ADVERTISEMENT

Sam Bankman-Fried says he donated just as many millions to Republicans as Democrats, but didn’t publicize it because reporters would ‘freak the f–k ou

RayGravesGhost

Bull Gator
Gold Member
Jun 13, 2021
https://fortune.com/crypto/2022/11/...l-donations-democrats-republicans-dark-money/
Sam Bankman-Fried says he donated just as many millions to Republicans as Democrats, but didn’t publicize it because reporters would ‘freak the f–k out’
BYMARCO QUIROZ-GUTIERREZ
November 29, 2022 at 3:42 PM EST

GettyImages-1238327426-1-e1669753421868.jpg

Sam Bankman-Fried’s donations to Democrats are well documented. In an interview released Tuesday, the former FTX CEO said he similarly funded Republican campaigns—but kept it quiet.

“All my Republican donations were dark,” SBF told crypto influencer and YouTuber Tiffany Fong, referring to political donations that aren’t publicly disclosed. “The reason was not for regulatory reasons, it’s because reporters freak the **** out if you donate to Republicans. They’re all super liberal, and I didn’t want to have that fight.”

Okay, I normally don't reply to you... lol. But honestly, I do not doubt this. To me, Republicans can be just as corrupt, only stealthy, as opposed to open hate from democrats and RINOs.

Reactions: RayGravesGhost
Interestingly, I saw where Beto O’Rourke returned his $1mm contribution from SBF / FTX. I strenuously disagree with just about every major policy position of his, but I will give him props for doing this.

https://fortune.com/crypto/2022/11/...l-donations-democrats-republicans-dark-money/
Sam Bankman-Fried says he donated just as many millions to Republicans as Democrats, but didn’t publicize it because reporters would ‘freak the f–k out’
BYMARCO QUIROZ-GUTIERREZ
November 29, 2022 at 3:42 PM EST

GettyImages-1238327426-1-e1669753421868.jpg

Sam Bankman-Fried’s donations to Democrats are well documented. In an interview released Tuesday, the former FTX CEO said he similarly funded Republican campaigns—but kept it quiet.

“All my Republican donations were dark,” SBF told crypto influencer and YouTuber Tiffany Fong, referring to political donations that aren’t publicly disclosed. “The reason was not for regulatory reasons, it’s because reporters freak the **** out if you donate to Republicans. They’re all super liberal, and I didn’t want to have that fight.”

If SBF said so, it's almost certainly true, right?

Good thing the WORLD knows how much EVERY lefty lies! This is FUNNY! LOLOLOL I bet YOU believe this! LOLOLOLOLOL I would be SO embarrassed to post garbage like this! It shows the lack of mental function

You got a better source?

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/sam-bankman-fried-says-hes-141415377.html
Sam Bankman-Fried says he's the Republicans' third-biggest donor, but used 'dark money' to avoid media criticism
Pete Syme
Wed, November 30, 2022 at 9:14 AM·2 min read

An article that quotes SBF isn't a great source, genius.

I honestly DGAS either way but I'd trust @BSC911 as much as I'd trust SBF. And @BSC911 would rather tell a hard lie than an easy truth.

• Haha
Reactions: BillCutting4585
An article that quotes SBF isn't a great source, genius.

I guess ignoring the politicians who admitted to taking FTX funds is how you get through life...

I honestly DGAS either way

This what we call selective ignorance...

bama doesn't want to know if FTX is/was a criminal operation or if it corruptly bought influence in Congress to fight regulation

And bama claims to be a "law enforcement" officer... :rolleyes:

but I'd trust @BSC911 as much as I'd trust SBF. And @BSC911 would rather tell a hard lie than an easy truth.

Is there any wonder why you're a law enforcement officer in the boondocks? 🤣

4929fe9990533_84276b.jpg

I guess ignoring the politicians who admitted to taking FTX funds is how you get through life...

Yes, that's how I get through life. 😂

This what we call selective ignorance...

bama doesn't want to know if FTX is/was a criminal operation or if it corruptly bought influence in Congress to fight regulation

And bama claims to be a "law enforcement" officer... :rolleyes:

LOL...yes, because this case was assigned to me. As I said, you're a ridiculous person who says stupid and ridiculous crap.

Is there any wonder why you're a law enforcement officer in the boondocks? 🤣

4929fe9990533_84276b.jpg

There it is...the dagger through the heart. The Barney Fife reference. You should follow up with a Paul Blart joke imo...that'll get me for sure.

Weird how emotional I can make you when I talk ish about BSC. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: BillCutting4585
Yes, that's how I get through life. 😂

LOL...yes, because this case was assigned to me. As I said, you're a ridiculous person who says stupid and ridiculous crap.

DGAS about a financial crime?
So you only care about crime that's been assigned to you?

How about as just a US citizen?

There it is...the dagger through the heart. The Barney Fife reference. You should follow up with a Paul Blart joke imo...that'll get me for sure.

Weird how emotional I can make you when I talk ish about BSC. 😂

Being "Barney Fife would be upgrade... 🤣

DGAS about a financial crime?
So you only care about crime that's been assigned to you?

How about as just a US citizen?

A. You made the ridiculous reference to my job. I just laughed at you for doing so. Like I should care more because I'm a cop, lol.

FTR, the LEO's that may be assigned to this case would have NF2G about my theft, assault or murder cases. No more than you would in fact.

B. When I said "IDGAS" I actually wasn't referring to the potential crimes that SBF may or may not have committed. I was referring to the debate on whether R's are just as guilty as D's are...which has been your spin all along. Once again, you cheer for politics like I do college sports.

So you've been going off like a tard for several posts now when you never even understood what "IDGAS" meant, lol.

A. You made the ridiculous reference to my job. I just laughed at you for doing so. Like I should care more because I'm a cop, lol.

You said you DGAS...so yes you should care more than you claim

FTR, the LEO's that may be assigned to this case would have NF2G about my theft, assault or murder cases. No more than you would in fact.

Making useless & baseless assumptions about others
You're good at that

B. When I said "IDGAS" I actually wasn't referring to the potential crimes that SBF may or may not have committed. I was referring to the debate on whether R's are just as guilty as D's are...which has been your spin all along. Once again, you cheer for politics like I do college sports.

Go check the record....republicans everywhere all went crazy that SBF donated to democrats from day one. Tied the corruption to everything under the sun including Ukraine

As the days have gone by they've gone silent as the facts are that republicans are as deeply involved as democrats

Somehow Barney Fife comes to the conclusion that's "cheering for politics"
and its better to have a "IDGAS" mentality 🤣

So you've been going off like a tard for several posts now when you never even understood what "IDGAS" meant, lol.

bama is a pure example of a conservative that creates his own "alternate" facts to exist

You're good at that

Go check the record....republicans everywhere all went crazy that SBF donated to democrats from day one. Tied the corruption to everything under the sun including Ukraine

As the days have gone by they've gone silent as the facts are that republicans are as deeply involved as democrats

bama is a pure example of a conservative that creates his own "alternate" facts to exist

I wish I could help you be smarter. But alas, I can't even help you understand relatively simple sentences.

From here forward I won't even try. Instead I will simply make fun of your ridiculousness. I think I can make time for that.

You're good at that

Did the light just go off? Haven’t I been telling you both parties are shit? Tether might be in trouble for the same thing. Pattern? Tip of the iceberg? More to come?

Enjoy the show

Did the light just go off? Haven’t I been telling you both parties are shit? Tether might be in trouble for the same thing. Pattern? Tip of the iceberg? More to come?

Enjoy the show

With him it doesn't really matter what you say. He hears what he wants to hear and he is more than willing to spin or lie to frame the discussion for narrative.

Every moment I spent debating with Ray would have been better spent petting my dog or watching cartoons.

Enjoy the show

I guess you want credit for the idea that both parties are shit?

Original thought right there 🤣

My comments have been in regard to conservatives who have gone plum crazy with outrage when the reporting was the money donated to democrats but are silent when they realize the republicans took just as much money

Then its the media (and the person involved) are lying :rolleyes:

Kinda shows the desperation in political bias

I guess you want credit for the idea that both parties are shit?

Original thought right there 🤣

My comments have been in regard to conservatives who have gone plum crazy with outrage when the reporting was the money donated to democrats but are silent when they realize the republicans took just as much money

Then its the media (and the person involved) are lying :rolleyes:

Kinda shows the desperation in political bias
Come on Ray, do you not see that the media lies to you?

What's the media lie that you're referring to here about FTX?
Do you not believe they made donations?

Do you believe they only made donations to democrats?

I posted an article that has the principal person involved saying he made donations to republicans as well as democrats

What exactly are you calling a lie?

I posted an article that has the principal person involved saying he made donations to republicans as well as democrats

I should have given you context instead of a general response.

I was referring to your sarcastic remark

Then its the media (and the person involved) are lying

73282q.jpg
Jim-Carrey-in-Dumb-and-Du-010.jpg

7328ft.jpg

FTX’s Sam Bankman-Fried is a ‘pathological liar’ and a ‘con man,’ says Jim Cramer​

What specifically are they lying about in your opinion?
I have briefly read up on this so I’m not well informed to be honest so I have no idea. I know the rumors regarding FTX but until corroborated, I’ll follow the story to see where it goes.

My comment was busting your balls, I don’t know if anyone has lied regarding FTX.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/sam-bankman-fried-admission-secret-222044574.html
Sam Bankman-Fried’s Admission About Secret GOP Donations Provoke An FEC Complaint
Molly Redden
Fri, December 9, 2022 at 5:20 PM·5 min read

A campaign finance watchdog has accused Sam Bankman-Fried, the ex-CEO of FTX, of flouting federal election law by using dark money groups to conceal millions in campaign donations to Republicans during the 2022 primary campaign.

Bankman-Fried was the CEO of the massive cryptocurrency exchange FTX until November when the company abruptly imploded and filed for bankruptcy. Multiple U.S. regulatory agencies are now investigating Bankman-Fried, 30, who presented himself as a grown-up in the unregulated cryptocurrency world, and the claims that his companies misused billions in customers’ money.

In a complaint to the Federal Election Commission (FEC), Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW) cited a November interview between Bankman-Fried and YouTuber Tiffany Fong, in which Bankman-Fried claimed to be “the second or third biggest Republican donor this year.”

Bankman-Fried is widely known to have donated roughly $37 million to Democratic candidates in 2022. But in the interview, he claimed to have donated “about the same amount” to Republicans. He said he did it anonymously because he anticipated a backlash if his ties to the GOP became public.

He apparently hid these donations by contributing to dark money groups that can spend unlimited money to influence elections and are not required under federal law to disclose the names of their donors.

But under the law, those groups are supposed to maintain a pretense of operating separately from any political candidates. By admitting that he was relying on dark money groups as merely a pass-through, CREW argued, Bankman-Fried is relinquishing any plausible deniability that he was donating millions to support his preferred candidates directly. Bankman-Fried did not respond to a request for comment.

This is contribution dollars...the conservative total is underreported due dark money contributions

74nhyu.jpg

74ni0t.jpg

Just a hunch but I bet we'll discover that most of the funds Bankman gave to "Republicans" will be progressive leftist weirdos wearing red ties...like the Lincoln Project.

Maybe I'm wrong. And if I am, I hope they go down as well...though no one will save perhaps a sacrificial lamb or two.

Just a hunch but I bet we'll discover that most of the funds Bankman gave to "Republicans" will be progressive leftist weirdos wearing red ties...like the Lincoln Project.

Maybe I'm wrong. And if I am, I hope they go down as well...though no one will save perhaps a sacrificial lamb or two.

How many conservative PACs are run by progressive leftist weirdos?

Remember we see which candidates PACs financially support and who they're run by

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT