ADVERTISEMENT

sadgator’d probably go a bit out of control too…

Not that big of a deal but at his age and with his physical stats it might be enough not to get him the courtesy 5th or 6th round pick and land him in the 7th round or possibly even a free agent.

Not that big of a deal but at his age and with his physical stats it might be enough not to get him the courtesy 5th or 6th round pick and land him in the 7th round or possibly even a free agent.
He has a shot at 3rd or 4th.

Oh really?

Even if I were a Dwag fan, I'd watch this over and over. Damn! LEO nailed to his ass to the concrete ledge.

Oh hell, being the QB of the back to back champions, I wouldn't hide my face.

Look at his numbers in the biggest games. Kid can ball.

I doubt he is more than a roster spot in the NFL for a couple of years. QBs like him can do good in college but usually not in the NFL where your team isnt out talenting the other team by much most games.

I doubt he is more than a roster spot in the NFL for a couple of years. QBs like him can do good in college but usually not in the NFL where your team isnt out talenting the other team by much most games.
QBs like him? Like MVP of 2021 Orange Bowl CFP, 2021 Natty, 2022 SECCG, 2022 Peach Bowl CFP, and 2022 Natty? Not many QBs like that. The guy's made plays for a few years now, but especially in our biggest games against the best competition. He's been phenomenal on the biggest stages and in an offense more suited to the NFL ta boot. Odds are you're correct, but odds are against most CFB QBs. He has a decent chance if he gets in the right system.

• Wow
Reactions: gatordad3
QBs like him? Like MVP of 2021 Orange Bowl CFP, 2021 Natty, 2022 SECCG, 2022 Peach Bowl CFP, and 2022 Natty? Not many QBs like that. The guy's made plays for a few years now, but especially in our biggest games against the best competition. He's been phenomenal on the biggest stages and in an offense more suited to the NFL ta boot. Odds are you're correct, but odds are against most CFB QBs. He has a decent chance if he gets in the right system.
Danny Wuerffel says hi. Now I'd like to see what he can do in Miami. Teddy B hasn't been the same QB since his torn ACL and I'm not sold on Skyler Thompson. As for Tuanigamanuolepola Tagovailoa, either he starts wearing the same helmets as Mahomes and Josh Allen, or Mike McDaniel needs to pursue Lamar Jackson, if the Ravens haven't sealed a deal with him yet.

Danny Wuerffel says hi. Now I'd like to see what he can do in Miami. Teddy B hasn't been the same QB since his torn ACL and I'm not sold on Skyler Thompson. As for Tuanigamanuolepola Tagovailoa, either he starts wearing the same helmets as Mahomes and Josh Allen, or Mike McDaniel needs to pursue Lamar Jackson, if the Ravens haven't sealed a deal with him yet.
Come on gatordad3! Lamar Jackson needs to be a Falcon with all that cap space.

• Angry

The odds are much more on my side because they already see what is going on or he would be a higher pick. If he was on the Gators these past years he wouldn't be drafted. I do agree the pro evaluators do stupid picks many times with QBs just due to physical traits though.

Mariota was a stop gap. Ridder is too early to tell but if you can get a Lamar Jackson in our shoes, you do it.
Unless he re-signs with the Ravens, I'm thinking he will want to go to a team further south, to either Atlanta, Tampa, or Miami. Of course Trevor Lawrence is planted as the guy in Jax.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
I've seen more ignorant draft picks and free agent signings at the QB position in my lifetime.

4th/5th round, a definite take if a team I smart and needs QB depth.

Even been a rumor Gator Alumni Ran Carthon would possibly sign Bennett as a 5th/6th rounder for the Titans.

As a Titan fan I'd take a 1 legged Stetson Bennett over a healthy Malik Willis. Willis is straight slaw.

@GADAWGinIraq
It's a safer bet for the Ravens to trade Lamar Jackson to the Falcons than tagging him. If they tag him, it could be far more disastrous with their cheapskate asses up in Maryland. I'd say he's worth what the Ravens will be asking for in return.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
ADVERTISEMENT