ADVERTISEMENT

TCU is not even going to come close to beating UGA…

I think TCU had a better chance vs OSU than UGA. Also happy to see OSU lose regardless and happy TCU made it to the championship. Everyone said they had zero chance of beating Michigan.
Yeah, unless someone was calling the TCU Michigan upset, you just can’t say TCU can’t win. Harrison destroyed UGA, and Quentin Johnson is just as good.

Does it seem likely? No. Impossible? Also no.

Usually after an upset teams like TCU come back down to earth but hopefully they buck that trend. They do seem to have a habit of hanging in there though as shown by only having that OT loss this season. Still cant believe OSU let GA win that game.

I think TCU had a better chance vs OSU than UGA. Also happy to see OSU lose regardless and happy TCU made it to the championship. Everyone said they had zero chance of beating Michigan.
Why? Ohio St damn near beat Georgia.

Usually after an upset teams like TCU come back down to earth but hopefully they buck that trend. They do seem to have a habit of hanging in there though as shown by only having that OT loss this season. Still cant believe OSU let GA win that game.
They didn't exactly let us win. We turned it over and missed 2 fgs. We also had more passing yards, rushing yards and averaged more yards per play on the ground and in the air.

Really fun games last night. TCU plays with tremendous passion and Michigan was a perfect matchup for them. Unfortunately TCU will have serious problems covering the puppy receivers. Ryan Day crapped the bed in that last drive. Dawgs blitzed up the middle twice in a row and he ran right into it.

Crazy because it felt like they got everything and we got nothing all night.
How can you say that? You got a targeting call overturned (that also just so happened to knock out Harrison for the game). You got a 4th down conversion that you didn’t make overturned. An Ohio State DB fell down that allowed a UGA WR to be wide open for a long TD. I would say you had some things go your way as well.

How can you say that? You got a targeting call overturned (that also just so happened to knock out Harrison for the game). You got a 4th down conversion that you didn’t make overturned. An Ohio State DB fell down that allowed a UGA WR to be wide open for a long TD. I would say you had some things go your way as well.
I think @GwinnettDawg was talking about production, not calls.
Also, the targeting reversal and the 4th down spot correction were the right calls.

TCU went heavy portal last yr and made the title game. 1st yr head coach. Kind of crazy the run they have been on

I was. He seems triggered. And Bowers absolutely converted that 4th down. That was a thing of beauty.

Is it where the ball is when he lands out of bounds or where the ball breaks the "plane" of the sideline?

Also, Paco rarely gets emotional, seemed to have a logical response to your post which I think he just misperceived

I actually agree that it wasn’t targeting and that it was a first down. But at the same time those 2 calls could of gone the other way as well. Either one of those calls don’t go UGAs way and they don’t win. You never know with the human element.

I was trying to understand the whole comment “they got everything and we got nothing”

They were super lucky on some game changing plays, like you mentioned. Congrats to the Pups though...they pulled it out. It was a very exciting game.

TCU went heavy portal last yr and made the title game. 1st yr head coach. Kind of crazy the run they have been on

I just looked and saw they went and got 14 transfers for 2022. I would need to look but if they were to upset Georgia somehow and like 7 or more of those 14 transfers were starters for them that would qualify as portaling your way to a championship as they had went 5-7 the year prior. USC came up just short trying the same stuff but they had their QB from the portal also unlike TCU.

Reactions: fsu939913
Really wanted OSU to win that game. First cause I hate UGA lol.

But beyond any hate, just from a neutral standpoint you kind of knew OSU was undermanned, threw everything at them etc. Just momentum wise I was hoping for them to pull the upset.

lmao - that effn FG though - my god - what a buzzkill.

At midnight I started laughing "I stayed up for this ish?"

It looks like about 5 of the 14 transfers are starting for TCU. Not a crazy amount like USC but still quite a few.

Gator, are the others contributing? I'm genuinely curious, I knew they took a bunch but I never followed up with how they were doing. Are any of the 5 who are starting main contributors?

Gator, are the others contributing? I'm genuinely curious, I knew they took a bunch but I never followed up with how they were doing. Are any of the 5 who are starting main contributors?

It looks like 5 of the transfers started in their Big 12 championship game and that the rest are depth I guess. Except for the TE its positions like lineman, LB and safety.

Reactions: fsu939913
I kinda felt like Georgia had maybe 1 loss in them this year, but certainly not 2. I was hoping it didn't happen during the season so it could happen in the playoffs, and it happened the other night. Except, tOSU missed the GWFG. Oh well.

Still hoping for a miracle, because that's what I think it will take.

I kinda felt like Georgia had maybe 1 loss in them this year, but certainly not 2. I was hoping it didn't happen during the season so it could happen in the playoffs, and it happened the other night. Except, tOSU missed the GWFG. Oh well.

Still hoping for a miracle, because that's what I think it will take.
Remember, we missed 2 fgs as well.

Reactions: gatorbuilderorlando
UGA made some mistakes for sure and OSU played about as well as they could. UGA just has so much talent and good coaching that their window of opportunity is just way more than most teams. Not really that big of a deal- just where things are at.

UGA made some mistakes for sure and OSU played about as well as they could. UGA just has so much talent and good coaching that their window of opportunity is just way more than most teams. Not really that big of a deal- just where things are at.

Crazy to think that a timeout saved the day for them, otherwise it's a 10 pt loss. I wonder if Kirby knew or if it was for some other reason

Reactions: gatorbuilderorlando
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT