ADVERTISEMENT

Swat team shoots unarmed man then are mad when they realize his house is videotaped....

Gator Fever

Bull Gator
Feb 13, 2008

Crazy stuff. Reminds me of when unarmed people were shot after swatting calls just by coming out to the police shouting. The incident that got the warrant issued by a Judge was a few hours prior to this happening. I think it was a neighbors call about a disturbance at the property and the guy wouldn't answer for them at that time. Unbelievable they haven't retrained all these idiots across the country or weeded out a lot of these naive trigger happy officers. After the 5 minute mark one officer points out they have video and yet they still release this statement. In fairness the Sheriff that released it is backtracking now and says he just reported what they were told and that the SWAT team that shot him was a local tribal police SWAT team because they don't have their own. This is one of those incidents where pre-video days the cops would have nothing to worry about.

FnEWzvIWYAEYbm3

Crazy stuff. Reminds me of when unarmed people were shot after swatting calls just by coming out to the police shouting. The incident that got the warrant issued by a Judge was a few hours prior to this happening. I think it was a neighbors call about a disturbance at the property and the guy wouldn't answer for them at that time. Unbelievable they haven't retrained all these idiots across the country or weeded out a lot of these naive trigger happy officers. After the 5 minute mark one officer points out they have video and yet they still release this statement. In fairness the Sheriff that released it is backtracking now and says he just reported what they were told and that the SWAT team that shot him was a local tribal police SWAT team because they don't have their own. This is one of those incidents where pre-video days the cops would have nothing to worry about.

FnEWzvIWYAEYbm3

Gestapo tactics

FnEWzvIWYAEYbm3
Indefensible.

Whoever pulled the trigger should be charged with manslaughter at the very least.

Indefensible.

Whoever pulled the trigger should be charged with manslaughter at the very least.

Might be hard to tell (unless there is dashcam video of the officers or something) who shot first with others joining in apparently after the first shot. Any SWAT team members who didn't start shooting there because another one did must feel really lucky now.

Reactions: fatman76
Not that I am trying to justify anything, but in the home video, the guy has something in his hand, not sure what it is. Doesn't look like a gun, BUT, maybe the SWAT Team thought he was holding a gun? Although it does look like his hands were raised when he was shot.

Not that I am trying to justify anything, but in the home video, the guy has something in his hand, not sure what it is. Doesn't look like a gun, BUT, maybe the SWAT Team thought he was holding a gun? Although it does look like his hands were raised when he was shot.
Flashlight? 😂

Edit: Flashlight in one hand, cigarette in the other. :mad: Morons!

I think that was the cops remote unit they tossed into the house to get a look inside. Still no excuse with his arms raised like that.

I think that was the cops remote unit they tossed into the house to get a look inside. Still no excuse with his arms raised like that.
It was the remote unit, watched about 5 times again. Guns generally don't have lights on them. That is...........unless they are equipped with night vision scopes. Damn that was retarded to shoot him with his hands in the air. Looks like he tossed it back them asked, WTF is this?

Reactions: Gator Fever
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT