus on climate change.[16]In 2017, The Daily Caller published a story saying that a "peer-reviewed study" by "two scientists and a veteran statistician" found that recent years have not been the warmest ever.[17][18]The alleged "study" was a PDF file on a WordPress blog, and was not peer-reviewed or published in a scientific journal.[17]Also in 2017, The Daily Caller uncritically published a bogus Daily Mail story which claimed that the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) manipulated data to make climate change appear worse; at the same time, legitimate news outlets debunked the Daily Mail story.[19][20][21]Also in 2017, The Daily Caller published a story claiming that a study found no evidence of accelerating temperatures over a 23-year period, which climate scientists described as a misleading story.[16]In 2016, The Daily Caller published a story claiming that climate scientist Michael Mann (director of the Earth System Science Center at Pennsylvania State University) had asserted that data was unnecessary to measure climate change; Mann described the story as "egregiously false".[22]In 2015, The Daily Caller wrote that NOAA "fiddle[d]" with data when the agency published a report concluding that there was no global warming hiatus.[23][24]

Maybe because you get your news from sources like the Daily Caller.

The Daily Caller has published a number of articles that dispute the scientific consensus on climate change]

There is no scientific consensus on climate change. See this is where you need to be a critical thinker, your link is void after the first sentence.

But you missed that cause it told you what you wanted to hear. Sheep to the end.

There is no scientific consensus on climate change. See this is where you need to be a critical thinker, your link is void after the first sentence.

But you missed that cause it told you what you wanted to hear. Sheep to the end.
Sorry, I’m still laughing about you quoting Rush. Give me a few minutes.

Try reading Dark Winter by John L Casey.How the sun is causing a 30 year cold spell. Buy your sweaters while they are still on sale. Cheers

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT