ADVERTISEMENT

Surprising Early Voting Trend

gator1776

Ring of Honor
Gold Member
Jan 19, 2011
I found this article interesting. The early voting results by party in Michigan, Wisconsin, and Ohio are equal or roughly go between Democrats and Republicans. It doesn’t mean they actually voted Democrat or Republican but it means the number of ballots returned by those registered as Democrats are registered as Republicans is equal.

Historically Democrats have favored mail in voting in early voting where is Republicans vote on election day in a much higher margin. If this trend continues it would argue against the polling data and for Trump winning.........

If historical trends hold true.

It also talks about the Obama trump Democrat, the Rust Belt that voted Obama for president in 2008 and 2012 Who were then primarily responsible for voting Trump president in 2016

In the end we’re all just still guessing because you can’t believe the polls anymore, they become a version of voter suppression and politically motivated.

Fox Business tells me Hispanics are setting records in registering to vote. Hispanics are hard working and believe in law and order. RNC grandson is 1/4 Hispanic. I know legions of Hispanics.
Man I have no idea who’s gonna win this election. I can’t follow any of the talking heads in the polls. When I see the Trump rally is it’s amazing when I see the Biden rallies nobody’s there but the polls are so strong for him I just don’t know what to believe anymore

I voted early only because I had to pay property taxes in the same building. (Court House) Didnt think about it at the time but killed two birds with one stone. I live in a very small county. But I could tell that the elderly couple in front of me had not voted in a long while. In my opinion, this will be the craziest election in my lifetime.

Voter registration numbers from 2018 seem to be favoring Republicans in almost every battleground state.

Dems will have to have a massive lead on Election Day because Republicans will win Election Day.

Still early, but so far it seems most states are even or slightly leaning D.

That spells Trump landslide.

Reactions: kjfreeze
Fox Business tells me Hispanics are setting records in registering to vote. Hispanics are hard working and believe in law and order. RNC grandson is 1/4 Hispanic. I know legions of Hispanics.

Sunny

Fox business and JP Morgan tell me

Voter-registration patterns give Trump an edge invisible to polls: JPMorgan

Four years ago, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton also outstripped Trump in national polling and won the popular vote by nearly 3 million, only to lose the electoral college, where she took just 227 votes to Trump’s 304.

This year’s campaign may be won or lost in some of the same battlegrounds as that race, which has made them focal points for politicians, pollsters and observers alike.

In Pennsylvania, for example, a blue-leaning state that Trump won by 44,292 votes in 2016, the Republican Party has since picked up nearly 200,000 voters.

JPMorgan says the gains suggest Trump could win the state by a margin of more than 240,000 in the upcoming election.

I found this article interesting. The early voting results by party in Michigan, Wisconsin, and Ohio are equal or roughly go between Democrats and Republicans. It doesn’t mean they actually voted Democrat or Republican but it means the number of ballots returned by those registered as Democrats are registered as Republicans is equal.

Historically Democrats have favored mail in voting in early voting where is Republicans vote on election day in a much higher margin. If this trend continues it would argue against the polling data and for Trump winning.........

If historical trends hold true.

It also talks about the Obama trump Democrat, the Rust Belt that voted Obama for president in 2008 and 2012 Who were then primarily responsible for voting Trump president in 2016

In the end we’re all just still guessing because you can’t believe the polls anymore, they become a version of voter suppression and politically motivated.

I read where Trump was way over preforming in Florida

Man I have no idea who’s gonna win this election. I can’t follow any of the talking heads in the polls. When I see the Trump rally is it’s amazing when I see the Biden rallies nobody’s there but the polls are so strong for him I just don’t know what to believe anymore
Some 2016 polls told us Hillary would win 41 states. Trump would set the Republican Party back a generation.

Trump got 8% of the black vote. Many blacks didn't go to the polls or voted down ticket. Obama gave us Blexit. Many analysts see Trump getting 18% of the black vote in 2020.

Big polls are often used for voter suppression. They want you discouraged. They want you and nail to think why bother.

I study polls sample data. Sampling data is often weighted Democrat. RNC internal polling is a different world than Reuters/IPSOS and Quinnipiac.

Yesterday's WSJ/NBC poll told us 50% say they are better off economically today than 4 years ago. 34% not so. Not good news for Biden.

Biden has 2 chances. Voter harvesting and the U. S. national average IQ of 98.

What I find interesting is where Biden has focused his campaign, and the content of his ads. They are very telling. He is heavily focused on states where supposedly he has big leads and the ads are almost entirely focused on Latinos and African Americans, which are groups the Dems historically win huge. On the other hand, the Repubs seem very confident in what they are seeing. You just don’t see the panic on the right.

What I find interesting is where Biden has focused his campaign, and the content of his ads. They are very telling. He is heavily focused on states where supposedly he has big leads and the ads are almost entirely focused on Latinos and African Americans, which are groups the Dems historically win huge. On the other hand, the Repubs seem very confident in what they are seeing. You just don’t see the panic on the right.

Bingo, Biden is targeting the people and areas that the media have told us are a lock for him.

This is why I say polls are meaningless, watch where the campaigns spend their money the last two weeks and watch where they travel in the last week. That will tell you far more than any poll ever would.

I'm starting to feel a bit more giddy. Republicans are voting at a faster pace in early voting in North Carolina than in 2016. Trafalgar poll just moved Trump ahead in Michigan. Trafalgar is the ONLY poll who picked Trump to win Michigan and was the closest poll at the finish in 2016. Trafalgar picks Trump to win by 39-50 Electoral Votes.

After 3 days, record setting turnout continues in Texas. I feel really good about Texas, Florida and North Carolina. The Cubans in Dade County know well what Bernie Sanders and AOC economic policies did to Cooba and Venezuela.

After 3 days, record setting turnout continues in Texas. I feel really good about Texas, Florida and North Carolina. The Cubans in Dade County know well what Bernie Sanders and AOC economic policies did to Cooba and Venezuela.
Yeah, that message does not resonate with Cuban Americans. I should have married that cute little Cuban I dated back in the day, but lord she was crazy and I knew she was going to end up fat.

Ukraine Joe’s numbers must be hemorrhaging the RATS are dispatching the Kenyan Kommie aka Bath house Barry to Michigan and Philly

Yeah the moment they brought him out you could clearly tell Biden is in trouble. Obama endorsed Biden almost under protest and the only reason he’s going to campaign for him is Obama hates Trump more

So you think Obama likes Trump better than Joe? I don’t think so. And I got news for you, just like after Watergate, ain’t nobody at the highest levels going to jail.
I know that. Nobody is going to jail. But the pack lying is going to continue until whoever wins this election. I should have said (My Christmas present)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT