ADVERTISEMENT

Swamp Crowd Noise...

sadgator

Bull Gator
Jan 9, 2002
Copper Monkey 30 minutes prior to kickoff
you gotta watch this clip if you haven’t seen it with your speakers on...

Tellin’ ya...that was one of the fiercest swamp crowds sadgator has ever been a part of...it’s like we weren’t even happy...it was a collective pissed off mindset from start to finish...

It was a bad ass atmosphere...really nothing to even compare it to...it was a unique one for sure...sadgator will never forget it...

FSU game in 97 the classic Spurrier switching QB’s game, I lost my voice for a week after it. We will be in the opposite end of it this Saturday vs. LSU.

Tellin’ ya...that was one of the fiercest swamp crowds sadgator has ever been a part of...it’s like we weren’t even happy...it was a collective pissed off mindset from start to finish...

It was a bad ass atmosphere...really nothing to even compare it to...it was a unique one for sure...sadgator will never forget it...

All the time Ms. Sad was dreaming of Bih Space umyou Liberal douche bag LOSER. Does your boy and wife know how cool you are talking about all the hit girls you drool over?

U P U S S Y.

Good for Perine, guy works hard and has gotten to much criticism.

All the time Ms. Sad was dreaming of Bih Space umyou Liberal douche bag LOSER. Does your boy and wife know how cool you are talking about all the hit girls you drool over?

U P U S S Y.
How sauced were you when you posted this? Troll loses some effect when it’s unintelligible.

After the 1997 FSU game, I was so sonicly beat up that I felt sick in my stomach. :oops:
My ears didn't stop ringing until 4-5 days later... :confused:
Db Meter was pegged at large jet airplane take-off levels... o_O

Brings back memories.

Reactions: sadgator
It was a different kind of loud and raucous this past Saturday than sadgator has ever heard in BHG...

It was rabid and wrathful. We weren’t taking any shit. The entire game our section was standing and massively into every play. sadgator really thinks it was the underdog role thing that got everybody so irritated coming in...we’ve rarely been in that role...it was like we were personally challenged and we were ready to shove it up the odds-makers asses...

It was cool...but also a little dark and scary (seriously)...they can’t all be like that...

It was a different kind of loud and raucous this past Saturday than sadgator has ever heard in BHG...

It was rabid and wrathful. We weren’t taking any shit. The entire game our section was standing and massively into every play. sadgator really thinks it was the underdog role thing that got everybody so irritated coming in...we’ve rarely been in that role...it was like we were personally challenged and we were ready to shove it up the odds-makers asses...

It was cool...but also a little dark and scary (seriously)...they can’t all be like that...
I think it has more to do with that we haven’t had a game of this magnitude in the Swamp in quite a long time. Two top 10 undefeated teams.

...and yet people continue to dismiss the fact that our scheduling is a major factor as to attendance and fan interest...which, of course, it is...
Yes but our schedule has always been like this for as long as I can remember. It’s always been a tough schedule with the a few cupcakes thrown in. It was that way during the Spurrier and Meyer days as well. We would sell out those cupcake games too during the Spurrier and Meyer eras.

Things are different now for many reasons.

In 1996 we played Georgia Southern and Southwestern Louisiana. Attendance was over 85,000 for both game.

In 2006 we played UCF and Western Carolina. Attendance was over 90,000 for both games.

In 2008 we played Hawaii and the Citadel. Attendance was over 90,000 for both games.

This year’s schedule isn’t any different than it was in the past.

Last edited:
Reactions: TennesseeGator
ESPN Game Day

Week 0 - #8 UF vs Mia - To kickoff College Football's 150th season.

Week 5 - #10 UF vs #7 AU

Week 6 -#7 UF vs #5 LSU

Week 9 - #? UF vs #3 UGly in WLOCP

I’m confused?? How is playing them any different than Soutwestern Louisiana or The Citadel or Western Carolina. They are all FCS football programs. We’ve played FCS football programs in the past and had 85,000 people in attendance.

I’m confused?? How is playing them any different than Soutwestern Louisiana or The Citadel or Western Carolina. They are all FCS football programs. We’ve played FCS football programs in the past and had 85,000 people in attendance.

I think there is a trickle down effect.

First, when we are winning more people want to come to a game. But when we are winning the top games sell out fast and people hold their tickets and don't scalp them. So other people who want to go to a game are shut out of the big games and so have to go to a small game.

I think there is a trickle down effect.

First, when we are winning more people want to come to a game. But when we are winning the top games sell out fast and people hold their tickets and don't scalp them. So other people who want to go to a game are shut out of the big games and so have to go to a small game.

This is very true.

But it is also repetitive schedule exhaustion. How many times since the league split have we seen the exact same game against UT, Vandy, UK, etc? There just isn’t enough variation in our schedule to keep everyone interested. Which is why you can easily get single game tickets to every other game on our schedule except Auburn...

...and then UF has the audacity to throw in a shameful opponent like Towson...

Of course attendance is going to suffer...

You are wrong, Sad. If Tennessee was ranked in the top 10, it would have been sold out too. The main reasons for a decrease in ticket sales is twofold.

1 - Winning sell more tickets. We haven't won consistently since the Tebow days.

2 - Big ass HDTVs are cheap now. Add to that beer is available, cheaper close by in the fridge and people prefer to stay home and watch.

It's really that simple.

Reactions: PacoGator19
You are wrong, Sad. The main reasons for a decrease in ticket sales is twofold.
1 - Winning teams sell more tickets. We haven't won consistently since the Tebow days.
2 - Big ass TVs are cheap now. Add to that beer is available and cheaper close by in the fridge and people prefer to stay home and watch.

3. No long lines to take a piss while standing in other peoples urine.

You are wrong, Sad. If Tennessee was ranked in the top 10, it would have been sold out too. The main reasons for a decrease in ticket sales is twofold.

1 - Winning sell more tickets. We haven't won consistently since the Tebow days.

2 - Big ass HDTVs are cheap now. Add to that beer is available, cheaper close by in the fridge and people prefer to stay home and watch.

It's really that simple.
In reality this is closer to the truth.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT