ADVERTISEMENT

So....uhhhhhh....whadda we talk about now?

Trust me, we will point out every blunder of creepy Joes occupancy of the white house. His impeachment will begin tomorrow.

Reactions: jfegaly
Trust me, we will point out every blunder of creepy Joes occupancy of the white house. His impeachment will begin tomorrow.
I wondered who was going to pick up Ghost Malones thread, You would have have been my last guess. Go for it. Impeachment isn't going to happen, you are wasting your time waiting on it.

I would think a good topic might be, why did we do such a sloppy job of trying to get the courts to believe The Democrats stole the election. Good topic with no good ending for you. Just a thought.
Bubby, I promised not to pile on to you anymore. Let the fun begin though. You stepped in it.

By the Congress, which is controlled by the Democrats?

Another delusional Pub. Wow there are a lot of you guys.

Both chambers are Democrat, so don't hold your breath.
Thats why the talks begin now. Just like when trump took office. Both chambers were pub. Its not even about impeachment, its about chipping away before next election. Thats what it was and is about with trump

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT