ADVERTISEMENT

Thank you to the Gator fans who texted me on solar panels

NYCapple

Chomp Artist
Nov 19, 2012
Very nice of you.
We have been looking for some answers and honestly most of us here just dont understand how it works, and between buying these things and having some company put them on and giving us a cut.
Some real kindly folks on here.

Hope that you get kindness in return!!!

Reactions: footnfan1
I also use solar panels in my vacation home and install several solar lamp post lights.

Its the way things are going. Some folks dont like the way they look, but put in a good place -- they dont look that bad.

We are gonna try to do some things that might save us money, but also be good for the environment.
Every little bit helps I guess.

Its the way things are going. Some folks dont like the way they look, but put in a good place -- they dont look that bad.

We are gonna try to do some things that might save us money, but also be good for the environment.

Then why did you pick solar panels? They cost a fortune and are horrible for the environment.

WTF?! Solar panels?! What do you hate the environment or something? If you don’t have a windmill powering your home you’re probably a sex trafficker... ooohhh, it’s Crapple. Nevermind.

Reactions: IrishPokerDog
WTF?! Solar panels?! What do you hate the environment or something? If you don’t have a windmill powering your home you’re probably a sex trafficker... ooohhh, it’s Crapple. Nevermind.

Your words dont bother me. You are just wasting your own time.
I say this only so you dont waste more.

This hurts my feelings. I just want to be friends. Why do you always push me away?
It might have something to do with the things you say.
My door is always open to friendship. Thats the way I live my life.
I wish ill on no one. I might get upset every once in a while, but I try my best to be friendly to everyone.

• Love
Reactions: fsumc
It might have something to do with the things you say.
My door is always open to friendship. Thats the way I live my life.
I wish ill on no one. I might get upset every once in a while, but I try my best to be friendly to everyone.
I just want things to go back to the way they were. Remember that rainy night on the Talladega infield in your camper? I’ve got goose bumps.

• Haha
Reactions: TennesseeGator
I just want things to go back to the way they were. Remember that rainy night on the Talladega infield in your camper? I’ve got goose bumps.
Grow up child. I hope to goodness you dont speak to people like this in public.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TennesseeGator
Come on, Sugar. You know I save the good “talk” for when we are alone. I got us infield passes and coconut oil for Daytona!!
Again, your foolishness is just a big old waste of your time. I will pray for you. Honestly, what would you do if folks in your family or your work saw the things you post on here? Why waste your time saying all this nonsense?

• Sad
Reactions: fsumc
Wait.. have you been keeping us a secret?!

I.am.crushed.
Look, I don’t grudge on anybody else’s life or how they want to lI’ve their life. From your talk it sounds like you may favor a different lifestyle. I don’t judge you or anybody else for it. That’s your choice. I live my life differently, thank you very much.

Very nice of you.
We have been looking for some answers and honestly most of us here just dont understand how it works, and between buying these things and having some company put them on and giving us a cut.

If u buy solar panels ur a moron.

Solar panels dont save u money potato brain

Very nice of you.

Those morons call me every month and they always get the same response. CLICK! Nope. I'm not giving them money and then having a tin foil looking roof. :rolleyes: Eff them, and the horse they rode in on.

Those morons call me every month and they always get the same response. CLICK! Nope. I'm not giving them money and then having a tin foil looking roof. :rolleyes: Eff them, and the horse they rode in on.

They call you trying to sell you solar panels? Is that for your business or your house?

Ive heard it all now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT