ADVERTISEMENT

Rush tells me that Hiden is afraid the National Guard is supporting Trump

GhostOfMatchesMalone

Ring of Honor
Oct 1, 2012
and they are racist (mostly white) and they COULD attempt to do harm to Hiden so as a result.....(here comes the punchline).......the dems want FEWER TROOPS IN DC!!!!!

IOW, they really want fewer troops. The rest is theater.

WHY would the dems want FEWER TROOPS surrounding the virtual inauguration?

Dots just aren't connecting. I'll keep watching...

and they are racist (mostly white) and they COULD attempt to do harm to Hiden so as a result.....(here comes the punchline).......the dems want FEWER TROOPS IN DC!!!!!

See my DC theater post

wait, I thought the media and folks on here said the military hated trump

IT GETS BETTER! Now the Hiden camp wants ALL 25k troops VETTED to make sure they WISH NO HARM TOWARD HIM! They apparently reached out to the Secret Service to do this, and the USSS told Hiden to FO.

@sadgator why is Hiden desperate to grill all 25k troops and make sure none of them have heard about plans that they have been instructed to use against him?

You were right, a lotta disappointed people on Weds. Keep watching...

IT GETS BETTER! Now the Hiden camp wants ALL 25k troops VETTED to make sure they WISH NO HARM TOWARD HIM! They apparently reached out to the Secret Service to do this, and the USSS told Hiden to FO.

@sadgator why is Hiden desperate to grill all 25k troops and make sure none of them have heard about plans that they have been instructed to use against him?

You were right, a lotta disappointed people on Weds. Keep watching...
Why is Fox reporting a fire was started and troops mobilized? DC theatrics at its finest.

LOL Steve Cohen is now accusing 75% of the National Guardsmen are a threat to Biden and need to be vetted because 75% of them are white males that likely voted for Trump.

Keep the fascist accusations rolling, leftists as you continue accusing an entire race of people of being an existential threat. I feel like I’ve read this story before somewhere.

Why is Fox reporting a fire was started and troops mobilized? DC theatrics at its finest.

Let's watch this closely. I would not be surprised to see more 'fires', maybe troops rush over to put out, homeless attack them, then media claims troops are attacking the homeless. OMG horrible behavior from Trump loyalists!

Media would then spin to get rid of the troops since they all think just like Trump.

The media and dems suddenly trying to demonize the troops is a VERY interesting development. I wonder if they have heard something?

Reactions: nail1988
Let's watch this closely. I would not be surprised to see more 'fires', maybe troops rush over to put out, homeless attack them, then media claims troops are attacking the homeless. OMG horrible behavior from Trump loyalists!

Media would then spin to get rid of the troops since they all think just like Trump.

The media and dems suddenly trying to demonize the troops is a VERY interesting development. I wonder if they have heard something?
I’ll expand on this, the media is complicit and they know they’ve been caught hence the wild accusations and fear of a coup that they helped create.
giphy.gif

LOL Steve Cohen is now accusing 75% of the National Guardsmen are a threat to Biden and need to be vetted because 75% of them are white males that likely voted for Trump.

Keep the fascist accusations rolling, leftists as you continue accusing an entire race of people of being an existential threat. I feel like I’ve read this story before somewhere.

Two possibilites:

1 - They have heard rumors that Trump is going to use the military to arrest them and stay in power

.....more likely.....

2 - They are planning violence against Hiden and will try to blame it on 'Trump supporters' in the military. A false flag operation.

These people are evil. Put nothing past them.

I apologize that the POS is from TN. Mempiss is its own thing. Except for Graceland I would give it to Arkansas but I doubt they would take it. Maybe in the next decade we can gerrymander him and Cooper out for a solid 9 pub reps and no dums.

I apologize that the POS is from TN. Mempiss is its own thing. Except for Graceland I would give it to Arkansas but I doubt they would take it. Maybe in the next decade we can gerrymander him and Cooper out for a solid 9 pub reps and no dums.
It’s ok. We have Abby Dickmouth-Schwartz from Florida and a cowboy hat wearing cartoon character.

Memphis is definitely not Tn. Another shithole country with streetlights. If you go to Graceland make sure you have enough gas to get out. The Shell station off the exit looks like something you see on PD live.

Memphis is definitely not Tn. Another shithole country with streetlights. If you go to Graceland make sure you have enough gas to get out. The Shell station off the exit looks like something you see on PD live.
I hope you dolts say this while having AutoZone parts shipped via FedEx.

But yeah Cohen is a clown and the dem led city is losing hope. I put in the dirt, I can say such. Don't clown on Memphis while your mouth is full of BBQ.

• Haha
Reactions: DCandtheUTBand

But yeah Cohen is a clown and the dem led city is losing hope. I put in the dirt, I can say such. Don't clown on Memphis while your mouth is full of BBQ.

Fed Ex is crap, UPS is much better. Memphis is garbage.

If I need BBQ that bad, I will go to St. Louis.

Gross...you call that bbq? Carolina...yes thats a good alternative.

Memphis...St. Louis...love em both but both need purged.

Y'all aren't joking though. Nowadays you need a bulletproof vest to eat a good rack of ribs or to visit Graceland. Damn shame.
The point I was trying to make was, I feel safer in St. Louis than Memphis. The BBQ in both of those places isnt much different.

Best beef ribs I ever had was in Memphis......SEC bball tourney was at the Pyramid one year, and these folks opened their front living room up to serve food three blocks away. Frogging awesome

Reactions: TennesseeGator
Rush now tells me that TMZ is reporting that Hiden has hired his own pricey security firm to protect him during the inauguration.

So that means he thinks both the military and secret service cannot be trusted.

What a guy. I can totally see how 80M people voted for him.

The demand for violent white extremism far outstrips the supply.

Best beef ribs I ever had was in Memphis......SEC bball tourney was at the Pyramid one year, and these folks opened their front living room up to serve food three blocks away. Frogging awesome
For beef ribs I love Sonny Bryan's in Dallas or the Railhead in Ft. Worth by the Stockyards.

Rush now tells me that TMZ is reporting that Hiden has hired his own pricey security firm to protect him during the inauguration.

So that means he thinks both the military and secret service cannot be trusted.

What a guy. I can totally see how 80M people voted for him.

LOL Those are some superior sources to quote. You can certainly count on those two to get it right.

LOL Those are some superior sources to quote. You can certainly count on those two to get it right.
Rush is never wrong. Neither the FBI nor the CIA, nor the NSA will ever be trusted again by Americans. Let that sink in, and take a long hard look in the mirror. Yes those agencies are the reflection you see.

TOPS BBQ, basically a lower end, fast food style joint beats any BBQ I've had elsewhere across the south. It's nowhere near the best in it's own city but beats out all others not located in or near Shelby County.

TOPS BBQ, basically a lower end, fast food style joint beats any BBQ I've had elsewhere across the south. It's nowhere near the best in it's own city but beats out all others not located in or near Shelby County.
When there was only one 4Rivers in their original tiny spot with no parking on Fairbanks Ave. it something else. More than a decade later and 20+ locations not so much.

Better than quoting Parler crap, Gateway Pundit feces, or Breitbart garbage, or Hannity trash.
Why? Because you don’t agree with what they have to say?

Your sources = dog shit

You ran around and touted Russia colluded with Trump for years because your sources told you so. You bought it hook line and sinker, you truly believed it. Your favorite journalists won Pulitzer Prizes for casting out lies, you loved every minute of it. You probably touched yourself as you fantasized about Trump being dragged out of the White House in cuffs. Your lefty teammates on this board still tout Putin’s puppet, he’ll be arrested when he leaves the White House, etc.

And in the end, every single thing you’ve read or watched on TV regarding Trump and Russia collusion was a lie. They lied to you booger and you bought it because all you think about day and night is your hate for Trump and your deep fondness for everything ghost.

The truth slapped you in the face and you didn’t feel it because you justified the lying. The man that haunts your dreams, the man that you feel is the axis of evil, is actually innocent.

To this day, you can’t fathom how Trump is innocent, it doesn’t make sense to you. It’s ok though, it will never make sense because the critical thinking part of your brain has shut off. You enjoy the media opening your mouth and shoving shit down your throat because it has to be true if Axios, NYT, CNN and MSNBC told you so.

This is the sad world that you and your lefty brethren live in. I read it every day on this board. In all honesty, I don’t know if I should feel bad for you or laugh.

Sleep tight little sheep, tomorrow Biden gets into office and you’ll see the Trump hate dissolve and the heat turned up on your fellow citizen.

Why? Because you don’t agree with what they have to say?

Your sources = dog shit

You ran around and touted Russia colluded with Trump for years because your sources told you so. You bought it hook line and sinker, you truly believed it. Your favorite journalists won Pulitzer Prizes for casting out lies, you loved every minute of it. You probably touched yourself as you fantasized about Trump being dragged out of the White House in cuffs. Your lefty teammates on this board still tout Putin’s puppet, he’ll be arrested when he leaves the White House, etc.

And in the end, every single thing you’ve read or watched on TV regarding Trump and Russia collusion was a lie. They lied to you booger and you bought it because all you think about day and night is your hate for Trump and your deep fondness for everything ghost.

The truth slapped you in the face and you didn’t feel it because you justified the lying. The man that haunts your dreams, the man that you feel is the axis of evil, is actually innocent.

To this day, you can’t fathom how Trump is innocent, it doesn’t make sense to you. It’s ok though, it will never make sense because the critical thinking part of your brain has shut off. You enjoy the media opening your mouth and shoving shit down your throat because it has to be true if Axios, NYT, CNN and MSNBC told you so.

This is the sad world that you and your lefty brethren live in. I read it every day on this board. In all honesty, I don’t know if I should feel bad for you or laugh.

Sleep tight little sheep, tomorrow Biden gets into office and you’ll see the Trump hate dissolve and the heat turned up on your fellow citizen.

For one so out of touch with reality, your imagination is .... strange as hell.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT