ADVERTISEMENT

SEC Media Daze Thread

instaGATOR

Bull Gator
May 29, 2001
SEC Media-Daze is Monday - Thursday next week.

OL Ivey - DL Jefferson - ILB Reese - will be the Gator's Player Reps.

The Gators are 2nd Day Ups, along with UGly, Ark, Miss.

TUESDAY, July 17 Order of Appearance:
  • Georgia – Kirby Smart
  • Ole Miss – Matt Luke
  • Florida – Dan Mullen
  • Arkansas – Chad Morris

Paid Professional Media-Morons,,, at SEC Media-Daze: o_O --- :confused: --- :D

Only 6 times since 1992 (26 years) have the SEC Media Daze crowd correctly predicted the SEC Championship. (reminds me of preseason SoS & Top 25, along with recruit rankings) :rolleyes:

Last edited:
SEC Media-Daze is Monday - Thursday next week.

OL Ivey - DL Jefferson - ILB Reese - will be the Gator's Player Reps.

The Gators are 2nd Day Ups, along with UGly, Ark, Miss.

TUESDAY, July 17 Order of Appearance:
  • Georgia – Kirby Smart
  • Ole Miss – Matt Luke
  • Florida – Dan Mullen
  • Arkansas – Chad Morris

Paid Professional Media-Morons,,, at SEC Media-Daze: o_O --- :confused: --- :D

Only 6 times since 1992 (26 years) have the SEC Media Daze crowd correctly predicted the SEC Championship. (reminds me preseason SoS & Top 25, along with recruit rankings) :rolleyes:

Recruit rankings are a very good predictor if you have any chance to win the SEC in recent years.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
Recruit rankings are a very good predictor if you have any chance to win the SEC in recent years.

Absolutely they are.
In fact, they are critically necessary. IF there were no recruit ranking services handing out stars to their paid campers, there could never be an SEC-C at all. It's obvious, the tail does cause the head... :cool:

Why... They are essential to Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness... :D

Absolutely they are.
In fact, they are critically necessary. IF there were no recruit ranking services handing out stars to their paid campers, there could never be an SEC-C at all. It's obvious, the tail does cause the head... :cool:

Why... They are essential to Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness... :D

Yep something like that. I think the only team to win the SEC in recent years without following some real good classes was that Cam Newton led Auburn team and that would have been a 4 loss team without him probably.

Glad you finally listened to me about the stats thing. Im proud of you

1. I said SOMETIMES,,, so take your proud and shove it... o_O

2. This is an SEC thread, you should be on Clemp's-son's board telling them how proud you are of them for carrying the mostly chitty ACC the last few years... :cool:

1. I said SOMETIMES,,, so take your proud and shove it... o_O

2. This is an SEC thread, you should be on Clemp's-son's board telling them how proud you are of them for carrying the mostly chitty ACC the last few years... :cool:

1.Fsu is 10 and 2 against the SEC over its last 12 games.... Im in the right thread.

2. Clemson is meh

3. Im still proud of u, even if i have to shove it

So,,, your chicken-chit school went ACC instead of SEC, but that qualifies you to be on an SEC Media-Daze thread? Must be sum-o-dat Clown-U logic... :cool:

So,,, your chicken-chit school went ACC instead of SEC, but that qualifies you to be on an SEC Media-Daze thread? Must be sum-o-dat Clown-U logic... :cool:

Actually we were blocked....the Gators voted no lol #LearnTheHistory

Your idea of history,,, and Fake News,,, have a lot in common...

Go read Blobby's answer for why HE chose not to go SEC, but take the easy road to NC's.

I was happy that the girls school out west was not on UF's schedule.
I was not happy when they finally begged, whined, and bribed their way into a game with UF.
I would like to see both the scUM and the criminoles off UF's regular season schedule.
I would have no problem with playing either of them in a post season game.

I would have liked to see the criminoles in the SECw.
That's about the only way to get them off of UF's 'every season' schedule.
It would also have them taking an SEC defense beating every weak, instead of skating through the no defense Cupcakes to finish their season vs an always beat up UF...

Your idea of history,,, and Fake News,,, have a lot in common...

Go read Blobby's answer for why HE chose not to go SEC, but take the easy road to NC's.

Hes said that before but its not up to the coach lol we applied for SEC status...Gators said no

I was happy that the girls school out west was not on UF's schedule.
I was not happy when they finally begged, whined, and bribed their way into a game with UF.
I would like to see both the scUM and the criminoles off UF's regular season schedule.
I would have no problem with playing either of them in a post season game.

I would have liked to see the criminoles in the SECw.
That's about the only way to get them off of UF's 'every season' schedule.
It would also have them taking an SEC defense beating every weak, instead of skating through the no defense Cupcakes to finish their season vs an always beat up UF...

ACC has had better defenses over the past 5 yrs.... Bama has been the only good team in the SEC besides Georgia last yr. Your point was valid 15 or 10 yrs ago...its not valid today

The ACC has a winning record over the SEC iver the last 4 or 5 yrs

Facts are important to a criminole fan,,,, whenever they fit in with his own cherry picked stance... :rolleyes:

UF owned the SEC in football for a couple of decades, and now Bama has owned it in this decade.

The SEC is what it is,,, and has been for a very long time.
The ACC is what it is,,, and has been for a very long time.

NC's this century:

2017 Bama - SEC
2015 Bama - SEC
2012 Bama - SEC
2011 Bama - SEC
2010 Auburn - SEC
2009 Bama - SEC
2008 Florida - SEC
2007 LSU - SEC
2006 Florida - SEC
2003 LSU - SEC
4 different SEC teams won 10 of 18 NC's - UA-5, UF 2, LSU 2, AU 1

2016 Clemp's-son - ACC
2013 FSUcks - ACC
2001 scUM thugs - ACC
3 different ACC teams won 3 NC's.

2014 tOSU
2002 tOSU

2005 Texass
2000 Choke-la-homa

* 2004 USCw -- vacated (a NC in the hand, is way better than one in the Bush)

Facts are important to a criminole fan,,,, whenever they fit in with his own cherry picked stance... :rolleyes:

UF owned the SEC in football for a couple of decades, and now Bama has owned it in this decade.

The SEC is what it is,,, and has been for a very long time.
The ACC is what it is,,, and has been for a very long time.

NC's this century:

2017 Bama - SEC
2015 Bama - SEC
2012 Bama - SEC
2011 Bama - SEC
2010 Auburn - SEC
2009 Bama - SEC
2008 Florida - SEC
2007 LSU - SEC
2006 Florida - SEC
2003 LSU - SEC
4 different SEC teams won 10 of 18 NC's - UA-5, UF 2, LSU 2, AU 1

2016 Clemp's-son - ACC
2013 FSUcks - ACC
2001 scUM thugs - ACC
3 different ACC teams won 3 NC's.

2014 tOSU
2002 tOSU

2005 Texass
2000 Choke-la-homa

* 2004 USCw -- vacated
(a NC in the hand, is way better than one in the Bush)

How good a conference is is not determined by 1 team winning a national title, there is no reason to even connect those 2. The SEC was the best conference for about 10 yrs straight and it really wasnt close. Over the past 5 yrs they have been the best maybe 2 yrs. Bama has had an FSU type run in the sec and its becuz the sec has been so weak

.How good a conference is is not determined by 1 team winning a national title, there is no reason to even connect those 2. The SEC was the best conference for about 10 yrs straight and it really wasnt close. Over the past 5 yrs they have been the best maybe 2 yrs.

Bama has had an FSU type run in the sec and its becuz the sec has been so weak

10 of the last 18 NC's.
By 4 DIFFERENT SEC teams, with 3 of the 4 teams winning more than once.
Twice the NC game was played by 2 SEC teams, never happens by any other Conf.

Your claim that it makes no difference is just that,,,, your own claim... o_O
I suppose that the SEC putting 8-11 teams in Bowl games yearly, and them coming out with a winning W/L record also doesn't count for anything in your book... :rolleyes:

I have another news flash for ya bubba. :cool:
Defensive stats that are built up by a Fresno State playing in the MWC, don't carry a lot of weight for teams playing in the SEC, just because FSUw was better than FSUe in 2017... :p

It's good to know that you recognize that FSUcks run was due to the ACC's on-going weakness.... ;)

==============

SEC Weakness:

13-1 Bama - CFP-Champ - UA 24-6 CU ACC-C - UA 26-23 UGly SEC-C
10-4 AU - SECw-C
9-4 MsSt
9-4 LSU
And 2 other Bowl teams

13-2 UGly - SECe-C, SEC-C, CFP 54 - 48 Choke-la-homa Big12/10 Champ
9-4 SCa
And 2 other Bowl teams.

Both teams in the CFP Final were SEC teams.
Bama beat the ACC-C, also the 2016 NC to get there.
While UGly beat the Big12/10 Choker Champ.

And then 9 of the 14 SEC teams were Bowl teams.
So yeah, I can see how a 7-5 ACC chump would call the SEC weak in 2017, except of course for UA.... :rolleyes:
=============

Edit Additions:

The SEC has been in 11 of the last 12 National Championship games, and the SEC conference has won 9 of the last 12 titles. No other conference has had more than 2 teams represented in the NC game in that 12 year span. o_O

Twice both teams in the NC game have been SEC teams.
UA vs LSU SEC-C and UA vs UGA SEC-C.

Why did Ark & SCa, and then aTm & Mizzou join the SEC?
The SEC Conference $$ Split for the last two combined seasons was $836 Million.
836/14/2 = Almost 30 Mil/Yr for each SEC team. :eek:

Unlike the what's left of the has-been Big12/10, where TX and Okla take the lion's share, and then take a chit on the rest of their conference teams... :oops:

Last edited:
Moving right along at the 'weak' SEC Media-Daze... :rolleyes:

As a long time Gator fan, this is the attitude and feeling I've had since last December. (iG) :cool:

CeCe -- "This coaching staff is coming in with that mentality 'why wait? Why wait three or four years to change a program?' We want to win national championships right now. Everybody has been buying in to that mentality, that 'why wait' mentality. It's been looking good. Gator Nation, we've got a treat in store for you guys." :)

And where does a program 'turn-around' really begin? (iG) o_O

"Coming out of high school, I did not know that the two most important people that I would have to keep up with would be the strength coaches and the nutritionists. They are the ones who are going to develop you. It's the coaches' job to teach you the information, but strength and conditioning and the nutrition staff are the ones that are going to develop you. Your body is not going to respond if you don't have a good relationship with those two."

As to that teaching and learning process. (iG)

Dan -- “We are going to evaluate what you do well and put you in a position to be successful.“

So why wait? I'm not, as a fan I've already bought in... (iG)

How good a conference is is not determined by 1 team winning a national title, there is no reason to even connect those 2. The SEC was the best conference for about 10 yrs straight and it really wasnt close. Over the past 5 yrs they have been the best maybe 2 yrs. Bama has had an FSU type run in the sec and its becuz the sec has been so weak
Hmmmm Bama is beating everybody. You might have a point if Bama was winning the SEC and then choking in the playoffs or not winning national titles or losing top teams in other conferences. Hell Bama didn’t even win the SEC this year yet won the National Championship.

Hmmmm Bama is beating everybody. You might have a point if Bama was winning the SEC and then choking in the playoffs or not winning national titles or losing top teams in other conferences. Hell Bama didn’t even win the SEC this year yet won the National Championship.

Which is a complete disgrace to college football. They were gifted a chance just like when they lost to Bama. Same could be said for FSU during their run then... We beat everybody, not just the ACC. You have to admit as any non bias person would that the SEC over the past 5 yrs was not nearly as strong as it was during its run of 10 yrs jus beating everybody. I remwmber when the SEC #4 team could have won any conference other than SEC.... The #4 sec team this past yr lost to troy

Im not hating on the sec, im a big fan and love watching them play, they just are not what they once were. Same as FSU

Nope not as strong over the last 5 years as it was over the previous 10 years but it is still the strongest conference in college football. Maybe the Big 10 is a very close 2nd right now.

Nope not as strong over the last 5 years as it was over the previous 10 years but it is still the strongest conference in college football. Maybe the Big 10 is a very close 2nd right now.

I disagree with the last part. The ACC the past 5 yrs has stepped it up. I think 1 or 2 we were the best conf by a slight margin. Over the oast 5 yrs only bama was a real threat to anyone, everyone else is just the same as every1 else. UGA had a great yr last yr and in the future i do believe the sec will have 2 top tier teams and probably the best conference next yr. I just think the SEC was weak the last 5 yrs which is why bama went on the run they did.. The stars aligned for them with saban and the sec regressing

10 of the last 18 NC's.
By 4 DIFFERENT SEC teams, with 3 of the 4 teams winning more than once.
Twice the NC game was played by 2 SEC teams, never happens by any other Conf.

Your claim that it makes no difference is just that,,,, your own claim... o_O
I suppose that the SEC putting 8-11 teams in Bowl games yearly, and them coming out with a winning W/L record also doesn't count for anything in your book... :rolleyes:

I have another news flash for ya bubba. :cool:
Defensive stats that are built up by a Fresno State playing in the MWC, don't carry a lot of weight for teams playing in the SEC, just because FSUw was better than FSUe in 2017... :p

It's good to know that you recognize that FSUcks run was due to the ACC's on-going weakness.... ;)

==============

SEC Weakness:

13-1 Bama - CFP-Champ - UA 24-6 CU ACC-C - UA 26-23 UGly SEC-C
10-4 AU - SECw-C
9-4 MsSt
9-4 LSU
And 2 other Bowl teams

13-2 UGly - SECe-C, SEC-C, CFP 54 - 48 Choke-la-homa Big12/10 Champ
9-4 SCa
And 2 other Bowl teams.

Both teams in the CFP Final were SEC teams.
Bama beat the ACC-C, also the 2016 NC to get there.
While UGly beat the Big12/10 Choker Champ.

And then 10 of the 14 SEC teams were Bowl teams.
So yeah, I can see how a 7-5 ACC chump would call the SEC weak in 2017, except of course for UA.... :rolleyes:

I didn’t realize the SEC was a team? SEC rides the back of Bamr

The dustbowl chokers stand on their own accomplishments not on the backs of others and hollow conference pride.

I am a Gator fan, I really respect what Saban has done at Alabama but I never want to see them win a National Title. They have taken too many kids out of Florida that would have been great Gators. Everybody comes to Florida for talent though.

I am excited to see Dan Mullen lead us back to the mountaintop. We don't need no stinking SEC brotherly love.

I didn’t realize the SEC was a team? SEC rides the back of Bamr

The dustbowl chokers stand on their own accomplishments not on the backs of others and hollow conference pride.

Yep, and that's obviously why you spend so much of your free time here,,,, on the Gator/SEC board, running your loser mouth about a pac of chokers from the dust-bowl hole of America...o_O

2008 NC - #2 UF/SEC 24 - 14 #1 Chokers with a Heisman pretender.
2017 CFP - UGA/SEC 54 - 48 Chokers with another Heisman pretender.

2016 9-4 Houston 33 - 23 11-2 Chokers (-10)
2016 11-2 tOSU 45 - 24 11-2 Chokers (-21)

While beating up on those tough (loser) Big12 opponents...
2016 5-7 Texas 40 - 45 Chokers (+5)
2016 6-7 TCU 46 - 52 Chokers (+6)
2016 5-7 TxTech 59 - 66 Chokers (+7)
2016 3-9 IowaSt 24 - 34 Chokers (+10)

But wait, they really kicked this tough Big12-s butt.
2-10 Can's-ass 3 - 56 Choke-la-homo 11-2 (+53)
~ I'm just sooo-impressed... :confused:

I begin to see why you don't want to brag about the Big12/10. :rolleyes:
Or even mention that there is a Big12/10 that you've helped run into the dustbowl dirt... :cool:

The last 2 NC from the Big(joke)12/10 (none in the last dozen years btw)
2000 13-0 Chokers 13 - 2 FSUcks/ACC 11-2 in the Orange Bowl
~ Evidently it wasn't a 'home game' for the criminoles, like it supposedly was for the 2008 Gators... :rolleyes:
2005 13-0 Texazz 41 - 38 12-1 USCw/LAC10

Notice who the Big12/10-C can beat for a NC (ACC/LAC12), and who they can't (SEC). :p

You don't talk about that washed up has-been conference of yours, because like a crazy uncle or a UUU-gly wife, you'd not like to admit that they even exist, mush less that you're one of them... o_O

Last edited:
Reactions: fsu939913
I disagree with the last part. The ACC the past 5 yrs has stepped it up. I think 1 or 2 we were the best conf by a slight margin. Over the oast 5 yrs only bama was a real threat to anyone, everyone else is just the same as every1 else. UGA had a great yr last yr and in the future i do believe the sec will have 2 top tier teams and probably the best conference next yr. I just think the SEC was weak the last 5 yrs which is why bama went on the run they did.. The stars aligned for them with saban and the sec regressing
We can just agree to disagree. The ACC certainly has not been either the best or the 2nd best conference in the last few years. Has it improved? Yes. But hardly one of the top 1-2 conferences in college football.

We can just agree to disagree. The ACC certainly has not been either the best or the 2nd best conference in the last few years. Has it improved? Yes. But hardly one of the top 1-2 conferences in college football.

Ive dug it up before. I will do it again if u want me to. The ACC had a winni g record against the SEac over the last 4 yrs before last yr... I dont know what it is now. I watch both conferences religously. The yr that clemson beat bama we were clearly better and bama was the only team in the SEC. Think about this, Mac took u to two championship games.... The sec was not good those yrs.

Ive dug it up before. I will do it again if u want me to. The ACC had a winni g record against the SEac over the last 4 yrs before last yr... I dont know what it is now. I watch both conferences religously. The yr that clemson beat bama we were clearly better and bama was the only team in the SEC. (that was 2016) Think about this, Mac took u to two championship games.... The sec was not good those yrs.

13-1 Bama beat ACC-C Clemp's-son and SEC-C
13-2 UGly SEC-C, CFP beat 12-2 Choke-la-homo Big12/10-C
-----
10-4 AU - SECw-C - Lost by a TD to 13-0 UCF
9-4 SCa - Beat Mich in Bowl
9-4 LSU - Lost by 4 pts to 10-3 NL (ND)
9-4 MsSt - Beat UL in Bowl
------
aTm-UK-Miz were all 7-6 Bowl teams, 9 SEC's in bowls again....

Yep, the SEC totally sucked yet again... with both teams in the CFP Final...

2016 -- Clemp's-son beat Bama by 4 pts for the NC.
~~ Oh BTW, Clem lost at home to 8-5 Pitt... :cool: Do-Do occurs... :rolleyes:
14-1 UA - SEC-C
9-4 UF - SECe-C
9-4 TN
8-4 LSU
8-5 GA
8-5 AU
8-5 aTm

Middle of the Pac Bowl teams: 7-6 UK, 7-6 Ark, 6-7 MsSt, 6-7 SCa, 6-7 VU
~ And this is where the ACC get's most of their their SEC wins....

And on and on and on it goes...

Last edited:
13-1 Bama beat ACC-C Clemp's-son and SEC-C
13-2 UGly SEC-C, CFP beat 12-2 Choke-la-homo
-----
10-4 AU - SECw-C - Lost by a TD to 13-0 UCF
9-4 SCa - Beat Mich in Bowl
9-4 LSU - Lost by 4 pts to 10-3 NL (ND)
9-4 MsSt - Beat UL in Bowl
------
aTm-UK-Miz were all 7-6 Bowl teams, 9 SEC's in bowls again....

Yep, the SEC totally sucked yet again... with both teams in the CFP Final...

14-1 UA - SEC-C
9-4 UF - SECe-C
9-4 TN
8-4 LSU
8-5 GA
8-5 AU
8-5 aTm

Middle of the Pac Bowl teams: 7-6 UK, 7-6 Ark, 6-7 MsSt, 6-7 SCa, 6-7 VU

And on and on and on it goes...

Well if u are comparing u have to post ACC records as well

Well if u are comparing u have to post ACC records as well

The only thing you have to bring up of relevance is your streak against us. It's disgusting and Dan is going to stomp it out soon. The whole ACC vs SEC argument is for the Virginias or Arkansas of each respective conference. They have no accomplishments of their own, so they tout the whole conference banner cry.

Reactions: fsu939913

Holy Shiite Scatman,,, that should send the Cupcakes scurrying back under mommie's bed.
(but it won't, cause they'll just ignore any of the inconvenient reality) :cool:

SEC is (307-163-10) against ACC
(ACC's All Time winning % is .347 vs the SEC)

In bowl games: SEC is (43-26) against ACC
(their .377 is slightly better in bowl game, where the match-ups are controlled for $$ purposes, not for getting evenly matched opponents)

* Good link, thanks mutt... :cool:

SEC NC's this century = 10
5 UA, 2 UF, 2 LSU, 1 AU

ACC NC's this century = 3
1 scUM, 1 FSUcks, 1 Clemp's-son

PS
Thanks for your service, from a VN Vet.

Last edited:
Meh... We were discussing the past 5 yrs... Not the entire history lol i know when i have won and this was a stroll across the finiah line

Meh... We were discussing the past 5 yrs... Not the entire history lol i know when i have won and this was a stroll across the finiah line

You -- Cherry pick your stats/facts all you like.
You -- Can put up ACC comparison records if you like.

I (and most others in the real world) know that it's never a contest between conferences, except on a 1-2 year occasional exception to the long standing, and continuing rule by the SEC of the college football world...

The ACC has exactly 2 NC's in this century.
2013 FSUcks and 2016 Clemp's-son. That's it.
Just to rub reality in your nose one more time, the SEC has 10.
5 UA, 2 UF, 2 LS, 1 AU
And twice since 2011, 2 SEC teams have played for the NC.
===============

BTW -
The yr that clemson beat bama we were clearly better and bama was the only team in the SEC. Think about this, Mac took u to two championship games.... The sec was not good those yrs.

14-1 UA - SEC-C - beat 11-2 Wash 24 - 7 (Peach Bowl)
9-4 UF - SECe-C - 30 - 3 Iowa
9-4 TN - 38 - 24 Neb
8-4 LSU - 29 - 9 UL
8-5 GA - 31 - 23 TCU
8-5 AU - lost bowl to 11-2 OK
8-5 aTm - lost bowl to 9-4 KSt

Middle of the Pac Bowl teams that were badly mis-matched:
7-6 UK lost to 9-4 GaTech
7-6 Ark lost to 10-4 VaTech
6-7 MsSt beat 6-7 Miami (OH)
6-7 SCa lost to 11-2 USF
6-7 VU lost to 7-6 NCSt

And on and on and on it goes... It's pretty tough to win ever game when a 14 team conference puts 12 teams in bowl games, but they won 6 bowl games anyway, going 5-2 in the upper half of the SEC conference.

I kicked your dumb ass on the 2016 Clemp's-son season with UA supposedly being the only good team in the SEC, so you breezed right by that, just like the rival trolls seeking validation here always do,,, as you stumble into the loser line yet again... :cool: -- :p -- :D

Holy Shiite Scatman,,, that should send the Cupcakes scurrying back under mommie's bed.
(but it won't, cause they'll just ignore any of the inconvenient reality) :cool:

SEC is (307-163-10) against ACC
(ACC's All Time winning % is .347 vs the SEC)

In bowl games: SEC is (43-26) against ACC
(their .377 is slightly better in bowl game, where the match-ups are controlled for $$ purposes, not for getting evenly matched opponents)

* Good link, thanks mutt... :cool:

SEC NC's this century = 10
5 UA, 2 UF, 2 LSU, 1 AU

ACC NC's this century = 3
1 scUM, 1 FSUcks, 1 Clemp's-son

PS
Thanks for your service, from a VN Vet.
I don't deserve thanks... I was just a contractor helping our soldiers, but it was 5.5 of the best years of my life.
Thank you for your service Insta.

You -- Cherry pick your stats/facts all you like.
You -- Can put up ACC comparison records if you like.

I (and most others in the real world) know that it's never a contest between conferences, except on a 1-2 year occasional exception to the long standing, and continuing rule by the SEC of the college football world...

The ACC has exactly 2 NC's in this century.
2013 FSUcks and 2016 Clemp's-son. That's it.
Just to rub reality in your nose one more time, the SEC has 10.
5 UA, 2 UF, 2 LS, 1 AU
And twice since 2011, 2 SEC teams have played for the NC.
===============

BTW -

14-1 UA - SEC-C - beat 11-2 Wash 24 - 7 (Peach Bowl)
9-4 UF - SECe-C - 30 - 3 Iowa
9-4 TN - 38 - 24 Neb
8-4 LSU - 29 - 9 UL
8-5 GA - 31 - 23 TCU
8-5 AU - lost bowl to 11-2 OK
8-5 aTm - lost bowl to 9-4 KSt

Middle of the Pac Bowl teams that were badly mis-matched:
7-6 UK lost to 9-4 GaTech
7-6 Ark lost to 10-4 VaTech
6-7 MsSt beat 6-7 Miami (OH)
6-7 SCa lost to 11-2 USF
6-7 VU lost to 7-6 NCSt

And on and on and on it goes... It's pretty tough to win ever game when a 14 team conference puts 12 teams in bowl games, but they won 6 bowl games anyway, going 5-2 in the upper half of the SEC conference.

I kicked your dumb ass on the 2016 Clemp's-son season with UA supposedly being the only good team in the SEC, so you breezed right by that, just like the rival trolls seeking validation here always do,,, as you stumble into the loser line yet again... :cool: -- :p -- :D

U guys went 4 and 10 against 1 yr.... Yea u were clearly better LOL I have already said the SEC was the better conference and was for a very long time. I cant "cherry pick" stats when my argument was over the 5 yrs lol i had already thrown that disclaimer in there. The ACC has been horrible until the last 5 or 6 yrs. I actually give credit to the sec for making the ACC raise their game. SEC looks strong next yr, they will more than likely be back on top, especially if the gators get going.

The last 5 years, right?

2017 - UA vs UGly - CFP-NC Final
13-2 UGly - SEC-C - beat Big12/10-C OK in Rose
13-1 UA - beat 12-2 ACC-C Clem, beat SEC-C UGly for CFP-NC
-----
10-4 AU - lost by a TD to 13-0 UCF
9-4 MsSt - beat 8-5 UL
9-4 SCa - beat 8-5 Mich
9-4 LSU - lost by 4 to 10-3 ND
7-6 Mizzou- lost to 7-6 TX
7-6 aTm - lost by 3 to 8-5 WF
7-6 UK - lost by 1 to 10-3 NW
SEC 4-5 in Bowls
SEC 2-1 ACC in Bowls

- UA lost by 4 to Clem in CFP-NC
14-1 UA SEC-C, CFP-NC lost 14-1 Clem ACC-C
14-1 UA beat 12-2 Wash in Peach
9-4 UF SECe-C - beat 8-5 Iowa
9-4 TN - beat 9-4 Neb
8-4 LSU - beat 9-4 UL
8-5 UGly - beat 6-7 TCU
8-5 aTm - lost to 9-4 KSt
7-6 Ark - lost to 10-4 VaTech
7-6 UK - lost to 9-4 GaTech
6-7 Msst - beat 6-7 Mia (OH)
6-7 SCa - lost to 11-2 USF
10 SEC teams went 6-5 in Bowl games.
SEC 1-3 ACC

2015 SEC 14-1 UA CFP-NC -
beat 14-1 Clem ACC-C
UA shutout 12-2 MichSt 38 - 0 in the Cotton Bowl
10-4 UF SECe-C - lost to 10-3 Mich
10-3 UGly - beat 7-6 PSU
10-3 Miss - beat 10-3 OkSt
9-4 Tenn - beat 10-3 NW
9-4 MsSt - beat 7-6 NCSt
9-3 LSU - beat 7-6 TxTech
8-5 Ark - beat 6-7 KSt
8-5 aTm - lost by 6 to 8-5 UL
7-6 AU - beat 9-4 Memp
SEC Bowl teams went went 7-2 + UA beat Clem for the NC
The SEC 2 - 1 ACC in the post season.

12-2 UA SEC-C - Lost to 14-1 tOSU in Sugar Bowl
11-3 Mizzou SECe-C - beat 8-5 Minn
10-3 MsSt - lost to 11-3 GaTech
10-3 UGly - beat 9-4 UL
9-4 Miss - lost to 12-1 TCU
8-5 aTm - beat 7-6 WVa
8-5 LSU - lost by 3 to 8-5 ND
8-5 AU - lost by 3 to 11-3 Wis
7-5 UF - beat 8-5 ECa
7-6 TN - beat 7-6 Iowa
7-6 SCa - beat 6-7 Miami
11 SEC Bowl teams went 6-5
SEC 2 - 1 ACC in post season

12-2 AU SEC-C lost to 14-0 FSU for BCS-NC
12-2 Mizzou SECe-C - beat 10-3 OkSt
11-2 SCa - beat 9-4 Wis
10-3 LSU - beat 8-5 Iowa
9-4 aTm - beat 10-4 Duke ACC runner-up
9-4 VU - beat 8-5 Houston
8-5 UGly - lost to 9-4 Neb
8-5 Miss - beat 7-6 GaTech
7-6 MsSt - beat 10-4 Rice
9 SEC bowl teams went 7-2
SEC 2-1 ACC in post season.

The SEC has had at least 9 Bowl teams every year for the last 5.
The SEC is 30-19 over 5 years, averaging 10 Bowl teams/year.
Post Season - SEC 9-7 ACC

So yeah, I can see how the ACC was so much better.... :confused:
Must be using those low end, overall games to prop up your cupcake clown-U 'better conference' theories... LMFAO some more. :D:D:D

The last 5 years, right?

2017 - UA vs UGly - CFP-NC Final
13-2 UGly - SEC-C - beat Big12/10-C OK in Rose
13-1 UA - beat 12-2 ACC-C Clem, beat SEC-C UGly for CFP-NC
-----
10-4 AU - lost by a TD to 13-0 UCF
9-4 MsSt - beat 8-5 UL
9-4 SCa - beat 8-5 Mich
9-4 LSU - lost by 4 to 10-3 ND
7-6 Mizzou- lost to 7-6 TX
7-6 aTm - lost by 3 to 8-5 WF
7-6 UK - lost by 1 to 10-3 NW
SEC 4-5 in Bowls
SEC 2-1 ACC in Bowls

- UA lost by 4 to Clem in CFP-NC
14-1 UA SEC-C, CFP-NC lost 14-1 Clem ACC-C
14-1 UA beat 12-2 Wash in Peach
9-4 UF SECe-C - beat 8-5 Iowa
9-4 TN - beat 9-4 Neb
8-4 LSU - beat 9-4 UL
8-5 UGly - beat 6-7 TCU
8-5 aTm - lost to 9-4 KSt
7-6 Ark - lost to 10-4 VaTech
7-6 UK - lost to 9-4 GaTech
6-7 Msst - beat 6-7 Mia (OH)
6-7 SCa - lost to 11-2 USF
10 SEC teams went 6-5 in Bowl games.
SEC 1-3 ACC

2015 SEC 14-1 UA CFP-NC -
beat 14-1 Clem ACC-C
UA shutout 12-2 MichSt 38 - 0 in the Cotton Bowl
10-4 UF SECe-C - lost to 10-3 Mich
10-3 UGly - beat 7-6 PSU
10-3 Miss - beat 10-3 OkSt
9-4 Tenn - beat 10-3 NW
9-4 MsSt - beat 7-6 NCSt
9-3 LSU - beat 7-6 TxTech
8-5 Ark - beat 6-7 KSt
8-5 aTm - lost by 6 to 8-5 UL
7-6 AU - beat 9-4 Memp
SEC Bowl teams went went 7-2 + UA beat Clem for the NC
The SEC 2 - 1 ACC in the post season.

12-2 UA SEC-C - Lost to 14-1 tOSU in Sugar Bowl
11-3 Mizzou SECe-C - beat 8-5 Minn
10-3 MsSt - lost to 11-3 GaTech
10-3 UGly - beat 9-4 UL
9-4 Miss - lost to 12-1 TCU
8-5 aTm - beat 7-6 WVa
8-5 LSU - lost by 3 to 8-5 ND
8-5 AU - lost by 3 to 11-3 Wis
7-5 UF - beat 8-5 ECa
7-6 TN - beat 7-6 Iowa
7-6 SCa - beat 6-7 Miami
11 SEC Bowl teams went 6-5
SEC 2 - 1 ACC in post season

12-2 AU SEC-C lost to 14-0 FSU for BCS-NC
12-2 Mizzou SECe-C - beat 10-3 OkSt
11-2 SCa - beat 9-4 Wis
10-3 LSU - beat 8-5 Iowa
9-4 aTm - beat 10-4 Duke ACC runner-up
9-4 VU - beat 8-5 Houston
8-5 UGly - lost to 9-4 Neb
8-5 Miss - beat 7-6 GaTech
7-6 MsSt - beat 10-4 Rice
9 SEC bowl teams went 7-2
SEC 2-1 ACC in post season.

The SEC has had at least 9 Bowl teams every year for the last 5.
The SEC is 30-19 over 5 years, averaging 10 Bowl teams/year.
Post Season - SEC 9-7 ACC

So yeah, I can see how the ACC was so much better.... :confused:
Must be using those low end, overall games to prop up your cupcake clown-U 'better conference' theories... LMFAO some more. :D:D:D

4 and 10

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT