ADVERTISEMENT

Signing Day thread

Gator Fever

Bull Gator
Feb 13, 2008
Here we go. I think the best we can hope for is about # 10 if everything went right and Mac needs to at least pull a class #14 or better or there will be a lot of negative feedback. Hopefully we get Slaton and some others.

Reactions: g8rbass94
C3lVrzRWQAETD6w.jpg:large

Oh goody, the clipboard will be safe for years to come

There's no need to bash any kid who just signed with the University of Florida and wants to be a Gator. It's a big day for all of them.

To all of the recruits, Welcome to UF!

Last edited:
Reactions: miksta
Also, remember all of the early signees that came to UF this spring semester:

- Kadeem Telfort
- Kemore Gamble
- Kadarius Toney

- Kyree Campbell
- James Houston

Congrats on both Edwards and Henderson. Thought we would get one of them but Randy Shannon did his thing. Henderson is the one that hurts most as his ceiling is high.

There's no need to bash any kid who just signed with the University of Florida and wants to be a Gator. It's a big day for all of them.

To all of the recruits, Welcome to UF!

Thank you for this post.

Let's please let the kids get on campus and a year under their belt before we start the bashing.

Reactions: miksta
i don't see this happening. And better yet, both UGa and especially FSU look to land exceptional classes

I know. I think Mac might get from # 10 to # 14 and at least get a little breathing room until we see the offense next season against Michigan.

Be bigger than this.

Bash Mc, Nuss, Foley, etc all day long. They are millionaires (or damn close) not a teenager laying his body and health on the line for our entertainment.

I'll remember this during the season. I have watched guys like Treon literally get abused on these boards.

I am sure Jake is a great kid. Maybe he can head back to the Mountain West with Mac after the season

I'll remember this during the season. I have watched guys like Treon literally get abused on these boards.

I am sure Jake is a great kid. Maybe he can head back to the Mountain West with Mac after the season

And Jeff Driskel, John Brantley, Chris Leak, Doug Johnson, Terry Dean, etc, etc...Sure it happens

Just because others do it...Don't mean you have to.

Just let the kids get at least a fall practice under his belt before claiming him as a bench warmer or wasted recruit. Let the kids enjoy one of the happiest days of their lives...

Michi, can you drop the agenda for one day?

You really are odd.

You demand that Mac land a great class but if he does it, you'll be pissed because it goes against everything you've been campaigning for.

Does it not get old?

Just ONE day.

Reactions: TennesseeGator

You really are odd.

You demand that Mac land a great class but if he does it, you'll be pissed because it goes against everything you've been campaigning for.

Does it not get old?

Just ONE day.

You really are odd.

Does it not get old?

Just ONE day.

Because I don't think Jake Allen I have an agenda? Ok.

Because I don't think Jake Allen I have an agenda? Ok.

You know exactly what I mean. This thread, pretty much every thread.

You want Mac gone, you want him to fail. If he doesn't, you're going to be pissed.

I just don't understand how you can stand to complain ALL THE TIME.

It's miserable.

We don't know a thing about what Jake Allen might do at this level yet, but because he doesn't fit your DT model, you automatically hate him.

A little different than Treon, who we watched prove himself as a terrible QB.

Seriously, for one day you can't drop the anti-Mac agenda?

You know exactly what I mean. This thread, pretty much every thread.

You want Mac gone, you want him to fail. If he doesn't, you're going to be pissed.

I just don't understand how you can stand to complain ALL THE TIME.

It's miserable.

We don't know a thing about what Jake Allen might do at this level yet, but because he doesn't fit your DT model, you automatically hate him.

A little different than Treon, who we watched prove himself as a terrible QB.

Seriously, for one day you can't drop the anti-Mac agenda?

I am talking recruiting on a recruiting site forum in national signing day. If you look at the threads I am operating on facts and rankings from the same ranking system, other than Jake allen I have not let my opinion in on anything.

If it hurts your feelings too see our recruiting critiqued, stay away on NSD

So Henderson and Edwards are for sure coming? If we pull that off then I was way wrong about Mac closing and will be happy as hell to take that L. We would have a damn nice class.

I am talking recruiting on a recruiting site forum in national signing day. If you look at the threads I am operating on facts and rankings from the same ranking system, other than Jake allen I have not let my opinion in on anything.

If it hurts your feelings too see our recruiting critiqued, stay away on NSD

You aren't "talking recruiting."

Youre pushing your agenda every time.

Anything good that happens gets a slightly positive mention, wrapped up in total negativism and disdain.

Like I said, how difficult is it for you to not be that guy for one day?

Is it because things are looking good right now and that goes against everything you've been saying while "talking recruiting?"

So Henderson and Edwards are for sure coming? If we pull that off then I was way wrong about Mac closing and will be happy as hell to take that L. We would have a damn nice class.

If so, there's going to be some interesting reactions.

Imagine if we decided to offer LOIs to Lemons and Robinson? That would boost us even more.

Yes, looks all but a done deal. Apparently Henderson changed his mind when Miami people started that whole Florida atempting to "pay" rumor. Speaks well to his character

If so, there's going to be some interesting reactions.

Imagine if we decided to offer LOIs to Lemons and Robinson? That would boost us even more.

My biggest gripe has always been filling needs rankings be damned. If they land both Henderson and Edwards we'll have the best DB class in the country and y'all know I love me some DB's lol. And we finally got some damn defensive linemen inside with Slaton, Conliffe, and Campbell. Sucks that we won't have a choice but to play them as freshmen because of past classes but better late than never. And I thought Lemons was still in?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT