ADVERTISEMENT

Rush tells me that Hiden is afraid the National Guard is supporting Trump

Damn Bill, that was an ass whoppin'!
giphy.gif

Alright doctor, entertain me, how am I out of touch with reality?

Case in point:
"Why? Because you don’t agree with what they have to say?

Your sources = dog shit

You ran around and touted Russia colluded with Trump for years because your sources told you so. You bought it hook line and sinker, you truly believed it. Your favorite journalists won Pulitzer Prizes for casting out lies, you loved every minute of it. You probably touched yourself as you fantasized about Trump being dragged out of the White House in cuffs. Your lefty teammates on this board still tout Putin’s puppet, he’ll be arrested when he leaves the White House, etc.

And in the end, every single thing you’ve read or watched on TV regarding Trump and Russia collusion was a lie. They lied to you booger and you bought it because all you think about day and night is your hate for Trump and your deep fondness for everything ghost.

The truth slapped you in the face and you didn’t feel it because you justified the lying. The man that haunts your dreams, the man that you feel is the axis of evil, is actually innocent.

To this day, you can’t fathom how Trump is innocent, it doesn’t make sense to you. It’s ok though, it will never make sense because the critical thinking part of your brain has shut off. You enjoy the media opening your mouth and shoving shit down your throat because it has to be true if Axios, NYT, CNN and MSNBC told you so.

This is the sad world that you and your lefty brethren live in. I read it every day on this board. In all honesty, I don’t know if I should feel bad for you or laugh.

Sleep tight little sheep, tomorrow Biden gets into office and you’ll see the Trump hate dissolve and the heat turned up on your fellow citizen. "

Reality is nowhere to be found there. Butthurt showing prominently . Breitbart, Gateway, Parler have done a number on your sanity.

Reactions: martycat1
Case in point:
"Why? Because you don’t agree with what they have to say?

Your sources = dog shit

You ran around and touted Russia colluded with Trump for years because your sources told you so. You bought it hook line and sinker, you truly believed it. Your favorite journalists won Pulitzer Prizes for casting out lies, you loved every minute of it. You probably touched yourself as you fantasized about Trump being dragged out of the White House in cuffs. Your lefty teammates on this board still tout Putin’s puppet, he’ll be arrested when he leaves the White House, etc.

And in the end, every single thing you’ve read or watched on TV regarding Trump and Russia collusion was a lie. They lied to you booger and you bought it because all you think about day and night is your hate for Trump and your deep fondness for everything ghost.

The truth slapped you in the face and you didn’t feel it because you justified the lying. The man that haunts your dreams, the man that you feel is the axis of evil, is actually innocent.

To this day, you can’t fathom how Trump is innocent, it doesn’t make sense to you. It’s ok though, it will never make sense because the critical thinking part of your brain has shut off. You enjoy the media opening your mouth and shoving shit down your throat because it has to be true if Axios, NYT, CNN and MSNBC told you so.

This is the sad world that you and your lefty brethren live in. I read it every day on this board. In all honesty, I don’t know if I should feel bad for you or laugh.

Sleep tight little sheep, tomorrow Biden gets into office and you’ll see the Trump hate dissolve and the heat turned up on your fellow citizen. "

Reality is nowhere to be found there. Butthurt showing prominently . Breitbart, Gateway, Parler have done a number on your sanity.
You’re just a mouse and I’m the cat and toying with you is what I do.

Why do you continue to put your faith in the sources you use when they lie to you? They lie about everything and you gobble it up like a kid who eats their boogers.

Why do you continue to put your faith in the sources you use when they lie to you? They lie about everything and you gobble it up like a kid who eats their boogers.

Trump admitted he lied over and over to you, yet there you are bowing to your orange-tinged idol. I can't imagine a much greater failure: twice impeached, 20K false lying tweets, almost an entire "acting Cabinet" because his choices were so political rather than substantial even the Pub Senators wouldn't approve them -- they mostly had sense enough to quit on him though, total covid failure, huge deficits- though the very rich did get richer, 15 whole miles of new wall lol. But your sources painted him as Dear Leader. Great sources indeed.

• Haha
Reactions: sjj11

Classic difference between critical thinkers and sheep:

Critical thinkers hear information, then they research to confirm validity. That's how they learn and stay so smart.

Sheep hear what they want to hear, and never question. That's why they never learn anything and stay hoodwinked.

and they are racist (mostly white) and they COULD attempt to do harm to Hiden so as a result.....(here comes the punchline).......the dems want FEWER TROOPS IN DC!!!!!

IOW, they really want fewer troops. The rest is theater.

WHY would the dems want FEWER TROOPS surrounding the virtual inauguration?

Dots just aren't connecting. I'll keep watching...
Must be your thousandth post and still not one iota of truth.

If you seriously think Fauci lied as much as Trump there is no hope for you. Trump's 20k false tweets stand alone. Did you ever see Trump's taxes or health care plan in 4 years of continual lies? Damn you cultists are still drinking the kool aid.

So it’s the number that bothers you? You're silly sometimes.

So it’s the number that bothers you? You're silly sometimes.
Of course it's the number, ever hear of repeat offenders? Leos never consider that pertinent? I'm not aware of a large number of lies attributed to Fauci, really the PPE one is all I recall. DJT on the otherhand ....

Of course it's the number, ever hear of repeat offenders? Leos never consider that pertinent? I'm not aware of a large number of lies attributed to Fauci, really the PPE one is all I recall. DJT on the otherhand ....

He told it more that once friend. So repeat offender, right?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT