ADVERTISEMENT

Stacey Abrams Refuses to Swear Off Any Restrictions to Abortion, Says 10th Amendment Is Wrong

Once again, denying her oath. She needs to be in jail NOW!
The Tenth Amendment says that the Federal Government only has those powers delegated in the Constitution. If it isn't listed, it belongs to the states or to the people.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...trictions-abortion-says-10th-amendment-wrong/
segundo-sol-novela.gif

I don't hear any dem talking about any restrictions. I don't know Manchin's stance. Even that so called moderate Ryan running for Ohio governor, when pressed by Bret Baier on whether he would support any restrictions dodged it and said it's the woman's choice. This is a barbaric party.

Back on topic: The his SOP for the democrats: One crazy will float a crazy idea, to get the ball rolling.

Other dems will fall in with 'Well I do think that goes too far. But I think we SHOULD talk about....' and that's how they get it started.

The hope is they can keep pushing and eventually get the narrative BACK to the 'crazy idea' that the heffer floated originally.

Case in point: "I think all Trump supporters should be put to death for treason!"

"Well I wouldn't go THAT far! But I do think we should discuss whether or not there should be criminal liability for supporting a person who attempts to overthrow their government!"

The goal is to normalize their insanity and evil. Every thing the democratic party does is about attempting to normalize their evil.

Never forget it.

Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
Back on topic: The his SOP for the democrats: One crazy will float a crazy idea, to get the ball rolling.

Other dems will fall in with 'Well I do think that goes too far. But I think we SHOULD talk about....' and that's how they get it started.

The hope is they can keep pushing and eventually get the narrative BACK to the 'crazy idea' that the heffer floated originally.

Case in point: "I think all Trump supporters should be put to death for treason!"

"Well I wouldn't go THAT far! But I do think we should discuss whether or not there should be criminal liability for supporting a person who attempts to overthrow their government!"

The goal is to normalize their insanity and evil. Every thing the democratic party does is about attempting to normalize their evil.

Never forget it.
This^^^the radical left (evil empire) hates accountability, so the best way to escape accountability is to blame conservatives for everything. "If we could only remove those MAGA voters we could implement anything we want."

Okay that is one of the funniest things I’ve seen in a long time...sent it to my whole family - 😂😂😂😂😂

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT