ADVERTISEMENT

Swamp stars never were

Cook hurt the most, on the field. But he's apparently a POS, so I'm ok with it. Maybe the Skyler Morningweg over Paxton Lynch pick then.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
Lamar Jackson would have been an automatic, my God... and he'd be a sophomore right now

maybe he wouldn't have been albe to learn the playbook fast enough though and still no one in the nation would know who the hell he is...

Reactions: TennesseeGator
I don't think Cook is as big a POS as advertised.

I'm pretty sure that nobody here, would ever say that you would say, that you think he was... :rolleyes:

But since he chose to go to Clown-U, he's either a PoS, or he's not real smart. JMOHO of course... :cool:

I just wish that TH had stayed with his Clown-U commit, instead of flipping to UF.
Much better for him, and certainly would have been better for UF... ;)

He had quite a few encounters with the cops, right? I mean, not as many as Winston but who does?

A woman attacked one of our wr outside of a club and he broke it up. The woman was mad that she didnt get a piece of the wr so she claimed cook hit her. The case was laffed off in a hr long court proceeding where the jury took 10 min. Even the gurls friend said she was drunk and they nvr saw cook do anything. I nvr understood the, he played for our rival team so he is a piece of crap. Watch a season with florida state on showtime and u get to see cook more behind the scenes. He is great guy, humble, just a good person. Thi k he got arrested once in high school for fighting by defennding his sister.....as a 16 yr old. Hes a stand up guy. If any of u every met keanu Neal, Cook reminds me of him.

As far as the winston comments go, hes a moron, but hes our moron. No arguments from me there

because girls can say whatever they want when they are the sickest creatures alive when they don't get their way.. they should never be believed anymore

Reactions: fsu939913
Fowler should have stuck to his commitment too.

Fowler did great uf and was drafted high. He made the right choice. Of course we would have liked to find out sooner, he was committed for about 14 months or something like that but it wasnt totally unexpected. There were rumors for months. He missed out on a title but he got to highlight hinself in a defense that was better for him.

because girls can say whatever they want when they are the sickest creatures alive when they don't get their way.. they should never be believed anymore

Ouch....what did they do to u? In a way i kind of agree. There is NO such thing as equal rights. At all. A woman hits a man, it gets laffed off. If a divorce happens, courts side with the woman 99% of the time. This is the one that gets me, a woman can opt out of a kid(abortion) yet the guy is bound by law no matter what and has no say in the abortion. Guy should be able to opt out as well. Not many coal mining women or women on the front line. My brother who is military and special forces says he has only seen one woman in a division like his and doesnt want to see one in his.

I hate to be the truth teller but women to me are less than men, i respect them but lets call a spade a spade, take political correctness out. What can a woman do better than a man other than give birth? Im not saying there are not some who do well becuz there are but take every profession, look at the top 10 people in that profession and im not sure u find a profession with more than 2 women in the top 10. So i hate it when they play the victim card. We r giving u more than equal rights.

To show that i am being fair, i think men are destructive and are worse for the planet by a long shot. I live with a wife and a daughter and i wouldnt want it any other way.

Ouch....what did they do to u? In a way i kind of agree. There is NO such thing as equal rights. At all. A woman hits a man, it gets laffed off. If a divorce happens, courts side with the woman 99% of the time. This is the one that gets me, a woman can opt out of a kid(abortion) yet the guy is bound by law no matter what and has no say in the abortion. Guy should be able to opt out as well. Not many coal mining women or women on the front line. My brother who is military and special forces says he has only seen one woman in a division like his and doesnt want to see one in his.

I hate to be the truth teller but women to me are less than men, i respect them but lets call a spade a spade, take political correctness out. What can a woman do better than a man other than give birth? Im not saying there are not some who do well becuz there are but take every profession, look at the top 10 people in that profession and im not sure u find a profession with more than 2 women in the top 10. So i hate it when they play the victim card. We r giving u more than equal rights.

To show that i am being fair, i think men are destructive and are worse for the planet by a long shot. I live with a wife and a daughter and i wouldnt want it any other way.

nothing to me, i've seen countless selfish sponges ruin the nicest guys iv'e ever seen one by one and take advantage of them... I watched too many good guys fall into the trap of womens bullshit to even believe they could keep falling for it.. Women will leave you in less than a moment when it's not perfect for them or convenient, any creature that can be with someone for 8 plus years then just in the snap of a finger tell them "they don't love you" anymore.. is just laughable, and if a man tries that route he's criminalized and all women mortified at the act.. My cousin for one was married for about 15 years with three kids almost all in their teens, when his wife just up and decided she don't love him lol... poof, gone, left him shattered. I get it goes both ways, but most of the time when women decide they wanna move on it's supposed to just be allowed, if men pull that shit your car will get tuned up along with the rest of your personal life brought to the surface via social media ect... how dare anyone break a womans heart right? But when THEY do it, grow up move on... it's hypocrisy at its finest.

nothing to me, i've seen countless selfish sponges ruin the nicest guys iv'e ever seen one by one and take advantage of them... I watched too many good guys fall into the trap of womens bullshit to even believe they could keep falling for it.. Women will leave you in less than a moment when it's not perfect for them or convenient, any creature that can be with someone for 8 plus years then just in the snap of a finger tell them "they don't love you" anymore.. is just laughable, and if a man tries that route he's criminalized and all women mortified at the act.. My cousin for one was married for about 15 years with three kids almost all in their teens, when his wife just up and decided she don't love him lol... poof, gone, left him shattered. I get it goes both ways, but most of the time when women decide they wanna move on it's supposed to just be allowed, if men pull that shit your car will get tuned up along with the rest of your personal life brought to the surface via social media ect... how dare anyone break a womans heart right? But when THEY do it, grow up move on... it's hypocrisy at its finest.

Cant say i disagree...... Equal rights equla rights equal rights is all i hear but nvr see. Air high five to my buddy gator numbers!

Men and Women are individual human beings.
Each individual, man or woman, should be judged, not pre-judged, on what they can actually do, and chose to do.

I will not waste time listing all of the exceptional women that the Earth has already produced, but let me just tell you that the list is very long.

Women can be trained (and have been) to do any job that a man can do.
Women as a group have better dexterity, men as a group are stronger, with both being determined by their inherent genetics. There are many other slight difference that each has over the other. Seeing, hearing, etc.

As to procreation, they each have their own job, and neither can do the other's part.

What screws up both is the group politics and the cultural mores.
Those kinds of human invention things can get things really screwed up at times,,,, yawn,,,, zzzzzzzzzz :cool:

Men and Women are individual human beings.
Each individual, man or woman, should be judged, not pre-judged, on what they can actually do, and chose to do.

I will not waste time listing all of the exceptional women that the Earth has already produced, but let me just tell you that the list is very long.

Women can be trained (and have been) to do any job that a man can do.
Women as a group have better dexterity, men as a group are stronger, with both being determined by their inherent genetics. There are many other slight difference that each has over the other. Seeing, hearing, etc.

As to procreation, they each have their own job, and neither can do the other's part.

What screws up both is the group politics and the cultural mores.
Those kinds of human invention things can get things really screwed up at times,,,, yawn,,,, zzzzzzzzzz :cool:

Jus becuz they can do the same job doesnt mean they do it as well.
Without a doubt women are useful and have done a lot. No question about it. My point was that there are no equal rights between men and women and women get handed things and are given the benefit of the doubt far too often. They r very good at their jobs the majority of the time(i have a woman engineer who i work with, she is very bright) however, when u look at the top 1% of the top 1%, its majority male. I dont think anyone can argue that....

because devil women kept all of them from playing in the Swamp, simple...

80243047-32193336.jpg

The board has a bad case of A-D-D...
have anything to do with equal rights or women vs men?

Nothing important TG, it's just the little-dic-boyz that are scared and intimidated by any competent woman that are venting their drivel on here, where it's relatively safe for them to do so....

LMFAO yet again...
hysterical-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif

A woman attacked one of our wr outside of a club and he broke it up. The woman was mad that she didnt get a piece of the wr so she claimed cook hit her. The case was laffed off in a hr long court proceeding where the jury took 10 min. Even the gurls friend said she was drunk and they nvr saw cook do anything. I nvr understood the, he played for our rival team so he is a piece of crap. Watch a season with florida state on showtime and u get to see cook more behind the scenes. He is great guy, humble, just a good person. Thi k he got arrested once in high school for fighting by defennding his sister.....as a 16 yr old. Hes a stand up guy. If any of u every met keanu Neal, Cook reminds me of him.

As far as the winston comments go, hes a moron, but hes our moron. No arguments from me there
Robbery, weapons, mistreating dogs....but, other than that.....a good guy.

No robbery, no weapons and the dogs were chained whwn he left and he was suppose to have a family member watching them but they jus chained them instead of watching them. Not saying he took great care of them but it got a little overblown.

Cook or Shameous Jameous, I got lost in there somewhere? :rolleyes:

IF Shameous, then:

Felony high-dollar seafood shop lifting, not robbery. :eek: -- :cool:

Both 2 and 4 leg dogs both chained maybe... ;) -- :D

Reactions: fsu939913
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT