ADVERTISEMENT

Science?

BillCutting4585

Bull Gator
Gold Member
Oct 15, 2020
eacc89d8ca801e94.png

23andme uses a database. They matched my Genelex tests for Sub Saharan African DNA percentage. Many African Americans participate. 23andme shows me to be less Indigenous American percentage than Genelex. Not that many American Indians are interested in ethnicity testing.

I paid 23andme $108.95 for paternal and maternal in 2018. I paid Genelex $600 in 2008 for paternal only. Genelex is the Oprah Winfrey Lab. A number of celebrities used Genelex. Genelex no longer does ethnicity testing.

About 6 weeks after 23andme results, I got an e-mail. 23andme told me I could add Liberia to Congo for my African ethnicity. 23andme's database had grown.

23andme uses a database. They matched my Genelex tests for Sub Saharan African DNA percentage. Many African Americans participate. 23andme shows me to be less Indigenous American percentage than Genelex. Not that many American Indians are interested in ethnicity testing.

I paid 23andme $108.95 for paternal and maternal in 2018. I paid Genelex $600 in 2008 for paternal only. Genelex is the Oprah Winfrey Lab. A number of celebrities used Genelex. Genelex no longer does ethnicity testing.

About 6 weeks after 23andme results, I got an e-mail. 23andme told me I could add Liberia to Congo for my African ethnicity. 23andme's database had grown.
Can you get us Elizabeth Warren's results? Asking for a friend.:D

• Haha
Reactions: BillCutting4585

I believe 23andme is an offshoot of the Google guys in some form.

I would love to know where I came from but not enough to give them my DNA.

Yep....I'm not much of a tinfoil kind of guy but this one feels obvious.

If I were a clandestine agency, any of them, looking to expand my database and capabilities, 23andme sounds like a no-brainer. And the targets fund the operation so win-win.

Yep....I'm not much of a tinfoil kind of guy but this one feels obvious.

If I were a clandestine agency, any of them, looking to expand my database and capabilities, 23andme sounds like a no-brainer. And the targets fund the operation so win-win.
Agreed, I’d be more worried about the CCP being involved since we are just starting year 1 of a 4 year plan to infiltrate our corporations.

Probably just being weary but better safe than sorry

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Agreed, I’d be more worried about the CCP being involved since we are just starting year 1 of a 4 year plan to infiltrate our corporations.

Probably just being weary but better safe than sorry

I would also be stunned if the NSA wasn't involved.

And that's not to mention non-agency billionaires who would love to traffic such information.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT