ADVERTISEMENT

Since nobody comes in here anymore

Here is what I say to this "king." EvilWayz is nothing to me, nor IrishPokerDog, neither. Why should they rule over me and mine, from some flowery seat in Waldo or Newberry? What do they know of the Keys or the Everglades or the barrows of the Tequesta? Even their gods are wrong. The Others take the instaGators too, I've had a bellyful of them.

I proclaim myself King in the South, from Jupiter down to Key West. From St. Lucie in the East to Naples in the West, all these lands are beholden to me and mine!

Reactions: IrishPokerDog
main-qimg-0824ff5d850fba5f280b64736b76fe3b

Reactions: EvilWayz
I claim The Lounge for myself.

All Hail His Grace, Wolf, of House Desikan, First of His Name, King of the Gators and First Men, Lord of the Lounge and Protector of the Swamp.

May I reign a thousand years.

Wow. It's been almost a year since your post and it's on the front page. One of the last things I remember about here was that you had moved to Jax and N2L was married (or living with fiance). This place is a morgue and has been since Rivals took it over. (unless that's changed too. lol)

I claim The Lounge for myself.

All Hail His Grace, Wolf, of House Desikan, First of His Name, King of the Gators and First Men, Lord of the Lounge and Protector of the Swamp.

May I reign a thousand years.

So, got any hot aunts that ride dragons???

At least Tolkien finished his sequels.... GRRM's pace is set to finish when we are all old & decrepit. Game of Nursing Johns (with Toilet Seat Formed of Melted Gammer Spoons)

Reactions: EvilWayz
At least Tolkien finished his sequels.... GRRM's pace is set to finish when we are all old & decrepit. Game of Nursing Johns (with Toilet Seat Formed of Melted Gammer Spoons)

Well, maybe we can get Brandon Sanderson in the bullpen, I understand he did an excellent job of finishing the Wheel of Time series. Well, as good as one could finish. I found the lord of the rings and the wheel of time to be excessively wordy and dry.

You don't strike me as an "errbody does it" kind of guy. /Edub fail?

Things nerds do that I do not:

play role playing games
LARP
attend conventions
CosPlay
read and collect comic books
collect and paint models and or figurines
speak languages that don't exist in real life, i.e Klingon or Dothraki
get beat up alot

Things that nerds do that I don't:

roleplaying games
LARPing
attend conventions
Cosplay
write fanfic
read and collect comic books

Is that why you passed on the Suwanee get together back in the day? Or did you attend and just shoot video?

I went once. And then Trip had to save me from a biker gang after I was drunkenly hitting on one of their ole ladies.

I fully expect that at least one of the ole ladies was flashing body parts.... been my experience that schit happens often around Trip

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT