ADVERTISEMENT

TEBOW vs Stephen A Smith

Stephen A. must have forgotten the Bayless/Smith 'All He Does Is Win" segment back when Tebow took the (1-4 to start with 7th year NFL Vet QB Kyle Orton) Bronco's to the NFL Playoffs and beat the NFL's #1 Defense Steelers....
😂
🤣
😂

A pretty good Fox article on Tebow here:

Seeing Stephen A. having to wear a Gator Tie is gonna be sweet, and it's yet another Tebow Win...

Stephen A. must have forgotten the Bayless/Smith 'All He Does Is Win" segment back when Tebow took the (1-4 to start with 7th year NFL Vet QB Kyle Orton) Bronco's to the NFL Playoffs and beat the NFL's #1 Defense Steelers....
😂
🤣
😂

A pretty good Fox article on Tebow here:

Seeing Stephen A. having to wear a Gator Tie is gonna be sweet, and it's yet another Tebow Win...

Skip was more horny for Tebow than any gator fan I know lol he was adamant and never backed down on it. Tebow was correct in his assessment.

Skip was more horny for Tebow than any gator fan I know lol he was adamant and never backed down on it. Tebow was correct in his assessment.
Meh! They both hate Tebow. Those two dipsh*ts kept arguing about Tebow just for ratings and fan reactions/ratings. Eff them both.

Reactions: SwampLander
Meh! They both hate Tebow. Those two dipsh*ts kept arguing about Tebow just for ratings and fan reactions/ratings. Eff them both.

Hate is a strong word and should not be used flippantly when tagging people.

For ratings? That much I will agree. The ratings would plummet if they are both of the same "opinion" of controversial players(which is a shame that he is).

• Haha
Reactions: SwampLander
Hate is a strong word and should not be used flippantly when tagging people.

For ratings? That much I will agree. The ratings would plummet if they are both of the same "opinion" of controversial players(which is a shame that he is).
It's college football. There is either love or hate, no gray areas..

It's college football. There is either love or hate, no gray areas..

Eeeh, I think myself, brother, and my cousin would be examples of "gray" areas. Of course, it's likely a very small minority. It's just a matter of importance to a person.

That said, the most popular "talking heads" are paid to be divisive or inflammatory....so really...who knows how they really feel about one team or another, or one player or another.

SAS is a POS and as much as I like Tim, just can't watch any show with Smith. I've quit watching any sports talk shows due to all the wokeness and political correctness they continue to push.

Reactions: gatordad3
I remember when all I did was watch ESPN and Sportscenter...lame AF now

same. There was a time ten years ago or so that all I really needed was ESPN and History channel and that would have made up 95% of my daily viewing needs.

Now, outside of a sporting event on ESPN that I'm interested in and maybe a little bit of Around the Horn or PTI once or twice a week after work, I barely watch it. And History channel? Sheesh.

Reactions: GatorNation79
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT