ADVERTISEMENT

So the bill of rights and the constitution are not absolute?

Next will be articles in the NYT and WaPo along the lines of 'What does the Constitution really mean in 2021?' or 'It's time to re-examine the Constitution and update it for modern times".

This is all about conditioning. Conditioning us to the idea that the Constitution is outdated and no longer applies.

@sadgator remember when you told me the dems were never going to try to take our guns, stop being Rambo=wannabe?

Remember I told you to keep watching?

Reactions: dezyDeco
I have had a belly full of all this BS. This is why we have to be like a strict parent when dealing with dims. Be direct, don’t take any ish, call them on their BS, and stomp out the baloney the second it presents itself. I am done and have been done giving these fools even an inch of wiggle room. They don’t want a mile, they want the world. I say eff em

The constitution and the bill of rights are two documents that set us apart from every other country and opened the way for freedom and prosperity and Biden thinks they’re not absolute?

"This Constitution…can only end in despotism…when the people shall become so corrupted as to need despotic government, being incapable of any other."

Benjamin Franklin

90e2b9eb1bfb3eff086d2c49403c8d1b--thomas-jefferson-quotes-danger.jpg

The constitution and the bill of rights are two documents that set us apart from every other country and opened the way for freedom and prosperity and Biden thinks they’re not absolute?

"This Constitution…can only end in despotism…when the people shall become so corrupted as to need despotic government, being incapable of any other."

Benjamin Franklin

90e2b9eb1bfb3eff086d2c49403c8d1b--thomas-jefferson-quotes-danger.jpg

The Democratic Party, and many in the Republican party have become the danger

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
I never followed the idiot restrictions over the Communist Red Chinese Kung Flu.
The only times that I've put a mask on was the few times that I had to in order to get service, like a hospital.
If a business requires a mask to enter, I don't support their business.
I never followed the BS lockdown crap and I still shake hands with others of like mind.
I will never take any of the questionable vaccines because there is an already proven cure readily available.

I'm aware that the Constitution does not give me any rights.
I already have my God given unalienable human rights.

The Constitution was written to restrict what any government, local, state, or federal does.
The Bill of Rights was written to reinforce those specific restrictions on any government.

Tenth Amendment.
The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution
nor prohibited by it to the States,
are reserved to the states respectively
, OR TO THE PEOPLE.

The chain of command in America under the Constitution is thus:
The Sovereign People (the King gave up his sovereignty to The People, not to any government)
The Elected Local Sheriff
The Elected state governor and legislators
The Federal Government
(always corrupt and over-reaching)

The traitors to the Constitution and to their oaths of office, have slowly over time attempted to reverse that order, while also converting 'The People' into the serfs and/or slaves.

The King of England found out what happens when you attempt to enslave the FREE people of American. IMOHO, It's time that the neo-royalty in DC learn the same lessons.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT