ADVERTISEMENT

SOMETHING IS HAPPEN!!!!!!

GhostOfMatchesMalone

Ring of Honor
Oct 1, 2012
Trump is holding the threat of declassifying the FISA warrant application over the Deep State's head and seeing who rats out who.

Brilliant. Gonna be another fun news week :cool:

Would you mind explaining “deep state”?

Just read the NYT anonymous op-ed. It freely admits the Deep State is a group of politicians in Washington working to undermine the President's agenda.

Why do you think the media suddenly dropped covering that story? Because they realized "Oh sh*t....we just admitted that Trump is right about the Deep State!"

LMAO! Trump plays you guys like fiddles. He uses your hate against you and makes you trip over your own weenie. That makes you even more red-faced, so you get up and start charging again and fall down even harder.

Most hilarious thing I have ever seen :D

Reactions: nail1988
Let’s see this deep state is those in White House that trump hired and those in cabinet posts that are doing there best to protect this country from trump . I would not call them rats but they will eventually help get rid of the trash in the White House.

trump has called some of his loyal followers “rats” and amazingly this time is telling the truth. Those rats will also help get the trash out of the White House.

Thank you all and especially Mueller and team for helping keep America great!

trump said he hires the best and I do like the songs they are and will be singing!

God Bless America!

Reactions: sadgator
Let’s see this deep state is those in White House that trump hired and those in cabinet posts that are doing there best to protect this country from trump . I would not call them rats but they will eventually help get rid of the trash in the White House.

trump has called some of his loyal followers “rats” and amazingly this time is telling the truth. Those rats will also help get the trash out of the White House.

Thank you all and especially Mueller and team for helping keep America great!

trump said he hires the best and I do like the songs they are and will be singing!

God Bless America!

Annnnnnnnnddddd Mueller breaks your heart once again LOL Looks like Mueller was making a deal with Manafort cause he is investigating Tony Podesta's ties to Russia.

Never seen an investigation into a Republican end up getting so many dems in trouble LOLOLOLOL!

There is at least one person that lives on this forum that is from another world . His posts are so crazy just so crazy! I can see why he is a big trump supporter as he shares one significant trait with trump. Reality is what ever you say it is. Truth is not the truth. Their world is made up of alternate facts and whatever lie you want to tell today. There world will clash with reality in which the truth is the truth and alternate facts do not exist.

Reactions: sadgator
There is at least one person that lives on this forum that is from another world . His posts are so crazy just so crazy! I can see why he is a big trump supporter as he shares one significant trait with trump. Reality is what ever you say it is. Truth is not the truth. Their world is made up of alternate facts and whatever lie you want to tell today.

"What are you talking about?!? Tony Podesta??? That's not reality, I've been watching CNN all day and they've never once mentioned that!"

LOL Gotta love the sheep! Baaaaaaaa....LOL

"...cooperation deal won't be about Trump campaign....." Did the sheep see that?

"But but but.....CNN said this was just about Trump??? What th baaaaaaaa...." LOL

Last edited:
"What are you talking about?!? Tony Podesta??? That's not reality, I've been watching CNN all day and they've never once mentioned that!"

LOL Gotta love the sheep! Baaaaaaaa....LOL

"...cooperation deal won't be about Trump campaign....." Did the sheep see that?

"But but but.....CNN said this was just about Trump??? What th baaaaaaaa...." LOL
They’re coming to take you away. Ha ha. He he.

Something IS happen!

From your favorite news outlet, The Daily Caller

When asked if the White House should be concerned about Manafort, Dershowitz said, “Of course they should be.”
“He’s pleaded guilty to obstruction of justice — to lying. He’s changed the story repeatedly. But what they’re looking for is self-corroborating information that can be used against Trump. Look this validates what Judge Ellis said on day one. Judge Ellis said, ‘They’re not interested so much in Manafort for Manafort,'” he continued. (RELATED: Manafort ‘Cooperating’ With Mueller After Plea Deal)
Dershowitz added, “Obviously he’s committed crimes, but they are interested in him primarily to see if they can, and this is him talking, Judge Ellis, if they can make him sing … then there’s also the possibility of him composing, elaborating on the story

Oh so NOW we like Alan Dershowitz cause we think he's saying something bad will happen to Trump? LOL But when the same Alan Dershowitz has repeatedly stated (correctly) that "collusion is NOT a crime", well the sheep didn't hear that LOL

No comment on the Tony Podesta news? I even included a link from the New York Times, cause I know you sheep only trust them LOL Notice the one link that clarifies that Mueller could go after obama's FORMER COUNSEL! Goodness that means Mueller has gotten closer to taking down OBAMA than he has Trump LMAO!

Incredible what you learn when you turn off CNN, isn't it? Baaaaaaaa...LOL

Oh so NOW we like Alan Dershowitz cause we think he's saying something bad will happen to Trump? LOL But when the same Alan Dershowitz has repeatedly stated (correctly) that "collusion is NOT a crime", well the sheep didn't hear that LOL

No comment on the Tony Podesta news? I even included a link from the New York Times, cause I know you sheep only trust them LOL Notice the one link that clarifies that Mueller could go after obama's FORMER COUNSEL! Goodness that means Mueller has gotten closer to taking down OBAMA than he has Trump LMAO!

Incredible what you learn when you turn off CNN, isn't it? Baaaaaaaa...LOL
Good God man. Watch the game.

It is amazing how reasonable and rationale GMatches is when discussing football, yet how completely out of touch, off base, and irrational he is when discussing politics.

I don't watch CNN, brother. I get it, you read my posts and think "WTF is he talking about?!? That's not what's happening!"

Just because CNN isn't telling you about it doesn't mean it's not happening.

You'll come around, eventually. All of you will.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT