ADVERTISEMENT

Supreme Court set to announce ruling on hearing Brunson v Adams on Monday

GhostOfMatchesMalone

Ring of Honor
Oct 1, 2012
This will be a ruling on whether or not to hear the case. Apparently only 4 judges have to agree to hear the case, if so a majority is NOT needed.

Speculation is all over the map, from of course this won't be heard, to it will be heard, and the US military has been working with the SC in preparation for a ruling for the plantiffs.

This is similar to the idea that Trump would be named House Speaker, in my mind. When something like that happens, it's a signal that 'it's go time'.

Therefore, I do NOT think the SC will agree to hear Brunson v Adams.

However....if they do, then it could indeed be a signal that it's go time.

Reactions: fatman76
Reading the appeals court decision it sounds like this guy didn't even have qualified lawyers advising him on how to make sure he could make a good legal argument in his appeal from what the district court did in ruling against him. I highly doubt the SC agrees to hear this case looking at that ruling. I guess they could but I would be pretty amazed if they did.

SCOTUS always straddles the fence. One minute, they're for patriots. The next, they're ruling for the Establishment. I'm done with them all personally.
It's all about moving the ball down the field. Every case like this moves us closer to the point where they get a case that they can't refuse, even if they wanted to.

The 'can't see past the end of their nose' crowd can't understand the bigger picture. The stuff with the covid shots, the stuff with the FBI/CIA/Trump, the stuff with the election, it's all about moving the ball down the field.

There will be a LOT of individual losses. In the courts and elsewhere. But in each case, all we need is ONE win, and it's ballgame.

SCOTUS always straddles the fence. One minute, they're for patriots. The next, they're ruling for the Establishment. I'm done with them all personally.
giphy.gif

This will always be the 'problem' with the Supreme Court: The good justices will be the ones that rule on the law AS WRITTEN and they rule on the CASES AS PRESENTED.

Then you have the bad justices that are simply activists and the case is meaningless, they will vote their activism.

So you could have a case that deals with overturning the 2020 election, and if that case isnt a strong one, then it has no chance. The bad judges will never rule in its favor, and the good judges CANT rule for it, since it doesn't present an adequate argument.

And if the case IS a strong one, then your only hope is that the good justices outnumber the activists.

This is the main reason why the SC rarely gives rulings that make sense. Its like they are starting out with 2 strikes against them.

Another malone "hail mary" missed....

malone is too much of an obedient sheep to realize he was simply used in a lame scam attempt for money

The suit named all 387 members of Congress who voted to certify Biden's electoral votes and called for them all to be removed from their roles—along with Biden and Harris—and be prohibited from ever running for office again. Brunson also asked for over $2 billion tax-free in damages, according to The Hill.

🤣

Another malone "hail mary" missed....

malone is too much of an obedient sheep to realize he was simply used in a lame scam attempt for money

The suit named all 387 members of Congress who voted to certify Biden's electoral votes and called for them all to be removed from their roles—along with Biden and Harris—and be prohibited from ever running for office again. Brunson also asked for over $2 billion tax-free in damages, according to The Hill.

🤣
I said all along this case was a longshot.

What I also said was, all it takes is ONE case. Once the first case is heard and ruled on, it's game over for the dems.

Remember I said that. 😎

You believe in the credibility of this case...

Ignoring the $2 billion ask?

Q: Why did he ask for #2 billion?
A: I dunno sounded like a good figure

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT