ADVERTISEMENT

So just got back from vacation

Dannygator1989

Bull Gator
Feb 28, 2005
Did I miss anything? Bought a new phone and this site didn’t transfer via cloud because at 31 I apparently don’t know how that works properly.

Fiancé and I had a great time, much needed get away. Georgia game sucked but meh, is what it is.

I don’t understand though....why are the Dawgs so ridiculous and why are the Noles so happy?

Did I miss anything? Bought a new phone and this site didn’t transfer via cloud because at 31 I apparently don’t know how that works properly.

Fiancé and I had a great time, much needed get away. Georgia game sucked but meh, is what it is.

I don’t understand though....why are the Dawgs so ridiculous and why are the Noles so happy?
You missed all the fun:

Gator fans prior to game:
Georgia DBs can't cover Gators receivers
Gator DBs will eat Georgia WRs lunch
Gators defense much better than Dawgs defense
Fromm can't throw it downfield
Gators DL will be in Dawgs backfield all game
KIrby is dumb and racist
Mullen is the greatest coach ever

Gators after the game:
Gator talent is the worst it has ever been
Kirby is dumb and racist
Refs suck
Mullen is even better than we thought before game

I think that about covers it. You're now caught up!

Fiance? So how is Bob?

Fsu in talks with Saban for coach.... Bob stoops is our backup

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
You missed all the fun:

Gator fans prior to game:
Georgia DBs can't cover Gators receivers
Gator DBs will eat Georgia WRs lunch
Gators defense much better than Dawgs defense
Fromm can't throw it downfield
Gators DL will be in Dawgs backfield all game
KIrby is dumb and racist
Mullen is the greatest coach ever

Gators after the game:
Gator talent is the worst it has ever been
Kirby is dumb and racist
Refs suck
Mullen is even better than we thought before game

I think that about covers it. You're now caught up!

The one comment before and after the game is true tho....Kirby is dumb and a racist

You missed Insta going into his shell. People were actually worried for a bit until he came out for air.

Reactions: ukalum1988
We did the classic Alabama thing and went to the Smokies because cold weather equals cabins and hot tubs and bourbon.

also, I bought a hot tub.

I’m disappointed that I missed insta’s breakdown.

also, it should be mentioned that my stance on Mullen being a better coach than Kirby hasn’t changed, but you can check the record, I made no predictions. I find that predicting outcomes and then losing cause me to wholeheartedly believe that my hubris was the cause.

what idiot buys a hot tub in a whim?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT