ADVERTISEMENT

Scum of the earth being who they are!

Already spent.

Funnynthey didn’t ask Pubs if they were going to return their contributions. This is why you people never get the full story. Slanted news.

Already spent.

Funnynthey didn’t ask Pubs if they were going to return their contributions. This is why you people never get the full story. Slanted news.
Republican politicians are fine upstanding people who would NEVER abuse their position for personal financial gain.

Republican politicians are fine upstanding people who would NEVER abuse their position for personal financial gain.
Some RINOs were involved in this scheme as well, and they are just as guilty as the dems.

Moderates might disagree, but no one cares what they think.

They already spent that money on rigging the midterms, buying more property and fancy yachts even. Laughing in our faces all the way to their Swiss bank accounts. SBF will get a slap on the wrist.

Reactions: Capt Ron 1
They already spent that money on rigging the midterms, buying more property and fancy yachts even. Laughing in our faces all the way to their Swiss bank accounts. SBF will get a slap on the wrist.
The day before he was to testify before Congress, he gets arrested. Why does this smell like Epstein Part Deaux?

The day before he was to testify before Congress, he gets arrested. Why does this smell like Epstein Part Deaux?
Because it is Epstein Part Deaux. They know he's an asset to conservatives and patriots in government, so they'll disappear him a'la Epstein.

Reactions: NavigatorII
I'm just going to leave this in this thread, because the title fits.

I'm not saying having this type of art makes you a pedo, but this is the type of art a pedo would have.

Hildabeast's former campaign manager, I believe he currently works for Hiden.

@Uniformed_ReRe are you starting to realize why I never argued with you over how bad epstein was going to be for Trump?

Tip of the iceberg. Once it all comes out, no lib here will be able to defend any of it.

• Sad
Reactions: fatman76
Jaime "M.A.P." Lee Curtis just simply couldn't hide her "love" for children. Until she realized it was all over social media. Now the world knows she's just another pedo trash-ass. Wonder who else is in that club? Madonna? Oprah? Beyonce'? Demi Moore......remember how she serenaded to that young boy for his birthday party?

Hildabeast's former campaign manager, I believe he currently works for Hiden.

@Uniformed_ReRe are you starting to realize why I never argued with you over how bad epstein was going to be for Trump?

Tip of the iceberg. Once it all comes out, no lib here will be able to defend any of it.

No. I don’t remember this supposed time where you “never argued” about something. But carry on.

• Haha
Reactions: fatman76
No. I don’t remember this supposed time where you “never argued” about something. But carry on.
I told you all along that Trump had nothing to worry about in regards to epstein.

I told you Clinton did. You always tried to say they both better be worried.

I never argued that point with you.

Reactions: nail1988
You have confirmed that these pictures are of actual artwork owned by Podesta?
That's not what I said. Q was posting all this and much more 6 years ago on 4chan.

Back when you were claiming that Trump supporters were getting bad info from 'conspiracy sites'.

I believe you claimed something similar when we tried to tell you the truth about the covid shots. That why you left the covid thread?

That's not what I said. Q was posting all this and much more 6 years ago on 4chan.

Back when you were claiming that Trump supporters were getting bad info from 'conspiracy sites'.

I believe you claimed something similar when we tried to tell you the truth about the covid shots. That why you left the covid thread?
I’m still waiting on the Southern Strategy documentation 😂😂😂

• Wow
You have confirmed that these pictures are of actual artwork owned by Podesta?
I mean without a MTV cribs episode that's gonna be tough. One point of clarification you (and most of us) are missing is the fact this is Tony, the lobbyist's, art. Not John, the guy who works in the Biden WH.

But Tony is nearly as highly tied in with elite dems as John is, he's just on the fundraising and lobbying side.

If you’ve ever dreamed of strolling through a museum with a slice of pizza and glass of wine in hand, you need to befriend superlobbyist Tony Podesta. Known about town as a legendary political “fix-it” man, Podesta has turned his Kalorama home into a shrine to contemporary art, ranging from relatively under-the-radar artists such as Serbian painter Biljana Djurdjevic to those who are much better known (like French sculptor Louise Bourgeois).

And JLC posted a picture with a Djurdjevic on her wall herself...sooooo....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT