ADVERTISEMENT

Sidney Powell's 271 page document on election fraud.

Jimbo, which executive order has been your favorite so far?
He will say all of them because it is reversing everything orange bad man did. Even though he is already hurting this country, it doesnt matter.

Did you just close your eyes and pick the one that the libs promote? I would have picked financial 1st and then racial. Reason is, no way we are going to print our way out of this mess. I could go further but if you cant see it, no use to continue. Lets go to racial. When is the last time you were called the N-word from a white man. We have been able to live together for 50 years with little conflict until Obama and the dems continued this so called racial justice crap. If you cant see that the dem party with the Sharpton like people that can no longer promote their agenda, they are gone.

Did you just close your eyes and pick the one that the libs promote? I would have picked financial 1st and then racial. Reason is, no way we are going to print our way out of this mess. I could go further but if you cant see it, no use to continue. Lets go to racial. When is the last time you were called the N-word from a white man. We have been able to live together for 50 years with little conflict until Obama and the dems continued this so called racial justice crap. If you cant see that the dem party with the Sharpton like people that can no longer promote their agenda, they are gone.
climate

• Haha
Reactions: fsumc and martycat1
The moderate libs (if their is a thing anymore) need to figure out how they are going to unite this country. When a election is stolen, you would think they would want to make nice.
But, But, You never stole the election, as hard as you tried and much as you lied, it did not work for you. Jeez, it takes you a long time to learn.

Another comment based on a previous comment by gator1776 a few days ago. I keep telling you that you are unable to think for yourself.

Thank you for telling me. I mean, not being able to think for myself and all. Now, please get back to your talking points the rectangular glowing thingy in your living room tells you.

Don't be a gawt damned idiot Sad. Rooting for Biden is EXACTLY like being happy Zook replaced Spurrier. Let that one sink in.

Good Lawd boy, that might be your dumbest comment yet, and there is some pretty stiff competition out there.

Surprised? Beijing Biden promised economic stagnation and he's delivering. That is why 9 million more people voted for Trump in 2020 than 2016. We know the counties in which the Communist Party controls the vote count which helped Joe miraculously receive an all time record 20 million votes days after Election Day.

I see Georgia legislature plans voter ID. Stacey Abrams adamantly opposes a free state provided ID to vote. Racist! Minorities are too stupid to be asked to obtain a photo ID to vote.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT