ADVERTISEMENT

Seriously Kentucky.. WTF

grommit

Bull Gator
Oct 30, 2005
First it's South Carolina who decides bowl games are pointless and somehow loses to the dumpster fire from Knoxville. Now they make sure that we all know their intentions on that point by losing to App State today. Fine, be that way you dumb cocks.

Then I have to sit here and witness Kentucky blowing the game in the final minute against freaking garbage tennessee and the great Mr. Potatohead?

Like seriously, why do you freaking middle of the pack East teams hate the idea of going to a bowl game so damn much? You are going to send that creamsicle puke fest to a post season game at this rate for crying out loud. I mean just how hard is it???? You had one damn job Kentucky. One job.

Not sure if that guy is there much longer but Tenn has looked a little competent at times lately and are playing some really talented younger players at a few positions.

Honestly the scenario is playing perfectly to our advantage.

Any of you older guys remember Volheimers of the 90's? When UT would take their annual stomping to UF but would win the games against the UK's, Vandy's, and CUSA teams of the world in November? They would claim they were the bestest team not only in the East but the entire SEC.

Right now UT is doing just enough to save the job for Jeremy Pruitt. Unless we have key injuries and a multitude of other factors stacked against us, Pruitt will never beat Dan Mullen. I honestly want UT to make something like the Birmingham Bowl. Keep that dumbass around for 2-3 more years. I was hoping the same would happen to Taggart but he sucked too bad.

Not sure if that guy is there much longer but Tenn has looked a little competent at times lately and are playing some really talented younger players at a few positions.
Are you serious? Their offense revolves around throwing a long bomb on every single damn play and either expecting one of their 2 talented senior WR's to catch it, or to get a pass interference call thrown against the defense. Those 2 players are the ONLY talented kids on that team and they are gone after 3 more games.

That's not an offense and even I could come up with that from a gameplan perspective. Without Calloway or the other guy who's name escapes me at the moment, Tennessee wins ZERO games this year. N O N E.

Are you serious? Their offense revolves around throwing a long bomb on every single damn play and either expecting one of their 2 talented senior WR's to catch it, or to get a pass interference call thrown against the defense. Those 2 players are the ONLY talented kids on that team and they are gone after 3 more games.

That's not an offense and even I could come up with that from a gameplan perspective. Without Calloway or the other guy who's name escapes me at the moment, Tennessee wins ZERO games this year. N O N E.
Callaway and Jajuan Jennings. UT is terrible. They have had the luxury of playing other bad teams as well. This happens every single year with UT since the beginning of time way back to the Fulmer days. The back end of their schedule always sucks so they win a bunch of games and they all of a sudden think they are good.

Honestly the scenario is playing perfectly to our advantage.

Any of you older guys remember Volheimers of the 90's? When UT would take their annual stomping to UF but would win the games against the UK's, Vandy's, and CUSA teams of the world in November? They would claim they were the bestest team not only in the East but the entire SEC.

Right now UT is doing just enough to save the job for Jeremy Pruitt. Unless we have key injuries and a multitude of other factors stacked against us, Pruitt will never beat Dan Mullen. I honestly want UT to make something like the Birmingham Bowl. Keep that dumbass around for 2-3 more years. I was hoping the same would happen to Taggart but he sucked too bad.
The problem is we already have to deal with Buttlicker U right now. We do not need a second old school SEC superpower rising from the ashes to deal with when it comes to SEC East competition. As much as UT is a dumpster fire and we all laugh at them, they have several key things needed to come back and be a thorn in our side. MONEY and lots of it. A whole mess of fans to pour out of the hills and hollers there in East Tennessee who have been doing nothing but breeding with each other and drinking the 'shine waiting for the moment when Sauron might rise again and they can come out to reveal themselves unto the world. They supposedly have some ancient winning tradition which somehow appeals to the dumber recruits. These 3 things mean that they COULD come back if they ever had a competent athletic department and god forbid, a coach who knew his left shoe from his right.

Yeah sorry, I don't want to see that crapstain team ever even make it to a damn bowl game.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
The problem is we already have to deal with Buttlicker U right now. We do not need a second old school SEC superpower rising from the ashes to deal with when it comes to SEC East competition. As much as UT is a dumpster fire and we all laugh at them, they have several key things needed to come back and be a thorn in our side. MONEY and lots of it. A whole mess of fans to pour out of the hills and hollers there in East Tennessee who have been doing nothing but breeding with each other and drinking the 'shine waiting for the moment when Sauron might rise again and they can come out to reveal themselves unto the world. They supposedly have some ancient winning tradition which somehow appeals to the dumber recruits. These 3 things mean that they COULD come back if they ever had a competent athletic department and god forbid, a coach who knew his left shoe from his right.

Yeah sorry, I don't want to see that crapstain team ever even make it to a damn bowl game.
They haven’t been any good since Fulmer. That was a long long time ago.

They haven’t been any good since Fulmer. That was a long long time ago.
Perhaps not, but Butch Jones was recruiting way better there than ol butterteeth was here at UF. That's a damn fact. They can still recruit enough talent to compete, the worry is that one day they might hire someone competent enough to lead that dumpster fire and actually make use of that talent. Develop it and form an actual game plan. The rebuilding project there is not as big as most seem to think. Pruitt took over the 2nd most highly talented SEC East roster when he was hired, behind Georgia. Only through his sheer incompetence have they remained the joke that they are.

With prUiTt they will never be a factor. However with bowl games here and there they will keep him longer.

Tenn will be an improved team next season. Still not in our league however.

First it's South Carolina who decides bowl games are pointless and somehow loses to the dumpster fire from Knoxville. Now they make sure that we all know their intentions on that point by losing to App State today. Fine, be that way you dumb cocks.

Then I have to sit here and witness Kentucky blowing the game in the final minute against freaking garbage tennessee and the great Mr. Potatohead?

Like seriously, why do you freaking middle of the pack East teams hate the idea of going to a bowl game so damn much? You are going to send that creamsicle puke fest to a post season game at this rate for crying out loud. I mean just how hard is it???? You had one damn job Kentucky. One job.

Kentucky fans don't have time for a football game when they have some cousin on cousin matrimony going on at halftime!
EI-l_g2XkAA9kTS

Last edited:

Well, to be fair, good coaching is taking advantage of your team's strengths. If all you have is jump ball bombs, then that's what you have to go to.

Tenn will be an improved team next season. Still not in our league however.
I dont see it. In what department? Not QB play. RB's are meh. The better WR's are leaving.

Nothing in any of their defense is impressive.

They have beat a CUSA team, mediocre MSU team, and a dreadful UK team. Nothing special.

Anything that keeps their current coach there longer is good for us. I just wish more ACC teams would have lost to FSU, kept Willie there longer.

Pruitt, and Taggart were good hires for Florida.

Anything that keeps their current coach there longer is good for us. I just wish more ACC teams would have lost to FSU, kept Willie there longer.

Pruitt, and Taggart were good hires for Florida.

Fingers crossed for Deion Sanders.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT