ADVERTISEMENT

SEC Bowl Schedule, weak SEC only has 11....

instaGATOR

Bull Gator
May 29, 2001
SEC Bowl Games:

12/27 - 9:00 PM Baylor vs.Vanderbilt - ESPN

12/28 - 1:30 PM Purdue vs.Auburn - ESPN

12/29 - 12:00 PM Florida vs.Michigan - ESPN

12/29 - 12:00 PM South Carolina vs.Virginia - ABC

12/31 - 3:45 PM Missouri vs.Oklahoma State - ESPN

12/31 - 7:30 PM NC State vs.Texas A&M - ESPN

1/1 - 12:00 PM Mississippi State vs.Iowa - ESPN2

1/1 - 1:00 PM Kentucky vs.Penn State - ABC

1/1 - 1:00 PM LSU vs.UCF - ESPN

1/1 - 8:45 PM Texas vs.Georgia - ESPN

12/29 - 4:00 PM Notre Dame vs.Clemson - ESPN
(the neutered lame will limp back home, embarrassed yet again) :p

12/29 - 8:00 PM Oklahoma vs Alabama - ESPN
(the choke-la-homo's will gag their way back home, embarrassed yet again) :p

Monday, Jan. 7 CFP National Championship Presented By AT&T
8 p.m. ET on ESPN - Levi's Stadium | Santa Clara, California
Alabama vs Clemp's-son (Dabo will continue to contemplate moving to UA after Saban) :cool:

Last edited:
LSU 36 - 16 Buttsniffers

So, you're saying that UCF would absolutely chit-stomp your leghumpers??? :eek:
No... we would beat them by 3 TDs. We've gotten better at the end of the year. Nice try.
I'm not sure you would beat them either, but I would like your chances more than LSU.

No... we would beat them by 3 TDs. We've gotten better at the end of the year. Nice try.
I'm not sure you would beat them either, but I would like your chances more than LSU.

You're going into your bowl coming off a loss and you're out of the CFP, so I see how you've gotten so much better at the END of the year. :D:D:D

SEC Bowl Games:

12/27 - 9:00 PM Baylor vs.Vanderbilt - ESPN

12/28 - 1:30 PM Purdue vs.Auburn - ESPN

12/29 - 12:00 PM Florida vs.Michigan - ESPN

12/29 - 12:00 PM South Carolina vs.Virginia - ABC

12/31 - 3:45 PM Missouri vs.Oklahoma State - ESPN

12/31 - 7:30 PM NC State vs.Texas A&M - ESPN

1/1 - 12:00 PM Mississippi State vs.Iowa - ESPN2

1/1 - 1:00 PM Kentucky vs.Penn State - ABC

1/1 - 1:00 PM LSU vs.UCF - ESPN

1/1 - 8:45 PM Texas vs.Georgia - ESPN

12/29 - 4:00 PM Notre Dame vs.Clemson - ESPN
(the neutered lame will limp back home, embarrassed yet again) :p

12/29 - 8:00 PM Oklahoma vs Alabama - ESPN
(the choke-la-homo's will gag their was back home, embarrassed yet again) :p

Monday, Jan. 7 CFP National Championship Presented By AT&T
8 p.m. ET on ESPN - Levi's Stadium | Santa Clara, California
Alabama vs Clemp's-son (Dabo will continue to contemplate moving to UA after Saban) :cool:

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Pierce the African Crested Porcupine from Zoo Miami has predicted Oklahoma Football to win the 2018 College Football Playoff Semifinal at the #CapitalOneOrangeBowl over Alabama Football!

:eek::D:D

You got me... I'm on my cell. Congrats Insta... I made a mistake. You should probably enjoy it. :D:D:D

mail

mail

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
Mullen said that DE Jachai Polite is unlikely to leave early for the No Fun League. Yippee!
If that holds true, it's time for a celebration imo... :eek: -- :D

I guess that means that RT Wannie is likely to be the other E-D, along with Nic/DB CG-J.
However, nobody on the team has yet opted out of the bowl game. o_O

247 was on hand for UF's Friday practice and made these comments / assessments:

Offense continues to show its improved confidence
If you watched a Florida practice last spring at the start of Dan Mullen's tenure as head coach and compared it to the practice the Gators had on Friday, you might not realize the two practices involved the same team.

When the Gators began under Mullen's tutelage, sloppy is probably the best way to describe what you were watching. Routes were poor, the offense rarely seemed to string together more than a couple decent plays in a row and there always seemed to be a negative play or a whiffed block to set things back.

Fast forward eight months and things look sharp and crisp.

That's certainly not to say that Friday's practice was perfect, but the sheer difference in how the entire thing runs now is very noticeable. Offensive tempo was quick, receivers had the upper hand on the defensive backs for most of the day and the quarterbacks were generally on point.

It's the seeming ease with which things are happening now that is most eye-catching.

A pretty good and lengthy review they did, if you're willing to go dig it up and read it. :cool:

Last edited:
Some next day practice high points for me:

Jr DE Antonneous Clayton made a great play in coverage, tracking down a deep pass and batting it down.

Fr TE Kyle Pitts got a lot of work on Saturday with rsSr's Lewis and Stephens graduating.

RB's Lamical Perine and Fr Iverson Clement both broke free for long TD's.
Clement made an incredible cut on his run.

On the final play of practice, Franks scrambled right and completed a deep sideline pass to P-WO Fr Jaylin Jackson, who ran it into the end zone. JJ is a true 'little-man' athlete from Tampa that played QB-dt, WR, RB, CB, KR in HS. He had small school ship offers, but instead chose to walk-on and be a Gator.

This year marks the 1st time in UF history that they won 9 games after a sub-.500 season, and Mullen became the 1st head coach in UF history to win 7+ games (9) in his debut season after taking over a sub-.500 team. --- Dan's the Man with the Plan! ;)

Life in the SEC-- #10 UF at 9-3

UK 27 - 16 UF (-11)
TN 24 - 7 UK (-17)
UF 47 - 21 TN (-26)

UGA 36 - 17 UF (-19)
LSU 36 - 16 UGA (-20)
UF 27 - 19 LSU (-8)

Miz 38 - 17 UF (-21)
SCa 37 - 35 Miz (-2)
UF 35 - 31 SCa (-4)

UF beat the teams, that beat the teams, that beat UF. :cool:

ADVERTISEMENT