ADVERTISEMENT

Since I know you dems like books that tell secrets about Trump, and you love the Washington Post

I thought you'd love hearing how the Joint Chiefs of Staff called China and told them he would give them a heads up if Trump planned on attacking them.

@Uniformed_ReRe remember when you had a panic attack here on Jan 6th? Bless your heart.
Explain to me, using small words and short sentences, how this isn't Treason?

"Treason is "the highest of all crimes"—defined as intentionally betraying one's allegiance by levying war against the government or giving aid or comfort to its enemies. ... It's the most serious offense one can commit against the government and punishable by imprisonment and death."

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Explain to me, using small words and short sentences, how this isn't Treason?

"Treason is "the highest of all crimes"—defined as intentionally betraying one's allegiance by levying war against the government or giving aid or comfort to its enemies. ... It's the most serious offense one can commit against the government and punishable by imprisonment and death."
It's definitely treason.

Media will now paint him as a hero for defying crazy orange man.

Dems like @Uniformed_ReRe will lap it up with two spoons.

JFC - and for the record, I think Woodward is 100% FOS on this. I don't believe a thing he says. But if true...

So let me get this straight. Trump asking the military to pull our troops out of AFG in 60 days was a sign of potential war. If only I could recall how we just pulled out...

And then in the other clip - China use the military exercises excuse to say we were about to attack? I recall China doing joint exercises with Iran and NoKorea just a few weeks ago. Did we scramble like we were about to go to war?

There's a chain of command in the armed forces. The President sits at the top of that chain. No one beneath him gets to decide who is or isn't our enemy. This is at best insubordination and more likely Treason. China is our enemy, they do not want to see the US succeed and thrive. Milley has no right to make that call or promise the SOH that he'll stop any order given by his superior.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT