ADVERTISEMENT

Texas wants Herman out and guess who they want to replace him?

fsu939913

Bull Gator
Jul 29, 2014
First choice is Urban Meyer and next on the list is Dan Mullen. Texas money runs deep but i think Dan is florida blood. I dont see him leaving but if he gets a raise soon this is why (and he deserves it).

Say what you want about Tom, but remember Michelle tolerates and encourages strippers and hookers...think about that for a minute...none of us can beat that...

tom-hermans-wife-michelle.jpg

Reactions: TennesseeGator
I say they go after PJ Fleck, Matt Campbell and James Franklin. Bill O'Brien is also available as he was canned from the Texans.

I say they go after PJ Fleck, Matt Campbell and James Franklin. Bill O'Brien is also available as he was canned from the Texans.

O'Brien would be a hilarious hire... Fired by texans hired by texas and they have the same fans... Lol no chance that happens

O'Brien would be a hilarious hire... Fired by texans hired by texas and they have the same fans... Lol no chance that happens
What he did at Penn State, I don't think anybody else would have kept that program from further self destruction after the Sandusky coverup. I don't think O'Brien will be a good hire. Who knows, the Ogre's days at LSU could be finished, so Texas could either hire the other three I mentioned or go with the Ogre once he's canned. Just remember, his only saving grace was Joe Brady and Joe Burrow.

It’s like the hotter the wife the higher the expectations for the coach and they never live up to it. I bet they have ED too.

• Haha
Reactions: gatordad3
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT