ADVERTISEMENT

Stacey Abrams will never win a political office

not a yuge fan of hers, but reading faux news is pretty bad, even for sheeple.

"This fat azzed bimbo will never win a political office"​

Such nasty things to say about a SCOTUS justice's wife...

0x0.jpg

You're making lame comparisons with your own Stacy Abrams to the wife of Clarence Thomas? Is that all you got? Abrams outweighs her by over 150 lbs, at least.

Ginni Thomas is not outweighed by ANYBODY by 150 lbs 🤣

Ginni is going mano-a-mano with Big Dez

desmond-watson-florida-gators.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
Seriously, why is anyone paying attention to the Water Buffalo formerly known as Stacey Abrahms? The one who, like most libs, lives in their own fantasy world of fighting the forces of evil.......or lack thereof. After all, this fat biotch thought she was a superhero.....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
iu

THIS is what trumpanzees have on their minds right now...The weight of political candidates 🤣
Apparently you do as well by your posts. And all you idiot libs think about is Trump while the country is being led by the stupidest, most incompetent people to ever be in office. Your votes have negatively impacted everyone in this country in every aspect of their life. Great job dumbass.

You've become defensive enough to defend Abrams. You really are a fan of The View with all those fat asses like Joy, Whoopie, and Ana Navarro. It must be disappointing for you that Fat McCain is no longer there.
It shows how brainwashed dems like @RayGravesGhost and @BSC911 / @Mdfgator are. When a republican screws up, we can call them out on it. We all freely admit the Bushes were average Presidents at best. We can admit that RINOs like Mittens, McConnell and Collins help the democratic party more than America.

But dems like the two clowns above blindly defend their masters. It's so sad to see people willingly be enslaved to politicians.

A lib playing the victim game, I'm shocked!

She gets to decide what she eats and how physically active she is. She picked being fat, which is fine, this is still a free country in that regard.

But that doesn't put her in a protected class.
i am 12% bodyfat slim, how about you??

A lib playing the victim game, I'm shocked!

She gets to decide what she eats and how physically active she is. She picked being fat, which is fine, this is still a free country in that regard.

But that doesn't put her in a protected class.
I thought you had @Mdfgator on Ignore as well? Wow him losing premium access really messed everything up. Guess a $100k Tesla on the internet isn't worth $9.95 in real-world cash to keep an account active.

It shows how brainwashed dems like @RayGravesGhost and @BSC911 / @Mdfgator are. When a republican screws up, we can call them out on it. We all freely admit the Bushes were average Presidents at best. We can admit that RINOs like Mittens, McConnell and Collins help the democratic party more than America.

But dems like the two clowns above blindly defend their masters. It's so sad to see people willingly be enslaved to politicians.
WHY? They see their elected politicians in Congress blindly following the Dem Leadership, and when one stands up to them/or disagrees with them (Gabbard), they turn on them and constatntly attack them.

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
WHY? They see their elected politicians in Congress blindly following the Dem Leadership, and when one stands up to them/or disagrees with them (Gabbard), they turn on them and constatntly attack them.
They have been brainwashed into believing their politics should run their lives.

Libs like @sadgator @Uniformed_ReRe @G8trDad3 not only happily injected an UNAPPROVED SUBSTANCE into their bodies in 2020, they SHAMED anyone who didn't blindly do as they did.

That's the definition of someone who has lost the ability to think for themselves.

I thought you had @Mdfgator on Ignore as well? Wow him losing premium access really messed everything up. Guess a $100k Tesla on the internet isn't worth $9.95 in real-world cash to keep an account active.
I do, but the nice thing about ignore is I can (very) temporarily unhide his posts to see what all the fuss is about.

I can then choose to reply to him and never have to see his unhinged reply.

It's pretty sweet how the ignore function works.

And you have a boat in the Bahamas, a mountain place in the Carolinas, soy bean and corn farm near Kentucky, owned restaurants, lettered in 3 sports, AND an oil and gas expert. Got it.

ye.gif
And no more premium access.

Wasn't there another poster here who bragged about internet riches, then also lost his premium access? Shall we get Sarah From Accounts Receivable back to discuss?

Or ever have an unwanted pregnancy.
I garontee

ADVERTISEMENT