ADVERTISEMENT

So I was off only a few weeks...but as always....

Oil companies are not going to invest money into more refineries while the Pant's Shitter in Chief is bad mouthing oil companies right and left. What incentive do they have? Biden is a dumb ass, that goes without saying, :mad:

They talked about a month ago on state run Fox News here in Dallas saying gas will reach $7.00 dollars a gallon in some states due partly to refineries

LOL. Yeah, the guy is a real expert.

Here’s the guy’s bio

Prior to joining Kiplinger, he covered federal grant funding and congressional appropriations for Thompson Publishing Group, writing for a range of print and online publications. He holds a BA in history from the University of Rochester.

You guys will buy anything .

They talked about a month ago on state run Fox News here in Dallas saying gas will reach $7.00 dollars a gallon in some states due partly to refineries
Want to bet?

I filled up in Houston this week for 2.61. I’m in Florida now and just filled up for 3.19.

Bbbbbbbut Fox says…….

Want to bet?

I filled up in Houston this week for 2.61. I’m in Florida now and just filled up for 3.19.

Bbbbbbbut Fox says…….
What Carnival are you a Carney for?
steve martin publicity GIF

Last edited:
Steve Martin "The Jerk. "
That part I get, but what does my post have to do with being a Carney. Seemed like an odd reference.

I don't mind flames, but they need to make some sense.

Last edited:
AAA does not agree with you, unless your buying your gas at a Cheap Gas or Marathon station.

It varies. This time it was Buccees in Florida. Costco in Houston. No waiting at either.

AAA doesn’t post individual gas stations, just averages. Your link shows the average is under $3 for my county, so obviously some higher and some lower. On the way to the airport, I saw prices ranging from 2.61 to 3.89. It’s crazy the price difference. It pays to research prices if it really matters to you.

Nothing wrong with Marathon gas BTW.

Last edited:

Told you so son....
Is he still claiming that his Murphy USA in Houston is lower than the national average?

Cause he always cried when I pointed out how record low temps in one location debunked his GLOBAL warming hoax.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT