ADVERTISEMENT

Team Trump's PA case headed to the Supreme Court

Wait. A day after safe harbor? Seems like a bunch of pols, on the bench and otherwise are just trying to pacify an electorate. IMO.

Reactions: ukalum1988
I have decided to ignore and not respond to the libs in this forum. I like to keep my conversations among people that share the same views. Their dribble is completely irrelevant to me, hopefully they feel the same about me.

I have decided to ignore and not respond to the libs in this forum. I like to keep my conversations among people that share the same views. Their dribble is completely irrelevant to me, hopefully they feel the same about me.

Well it's not just that, the libs are fascists at heart. That means they do whatever they can to silence anyone that shares facts that they don't want to hear. That's why they always start in with personal attacks, to try to deflect from a discussion of facts that destroy their narratives.

@BSC911 is a prime example of this. We need to do a better job of ignoring the insults and keeping them focused on the facts. That will run them off immediately.

Reactions: BlueEyedGator17
Well it's not just that, the libs are fascists at heart. That means they do whatever they can to silence anyone that shares facts that they don't want to hear. That's why they always start in with personal attacks, to try to deflect from a discussion of facts that destroy their narratives.

@BSC911 is a prime example of this. We need to do a better job of ignoring the insults and keeping them focused on the facts. That will run them off immediately.

Debate 101, prepare the potatoes, sorry wrong discussion.

Debate 101, never lose your cool. You lose your cool, you’ve lost the battle. I see a lot of libs on this board losing their cool.

Reactions: BlueEyedGator17
So the essence of this is the supreme court may overthrow the election results by throwing out ballots in a couple of states and since the electors have always been picked that would nullify that states electors?

Alito has given PA state officials until December 9 to respond to Kelly’s petition, which is one day after the Dec 8 safe harbor date. I doubt if the PA officials will respond on or before the 8th.

Unless I’m missing something I’m not sure if this is going to change the outcome.
It’s a good question legal experts.
Is what I am saying accurate about if the elections are over turned in the electors are notified and then it goes to the house or how does this all plays out from this point?

Alito has given PA state officials until December 9 to respond to Kelly’s petition, which is one day after the Dec 8 safe harbor date. I doubt if the PA officials will respond on or before the 8th.

Unless I’m missing something I’m not sure if this is going to change the outcome.
Not sure if this enough of their legislature, but it's something. 76 PA members of PA legislature as to reject PA's electors.

So the essence of this is the supreme court may overthrow the election results by throwing out ballots in a couple of states and since the electors have always been picked that would nullify that states electors?

I could be wrong but I don’t think SCOTUS can dismiss an election. More than likely they will have the House vote for the POTUS and the Senate vote for the VP.

It’s a good question legal experts.
Is what I am saying accurate about if the elections are over turned in the electors are notified and then it goes to the house or how does this all plays out from this point?

So we have 435 House reps, Democrat control. However, each state gets one vote, not each person of the 435. I believe the GOP has a 29-20 advantage with one state in a tie. If the GOP votes party lines, Trump wins.

In the Senate, we have 100 members, 2 per state. GOP owns the majority, they’ll be voting the VP, not the President. If they vote party lines except for gay ass Romney, Pence gets re-elected.

So we have 435 House reps, Democrat control. However, each state gets one vote, not each person of the 435. I believe the GOP has a 29-20 advantage with one state in a tie. If the GOP votes party lines, Trump wins.

In the Senate, we have 100 members, 2 per state. GOP owns the majority, they’ll be voting the VP, not the President. If they vote party lines except for gay ass Romney, Pence gets re-elected.
Is the rule that the house reps have to vote party line? I feel like I’ve read that but not sure if that’s opinion or fact.

I could be wrong but I don’t think SCOTUS can dismiss an election. More than likely they will have the House vote for the POTUS and the Senate vote for the VP.
That’s kind of the essence of what I’m saying. If they have the house vote for the president and the vice president voted for by the Senate then they’re throwing out the election.

No I understand the process, I’m just asking how do we get from where we are today with all the liberal saying it’s over the election voting and certified to the point where the House and Senate votes for the president and the electoral college is nullified?

My opinion is from the beginning of the lawsuits, the goal was to get it to the SCOTUS for the Senate and House vote. They needed just enough proof of voter fraud to get the legislation in each fraud state to
Is the rule that the house reps have to vote party line? I feel like I’ve read that but not sure if that’s opinion or fact.

So I think it’s a majority rule. So take California, if more Dems vote for Biden than GOP for Trump then California’s vote goes to Biden. It gets real interesting in swing states.

My opinion is from the beginning of the lawsuits, the goal was to get it to the SCOTUS for the Senate and House vote. They needed just enough proof of voter fraud to get the legislation in each fraud state to

So I think it’s a majority rule. So take California, if more Dems vote for Biden than GOP for Trump then California’s vote goes to Biden. It gets real interesting in swing states.
Correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t trump win more states than Biden?

Correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t trump win more states than Biden?

So the Reps and Senators go off of pre 1/20/21 inauguration. Basically the people who lost seats still vote, the people that won seats do not since the election was done in the current members. It applies to the Senate as well.

Definitely double check that because I could be wrong.

So the Reps and Senators go off of pre 1/20/21 inauguration. Basically the people who lost seats still vote, the people that won seats do not since the election was done in the current members. It applies to the Senate as well.

Definitely double check that because I could be wrong.
My understanding is each state gets one vote. My understanding was that the Republicans Control to more states than the Democrats do. Democrats obviously have more representatives in the house. So I guess we’re all just curious how this plays out.

My understanding is each state gets one vote. My understanding was that the Republicans Control to more states than the Democrats do. Democrats obviously have more representatives in the house. So I guess we’re all just curious how this plays out.
Yep.

Senate

New elected members don’t take the seats until 1/20/21. As it stands right now, Republicans hold 52 seats, Democrats hold 46 seats with 2 independents. Each state gets a vote, as long as the GOP follows party lines, Pence would win in this scenario.

I’m worried about Mittens voting Biden along with a few others. Hopefully Cocaine Mitch gets his ducks in a row.

House

Republicans have the majority of the states, 26-22 with Michigan and Pennsylvania tied. As long as party lines are followed, Trump will win re-election.

Reactions: gator1776
I said it before and I’ll say it again, if you end up being right, I’ll give you a hand job.
Damn!! What did you do to Blue Eyes anyway? Can you show the class where you touched him? 🤣 I laughed when I read that exchange. It happened too early in the day to be drunk posting.....clearly you were posting to someone else, not him. Ya'll gonna meet behind the O'Connell Center Gym after class?:D

Reactions: gator1776
PA with some spine

giphy.gif

Damn!! What did you do to Blue Eyes anyway? Can you show the class where you touched him? 🤣 I laughed when I read that exchange. It happened too early in the day to be drunk posting.....clearly you were posting to someone else, not him. Ya'll gonna meet behind the O'Connell Center Gym after class?:D
Oh he’s just another thin skin narcissist. But he’s smart and he’s right a lot so God bless him.

Path to victory now becoming clearer, some Nervous Nancies gonna regret jumping ship at the first sign of trouble.
It’s becoming much clearer.

What Alito is doing, by hearing the case on the 9th, is making the SC decision final and ending all of this. If the SC invalidates a state’s election they cannot assign/send electors to the House to be counted b/c safe harbor has passed. Some think the SC might merge some cases (for example, MI, WI, PA, GA) because the claims Sidney and Trump’s teams are making are so similar.

If, and no one known for sure what they do, but if they rule these state elections were too fraudulent to certify then neither candidate gets over 270 and the process outlined above comes into play. Almost zero chance Trump loses in that scenario.

Another potential path is SC wimps out, but electors get challenged on 1/6 when the votes get opened. Apparently only 25 R members of Congress think the election was clean. It’s a longer shot but this could also throw both under 270.

Remember when liberals were making fun of the hearings in hotels? As it turns out those may be much more impactful than any courtroom.

Trump will put his hand on the Bible 1/20. Too many people know how much fraud occurred.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT