ADVERTISEMENT

Sarah Fuller’s speech..

gatorshime

Gator Great
Jan 30, 2002
Yep at the Half she gave a speech that the team wasn’t enthusiastic enough and that is why they are losers. Can you imagine that? Well CHICK, ( I’m using a Sad phrase ) when you are 1-7 and suck with players that are not even close to the size and speed of the opposition you don’t cheer very much.

Nice 20 yard squib kick. What a joke of a P.R. stunt.
LOL, imagine an NFL KICKER doing that. They’d tape him to the goalposts. From what I understand there is no issue with her in the locker room as she plays for the other team if you know what I mean.

maybe she could rally the troops by kicking the ball more than 30 yards lol.

The PR stunt aside - since they gave her a spot I'd actually like to see her go for long kicks, extra points etc. Hell this is nothing more than a social science experiment so let the insanity ensue.

It's bad enough she didn't earn the job but if they have her only making squib kicks it's only going to be embarrasing.

I hope they let her actually play. See what she can do.

If im the kick return team... I send someone after her immediately as she kicks it.... Gotta send a message.... To be fair... I would do this to every kicker on every kickoff... These kickers leisurely waltz on and off the field like they own it... Time to instill a little fear in their hearts

If im the kick return team... I send someone after her immediately as she kicks it.... Gotta send a message.... To be fair... I would do this to every kicker on every kickoff... These kickers leisurely waltz on and off the field like they own it... Time to instill a little fear in their hearts
Many teams intentionally don’t spend their time on STs worrying about blocking the kicker. It’s a wasted man you are using for blocking when they could be blocking somebody that is more of a threat to your return man.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
Many teams intentionally don’t spend their time on STs worrying about blocking the kicker. It’s a wasted man you are using for blocking when they could be blocking somebody that is more of a threat to your return man.

I know... But the i would do it to strike fear in the kicker.

Reactions: PacoGator19
Th
Yep at the Half she gave a speech that the team wasn’t enthusiastic enough and that is why they are losers. Can you imagine that? Well CHICK, ( I’m using a Sad phrase ) when you are 1-7 and suck with players that are not even close to the size and speed of the opposition you don’t cheer very much.

Nice 20 yard squib kick. What a joke of a P.R. stunt.
LOL, imagine an NFL KICKER doing that. They’d tape him to the goalposts. From what I understand there is no issue with her in the locker room as she plays for the other team if you know what I mean.
My initial reaction was that the kick was pretty terrible, but they did say they wanted her to squib kick it. That could just be PR.

i do think, though, that this board has beaten this dead horse well beyond reason. This story would be long behind us if it didn’t keep getting brought up over and over.

Reactions: sadgator
Numbers is right- it's a little known fact that striking fear in the heart of the opposing kicker is 98.7% correlated with winning Nattys.

It would be priority 1 if i took over a program. We might not win, but your on your 3rd kicker cuz the first 2 are in body bags..... Think about scoring again. The best defense is not a good offense... The best defense is body bagging kickers and making the other team make a choice... Do u score and harm the next kicker? Or punt it away nicely?

It would be priority 1 if i took over a program. We might not win, but your on your 3rd kicker cuz the first 2 are in body bags..... Think about scoring again. The best defense is not a good offense... The best defense is body bagging kickers and making the other team make a choice... Do u score and harm the next kicker? Or punt it away nicely?
You just opened up your own kicker to a body bag.

Th

My initial reaction was that the kick was pretty terrible, but they did say they wanted her to squib kick it. That could just be PR.

i do think, though, that this board has beaten this dead horse well beyond reason. This story would be long behind us if it didn’t keep getting brought up over and over.
And you responded why? Talk about irony huh?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT