ADVERTISEMENT

So let's talk about Desmond's Heisman moment on Saturday

GatorGray

Bull Gator
Apr 3, 2002
I mean, really, shouldn't they just go ahead and give it to Mr. Watson now?

FhZ137iVsAA79td

Where are all the genius football types that said he was a wasted ship?
As I said from the start, how an athlete plays is what matters most, not his weight.... 😛

Let’s be honest man…cool play…funny as hell…wish he had scored…kid plays his heart out…but somebody needs to give that young man a salad or a tofu burger…

It seriously makes sadgator nervous watching him work that gigantic frame so hard…

That being said…sadgator would not object to a few brief “Fridge-like” attempts to get him into the end zone if they present themselves…

Love that play!! Good news is the last two weeks Napier has cut back on the number of snaps he's played. I think that has helped him.

Reactions: GatorGray
The takeaway — leading not only to Florida's fourth touchdown of the night but also an immediate sideline warning due to bench-clearing celebrations that head coach Billy Napier happily accepted — contributed to Watson being Pro Football Focus's highest-graded FBS run defender in Week 11, with a 96.9 Run Defense grade vs SCa.....

The takeaway — leading not only to Florida's fourth touchdown of the night but also an immediate sideline warning due to bench-clearing celebrations that head coach Billy Napier happily accepted — contributed to Watson being Pro Football Focus's highest-graded FBS run defenderWou in Week 11, with a 96.9 Run Defense grade vs SCa.....

Would love to see him drop another 20 -30 pounds. Seems like a really good kid and it's obvious his teammates love him.

Would love to see him drop another 20 -30 pounds. Seems like a really good kid and it's obvious his teammates love him.
He could likely play better, or even more efficiently in the 360-375 range, but,
how he plays is always more important
than how much he weights....
😉

Now we just need to teach him how to loudly call out as he comes to the line,,,,,, Hey-Hey-Hey -- LOVE TO PLAY FOOTBALL.... 😁

Reactions: Nicktheslick
Where are all the genius football types that said he was a wasted ship?
As I said from the start, how an athlete plays is what matters most, not his weight.... 😛
I NEVER said that. Our own Fridge!!!! He does need to shed some baby fat to make it in the pros or even be All SEC. Love the guy's heart, he's our Chris Farley and as nimble as well for a huge guy.

I NEVER said that. Our own Fridge!!!! He does need to shed some baby fat to make it in the pros or even be All SEC. Love the guy's heart, he's our Chris Farley and as nimble as well for a huge guy.
And I didn't try to name those that did.... 🤓

Something about loud denials,,, but I can't remember what it entails...
😉

And I didn't try to name those that did.... 🤓

Something about loud denials,,, but I can't remember what it entails... 😉
Nah man. I'm not a recruitnik to begin with. I have no idea who these guys are until they step on the field in Orange and Blue. You don't and won't see me in any of those threads. Des is a human wall plugging up the middle and does it well. He's not fast, not running down anyone, that's not his role anyway. He does almost play 3 positions though. He's a nose tackle and frees up the tackles, ends, and linebackers to make plays. He's making our middle linebacker (who is awesome) look even better.

Reactions: instaGATOR
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT