ADVERTISEMENT

Sad?

gatorshime

Gator Great
Jan 30, 2002
You know things are slow when SadGator hasn’t been here since June 2nd. Either something has happened to him or the traffic was to slow for the 20 year Vet. The latter hasn’t happened in his 20 years or maybe he’s really Dot.com?

Oh well, time to go until August and football. Sad ( No pun ) when some college players are making more than some of the recently drafted Pros.

You have a weird obsession with him ever since he outed you as LakerGator

I haven't been here as frequently to notice that, so out of boredom I clicked on Shime's posting history and noticed you're right.

The thing that also stands out is why is Shime so obsessed with whether or not Sad has paid money to Rivals? This has been brought up several times. He also talked about how much he has paid. Is this an ego thing?

I won't fault Sad for "not paying a dime" on a sports website, least of all for Rivals.com.

Reactions: fsu939913
I haven't been here as frequently to notice that, so out of boredom I clicked on Shime's posting history and noticed you're right.

The thing that also stands out is why is Shime so obsessed with whether or not Sad has paid money to Rivals? This has been brought up several times. He also talked about how much he has paid. Is this an ego thing?

I won't fault Sad for "not paying a dime" on a sports website, least of all for Rivals.com.

They go at it pretty frequently lol

• Wow
Reactions: KingofHedgehogs

I tried to explain to Shime how commercials work on a free page, but it was like talking to a wall, except the wall is smarter.

• Haha
Reactions: TennesseeGator
cocksignal.jpg

You know things are slow when SadGator hasn’t been here since June 2nd. Either something has happened to him or the traffic was to slow for the 20 year Vet. The latter hasn’t happened in his 20 years or maybe he’s really Dot.com?

Oh well, time to go until August and football. Sad ( No pun ) when some college players are making more than some of the recently drafted Pros.
93 it took you all of 48 minutes to respond to my post huh BANNED At Warchant? And I brought Sad out of his Old Granddad
Fog. The most action this board has seen in months. It’s hilarious the losers who criticize me but, respond and live on every word I say? I think todays Romper Room word is????

Puppets….

93 it took you all of 48 minutes to respond to my post huh BANNED At Warchant? And I brought Sad out of his Old Granddad
Fog. The most action this board has seen in months. It’s hilarious the losers who criticize me but, respond and live on every word I say? I think todays Romper Room word is????

Puppets….

You're responding to yourself(own post).....identity crisis?

Puppets….
You post a particularly inane bit of idiocy during the slow season and expect what, that nobody is going to look at it and make fun of you?

Moron....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT