ADVERTISEMENT

"So that's how the number was created!"

And? 🤣
Those are your peeps! Don't forget to rezip tie the boxes!

longcat.gif

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
And these were your peeps illegally tampering with Georgia voting machines...

Difference is they're under criminal investigation

BX7FO3BYQEI63OFPBICOLXB5WY.jpg

"We were right about everything".
So I struggled with this at first, but for anyone in my boat the key is the very end.

She's explaining why they "reopened" them up when they were caught on camera.

Basically, what I hear is there was a "bucket" of ballots that were under the table and zip tied that had been previously counted. They were asked to increase the count, so she took those previously scanned ballots ("BOOM, (back) under the table") out from under the table and reopened them and scanned them again. Then she apparently put the zip ties back on and back under the table it went....I'm sure just in case they needed more.

This is as clear indication of cheating as you can get. She's admitting her daughter told her to scan ballots that had been counted and sealed to "increase the count".

Someone try to explain this to the board's slow that I have on ignore please.

So I struggled with this at first, but for anyone in my boat the key is the very end.

Basically, what I hear is there was a "bucket" of ballots that were under the table and zip tied that had been previously counted.

How did you come to the fact they were previously counted?

They were asked to increase the count, so she took those previously scanned ballots ("BOOM, (back) under the table") out from under the table and reopened them and scanned them again. Then she apparently put the zip ties back on and back under the table it went....I'm sure just in case they needed more.

Again how do you KNOW they were previously counted.

This is as clear indication of cheating as you can get. She's admitting her daughter told her to scan ballots that had been counted and sealed to "increase the count".

Besides not knowing if they were previously counted...if you remember political pressure was being applied to finish the count in Georgia.

This was the effort of election workers to get more of the work done before shutting down for the night

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/04/...to-finish-counting-its-ballots-overnight.html
Fulton County, which includes most of Atlanta, is expected to finish counting its ballots overnight.
By Richard Fausset, Stephanie Saul and Jacey Fortin
Nov. 4, 2020

ATLANTA — In a nail-biting scenario whose resolution could help determine the winner of a tumultuous presidential race, the elections director in Fulton County said Wednesday that Fulton — the state’s most populous county, which encompasses most of Atlanta — is expected to finish counting absentee ballots overnight.

The counting in Fulton County, which is a Democratic stronghold, may not end until after midnight, the director, Richard L. Barron, said Wednesday. “As long as it takes, we are going be here,” he told reporters.

Mr. Raffensperger, a Republican and supporter of Mr. Trump, said he would pressure county officials in the state to complete their tallies on Wednesday.

The Georgia board of Elections AND the DOJ investigated this and found NO FRAUD

Try again. (I'm sure you will)

Basically, what I hear is there was a "bucket" of ballots that were under the table and zip tied that had been previously counted. They were asked to increase the count, so she took those previously scanned ballots ("BOOM, (back) under the table") out from under the table and reopened them and scanned them again. Then she apparently put the zip ties back on and back under the table it went....I'm sure just in case they needed more.

And here's the kicker.....apparently Ruby wasn't trained to be a scanner. So legally she COULD NOT SCAN.

Who told her to? Her daughter. Apparently that was the crux of her going to the cops to begin with, because she was told to do something she could not legally do.

And ray ray knows they cheated, he doesn't care. He will now post that the cheaters investigated themselves and cleared themselves LOL

No. I'll post that this has already gone to court....

Guess what? the trumpies lost 😲

You know who "won" their lawsuit regarding this? Ruby Freeman.
Rudy G settled her defamation lawsuit against him for this crap story

Why do trump supporters follow the McCarthy strategy?
They keep losing and losing... 🤣

And here's the kicker.....apparently Ruby wasn't trained to be a scanner. So legally she COULD NOT SCAN.

Who told her to? Her daughter. Apparently that was the crux of her going to the cops to begin with, because she was told to do something she could not legally do.

And ray ray knows they cheated, he doesn't care. He will now post that the cheaters investigated themselves and cleared themselves LOL
Interesting.

Her explaining that is probably the inaudible part, but I wasn't aware of that.

I guess rules only count when dems lose?

Our fraud & election theft!

We are not letting The UniParty steal our country any longer. That is why Kevin McCarthy won’t win Speakership of The House!
This.

He’ll say stuff that sounds strong, but he’s a RINO.

Earlier this year he told Myorkas to step down or he’d “consider” impeachment.

You know what that means…

I don’t love the means, but I love the message being sent to the establishment right now.

For some reason that tweet got deleted.

250,000 vote attempts isn't the same thing as 250,000 ballots being rejected.

The 17,000 ballots were impacted claim probably means 17,000 ballots were rejected.

We need to know the actual number. Of those 250,000 vote attempts, how many eventually resulted in a cast ballot? How many resulted in a voter saying eff it and leaving without voting?

Those are the numbers that have meaning.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT