ADVERTISEMENT

Thanksgiving coldest on record in the NEast

What will the warmest say about this?

Arctic blast so cold it creates a steam devil ?

Arctic blast led to rare weather phenomenon over a Vermont lake​

Onlookers near Vermont's Lake Champlain might have caught sight of a funnel over the water, but this was no waterspout.

steamdevil.jpg

giphy.gif

Warming in Michigan creates donut and pancake 🥞 ice.

this is actually pretty cool

Ice ‘donuts’ and ‘pancakes’ transform Lake Michigan shoreline​

Recent cold has created ideal conditions for unique icy spectacles around the Great Lakes, and a perfect setup for some unusual winter fun for one Chicago resident

AP23034756956900.jpg

Pancake ice forms on Lake Michigan near Fullerton Beach, Friday, Feb. 3, 2023, in Chicago. Temperatures hovered in the single digits for most of the day. (AP Photo/Erin Hooley)

Screenshot-2023-02-08-at-10.22.12-AM.png

Ice pancakes form on Lake Erie's shoreline in Buffalo, New York, on Saturday, Feb. 4, 2023, after a blast of Arctic air sent temperatures well below freezing. (Weather_buffalo via Storyful)

Warming in Michigan creates donut and pancake 🥞 ice.

this is actually pretty cool

Ice ‘donuts’ and ‘pancakes’ transform Lake Michigan shoreline​

Recent cold has created ideal conditions for unique icy spectacles around the Great Lakes, and a perfect setup for some unusual winter fun for one Chicago resident

AP23034756956900.jpg

Pancake ice forms on Lake Michigan near Fullerton Beach, Friday, Feb. 3, 2023, in Chicago. Temperatures hovered in the single digits for most of the day. (AP Photo/Erin Hooley)

Screenshot-2023-02-08-at-10.22.12-AM.png

Looks hot AF to me. I'm melting!

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
so they are opening Golf courses in Grand Rapids Michigan next week. The ground isn’t frozen and it’s not anticipated to freeze. That’s not normal at all for Michigan mid February and it decimates the winter economy.

• Wow
so they are opening Golf courses in Grand Rapids Michigan next week. The ground isn’t frozen and it’s not anticipated to freeze. That’s not normal at all for Michigan mid February and it decimates the winter economy.
Weird. I never knew ice fishing was such a boon to Michigan's economy. 😂 FTR, I played golf in the snow in Florida one Christmas Day. The course was closed but my parents were living in a golf course rental home waiting for their new custom home to be built. So I took a few liberties. ;)

• Haha
Weird. I never knew ice fishing was such a boon to Michigan's economy. 😂 FTR, I played golf in the snow in Florida one Christmas Day. The course was closed but my parents were living in a golf course rental home waiting for their new custom home to be built. So I took a few liberties. ;)
The ice fishing is big on the northern Michigan lakes and snow mobiling as well. But mostly skiing and snowboarding

Where did it snow in Christmas Day in Florida? Up near Alabama?

The ice fishing is big on the northern Michigan lakes and snow mobiling as well. But mostly skiing and snowboarding

Where did it snow in Christmas Day in Florida? Up near Alabama?
Lake City in 1994 or so, just flurries near the Georgia border. In 1989 they had two inches of snow on the ground. That was a hoot. Parents lived next to a road on a steep hill. Slip N Slide. I sat outside and watched the wrecks. 😂

• Haha
I don't miss the crackling of palmetto bugs under my tires while stationed at Homestead AFB. I miss the burgers at Royal Castle and the Ocean Cove at Coral Gables.
Royal Castle was da bomb. Sad they are gone. Krystal were pretty good for late munchies with a good buzz on. Lately they really suck. I don't know what they changed, maybe they substituted beef with bug paste? :oops: They're horrible now.

all this for a hoax

Warmers wind power has been killing birds now is it’s killing whales.

Six whales have washed up dead on New Jersey shores since December, sparking concerns about offshore wind power generation.

Whales Mysteriously Wash Up on New Jersey Shores, Sparking Concerns About Offshore Wind Projects

Whale-New-Jersey-1-640x480.jpg

all this for a hoax

Warmers wind power has been killing birds now is it’s killing whales.

Six whales have washed up dead on New Jersey shores since December, sparking concerns about offshore wind power generation.

Whales Mysteriously Wash Up on New Jersey Shores, Sparking Concerns About Offshore Wind Projects

Whale-New-Jersey-1-640x480.jpg

@GhostOfMatchesMalone @bradleygator

Bradley doesn't give AF about the birds. How about whales? (sorry Bradley) 😂

@fatman76

Accuweather tells me you can expect warming this weekend

Colder air, snow chances in store for Midwest and Northeast​

A pattern known as “an atmospheric traffic jam” to meteorologists will be just one of the factors in the weather flip-flop that could take place in March and continue into April, AccuWeather forecasters say.

ColderEastCoastFriToSatChan15Feb.jpg

@fatman76

A pattern known as “an atmospheric traffic jam” to meteorologists will be just one of the factors in the weather flip-flop that could take place in March and continue into April, AccuWeather forecasters say.

Crap!

Just in time for lacrosse season. Practice starts Monday.

edit: actually the monthly forecast doesn't look too terrible, but the wind is blowing HARD here and the temp is plummeting

• Wow
@fatman76

Gonna be chilly AF in the morning. Just in time for a fishing tournament tomorrow morning on the gulf coast. 😂

• Wow
Crap!

Just in time for lacrosse season. Practice starts Monday.

edit: actually the monthly forecast doesn't look too terrible, but the wind is blowing HARD here and the temp is plummeting
We need to get @Uniformed_ReRe @BSC911 or one of the other dems versed in the black arts of 'man-made climate change' to make it warmer for your area.

@NotBillysBurner is this your wife? 🤔😂

Unhinged Climate Activist Storms Stage, Interrupts Sen. Josh Hawley’s Speech, Yammers “China is Not Our Enemy, the Climate Crisis Is!” (VIDEO)​

Unhinged Climate Activist Storms Stage, Interrupts Sen. Josh Hawley’s Speech, Yammers “China is Not Our Enemy, the Climate Crisis Is!” (VIDEO)​

😂

austin-powers-dr-evil.gif

Why do the same dems that claim Trump was in bed with communist Russia, always rush TO THE DEFENSE of communist China?

Honest question for the dems here: Do you guys not see that you are really everything you claim Trump is?

Why do the same dems that claim Trump was in bed with communist Russia, always rush TO THE DEFENSE of communist China?

Honest question for the dems here: Do you guys not see that you are really everything you claim Trump is?
I would not throw @NotBillysBurner under the bus so quickly. He is young and actually starting to question the MSM BS that's been thrown at him for years. No reason to alienate those who still have a brain...........(unlike Cucky).

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT